What's new

Post Your Anime/Manga Drawings Here

🎈 Thanks Miss_apollo7 & Onigiri chan 🎈

@ Onigiri chan : Sessy gets his arm cut off when he's in his complete demon form (in the anime...not sure if it happens in the manga :? )

Here's a screencap of it:

Attachments

• sess42.jpg
    sess42.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 173
Wow.. an old thread. Anyway, I really liked Babar-san draws, they are so good! Makes me wanna go back to my old forgotten drawing.

Attachments

• Shinji.JPG
    Shinji.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 171
i would like to see your drawings.... i just posted a new pic 2 days ago... and i may post a ink sketch of a drawing i did for a friend

I do have a few, sadly, I lost most of'em when my pc caught a virus:(
Anyway, I'll post this scans. Hope you like'em and tht they're useful. 🙂

Attachments

• atsu fix.JPG
    atsu fix.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 174
  • aya.JPG
    aya.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 191
  • Miki zech.jpg
    Miki zech.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 160
nice.. you should post those...do you creat your custom manga or you draw your favorite anime characters,

i create my own... my inpiration come from masemune shiro... i mix styles and realism from real people into my style.... my backgrounds are usually composits of real scenes or 3d. my coloring style is mostly my own with a slight mix of shiro... depends on how i feel😌 😌 🙂

well if u ever have time to the anime gallery... just look for "tetsunihon" and u will c my drawings

my manga

🙂 heres a sample lady blue of a sketch i did for a friends character he wanted redrawn🙂

Attachments

• Photo 363.jpg
    Photo 363.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 141
I do both. But i don't make many of already done characters cos they're already well done; is somebody else's job. Besides, I'm kinda writing my own story so I have to create my characters. It's been long since the last one, but the novel keeps going...

I'll look for that thread now...

I've been gone for awhile...but anyways, some sketches as always :p...
Jin Kazama from Tekken​
prettyboyjingk6th-1.jpg
A drawing of my Male Knight from Ragnarok and my friend's female Knight as well​
ladyandtheleaderoi7th-1.jpg
I dunno if I posted this one already, but oh well, it's the leading male and female character from my currently working book doing what they do best:)
yinnyang015qu2th-1.jpg
Last but not least, the leading female character from my book again, as you can see, I took reference from Suikoden V with Arshtat to how she floats in the air (This is most likely going to be the cover of my book, however we shall see in the end)​
lillyintotheskypb8th-1.jpg
That's all for now, I have more, but will have to wait another time, hope you guys and girls enjoy them😌

a naruto fangirl itt x0 (more like sai fangirl 😊 )

ok here's my shameless cg'd pics D: the first one is my desktop (oh I'm such a little girl XD) the second is very random and the third one is done by mouse (my tablet didn't work so I did it by mouse), but I like the results XD

Attachments

• saiwp.jpg
    saiwp.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 290516.jpg
    290516.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 139
  • temari5.jpg
    temari5.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 152
Good work, nova.

I have real hard times with digital paiting, so much that I've gotten to the point of removing Photoshop from my pc, it was driving me crazy. But I still use it sometimes for certain effects. Let me show you.

sunsetatthecastle-1.jpg

Hey, Nova, you're from MX? Hadn't seen your flag.

Is also known that I don't do backgrounds, but I decided to catch up a little bit on tetsu-san and sat down to do this one. Hope you like it.

I'm have just registered here, so here's something to start with:
I like every drawing and piece of art posted here. and soon enough I'm going to post some of mine drawings. But I'll start with one of my friends drawing and will mostly be posting them here.

First image: The text is written in finnish. It says: I can't go to school looking like this! (girl is supposed to be from Finland and finninsh people are known to be shy)

Second:
Boy starts: This time I'm going to look serious in the class's picture!
Girl says: You sound very deciding today

Boy: Dang...! Got to keep looking serious...! Now the photographer is going to throw a joke...

Photographer tell's an annouying joke.
sound effect: Pic!

I should have rewrote them in english to begin with, but it can't be helped now...
Me and my friend would like to hear some opinions.
Going to post soon again.

Attachments

• img003.jpg
    img003.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Koulukuvaus.jpg
    Koulukuvaus.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
way cool.-.

u all are so good at drawing 😌 eh...How could i ever publish any of my works here ...hmm...Maybe i need just more practise.
and Mikeman , i think u did wonderful work with ur friend . That style of draw fits really well with the story . I would like to see more of ur works :)
Tuolla tyylillテ、 saa loistavaa sarjakuvaa aikaan , keep going

-----------------------------------------
Sorry my english -.-' I have never been good at
using foreign languages...

Back
Top Bottom