What's new

Name the best Anime you have seen!

one piece, bleach maybe
naruto is nice also but i almost fell asleep while watching some episodes
now i'm also going to watch samurai champloo

I really like the anime and manga versions of Adachi Mitsuru's Touch. Great story. Great character development.

born to cook!! though it's old and weird,,but i like those food,,looks soo yummy,,makes me want to try them all :LOL:
la corda d'oro too...loves the music :music:

My best anime (I think) is detective conan/case closed (I'm not an otaku but I like the suiri type so much)! But considering the tons that I watch! I don't have a specific one!
The best film I've ever seen! is an Indian movie (I don't know the name! haha) but the story is about a killer that hunts down beauty queens and kills them, the story specifically talks about a woman who lives with a suspected man but the surprise is that he's not the killer and the real one is the policeman who was keeping an eye on that woman!... anyway ... interesting story with a lot of suspens! If anyone knows the name! please post it! I wanna watch it over!

Peace !!

🙂

Elfin lied, it has such a great story line, the manga was great to. FLCL and Love Hina are tied for second place.

last i've seen and it made me say wow was 5 Centimeters per Second, unusual anime, with beautiful art...

In german we got an anime character called Heidi, who also was made by japanese anime studio. Very funny 😌

I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time. It was amazing, it was a little confusing, but It is defiantly one of my favorites now.

I love lots of anime, but my current love is for an anime called Cassern Sins, its dark and moody but I like the different art. Also its like a spurr off of another anime called Cassern (I think). It reminds me of Code Geass if you have ever seen that. ^-^ And another one that I enjoyed the art of was Nabari no ou. Among many more.

Cowboy Bebop - hands down, atmosphere, especially the sound track, I LOVE Elm, you gotta hear it!

The city is great, my eyes, because I like the old version of Fritz Lang, this is the era of entrepreneurship. Mix in a remake of the CGI and animation is absolutely wonderful. The story even notice!

Geez! It's so tough to choose just one :?

Okay, okay...I'm going to say Ninja Scroll for the full-length anime (it's really violent and a bit crude...but I liked it...sorry).

and

I'm going to say Samurai Champloo for the anime series (pure, unobstructed genius if you ask me 👍)

My favourite has always been Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. As the matter of fact, I've watched most of the best anime movies by him. I just cannot help myself enjoyed so much of his movie creation. Entertaining and touching....!

Back
Top Bottom