What's new

Free distribution of anime

Anyone up for Kakkaishi ?👍 I think it was airing from 2006 to early this year...not that sure.

It features the teenage monster exorcising tandem of Yoshimori Sumimura and Tokine Yukimura. The plot is replete with unrequited love, gags, and some kick butt action.:)🙂

Maria Holic
2009 NEW ANIME
PV

Plot
Maria Holic revolves around a high school girl, Kanako Miyamae, who is scared of boys and breaks out in rash if a boy touches her. During her second year of high school, she enrolls in an all-girls school hoping to find a female romantic partner. However, her ideal candidate turns out to be a crossdressing boy.
Maria Holic - Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Denpa teki na Kanojo

(Automatic translation of a commentary sentence)
Plot
One day, as for Jyuzawa jyuu of the Teddy boy, it is promised the sudden loyalty by a girl named Otibana Ame.
While it is swung around in the mysterious behavior of the girl, I gradually receive existence in the sincere behavior.
However, a classmate is sacrificed for a serial killing to disturb the public, and Jyuu comes to sit on distrust in Ame, but.....
(.......Even if translation is funny, I do not get responsibility)

SITE
PV
http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/topics/denpadvd.html
51q4fC1cqmL_SS500_-1.jpg

Hatsukoi Limited

Plot
The manga features a series of short stories about eight girls in middle school and high school, plus their classmates and relatives.[1] Each chapter focuses on a different main characters. These stories are entertwined and eventually lead to a main story involving most of the cast.

SITE
http://www.j-hatsukoi.com/

PV
[youtube]UiuxbgFPHCc&feature=related[/youtube]

61gLQNlHr8L_SS500_-1.jpg

Hetalia Axis Powers
Hetalia Axis Powers (ニ蜘ニ耽ニ椎?ニ但 Axis Powers, Hetalia Axis Powers?) is a manga and anime series by Hidekaz Himaruya placed in a World War-era setting in which the countries are represented by anthropomorphic characters. Hetalia (ニ蜘ニ耽ニ椎?ニ但, Hetalia?) is a made-up word combining hetare (窶堙免耽ニ椎? hetare?) – Japanese for useless – and Italia (ニ辰ニ耽ニ椎?ニ但, Italia?). This is to make light of Italy's apparent cowardice during World War II.
Himaruya originally created Hetalia as an online webcomic, and so far two tankōbon have been published by Gentosha Comics, the first on March 28, 2008 and the second on December 10, 2008. The series was later adapted into drama CDs, and an anime series to be created by Studio Deen has also been announced.

Hetalia: Axis Powers - Wikipedia

SITE
繝倥ち繝ェ繧「繝峨ャ繝医さ繝繧オ繧、繝

Axis Powers Hetalia - Drama CD [ENGLISH SUBS]
[youtube]Fk9b3fD2vUM&feature=related[/youtube]

huwaa. i'm definitely watching denpa tekina kanojo ..:D looks fun! thanks for the introduction nagashima-san.

hatsukoi limited feels a lot like ichigo 120% art wise.. but i love brother complex stories! XD

i wonder if hetalia might turn out to be offensive for non-japanese.

huwaa. i'm definitely watching denpa tekina kanojo ..:D looks fun! thanks for the introduction nagashima-san.
hatsukoi limited feels a lot like ichigo 120% art wise.. but i love brother complex stories! XD
i wonder if hetalia might turn out to be offensive for non-japanese.

brother complex stories.......!?
"White Album"
Plot
[edit] Principal characters
The player assumes the role of Tōya Fujii (窶慊。ヒ?、 窶恠窶禿ュ, Fujii Tōya?, voiced by: Tomoaki Maeno), White Album's male protagonist. Tōya is a twenty year-old university student in his second year attending the Yūnagi University (窶祢窶愿「窶佚・ナ?w, Yūnagi Daigaku?). He has a timid, yet vulgar personality, and is often unorganized.[1] He often laments the amount of time he has to spend with Yuki Morikawa (ツ森ツ静ャ 窶燃テ」Y, Morikawa Yuki?, voiced by: Aya Hirano), whom he is romantically attracted to.[2][1] Yuki, White Album's main heroine, is an idol singer rising in popularity, and is affiliated with the Ogata Productions.[1] She has a warm and kindhearted personality, and is in her second year attending university with Tōya, with whom she attended high school together.[1] Rina Ogata (ツ渉鞘?「テサ 窶板昶?愿? Ogata Rina?, voiced by: Nana Mizuki), another heroine, is a popular idol singer under the same management agency as Yuki. Rina is elegant and intelligent, and maintains a mutual friendship with Yuki.[2][1] She is often occupied with work, and becomes attracted to Tōya to compensate her loneliness. Misaki Sawakura (テ?V窶碗 窶敕シツ催ァ, Sawakura Misaki?, voiced by: Megumi Takamoto), also a heroine, is a gentle and caring third year university student. She holds an affection towards reading and cooking, and like Yuki, she has attended high school with Tōya prior to commuting to university.

[youtube]4Ok4Fg_4_Eg&feature=related[/youtube]
.....School Days? :eek:

"Hetalia Axis Powers"....BL Manga..😌

There are such Manga, too.
"Afghanis-tan"
Background
Afghanis-tan illustrates the modern history of Afghanistan and its neighboring countries, starting from the imperialist era in the 19th century, through moe anthropomorphism. The title character, a short and clumsy bishōjo, is a national personification of Afghanistan. Other female characters personify the nearby nations of Central Asia, such as Pakistan and Uzbekistan. Nations that have fought wars in Afghanistan at various times, such as Britain, Russia and the United States also make appearances. The Taliban government and Al-Qaeda terrorist group are also represented in the comic.

Each yonkoma strip is accompanied by an "Afghan Memo" that explains in prose some of the background and history of the nations depicted. Additional pages give short biographies of the characters.

The fact that it is a moe manga depicting international conflict, and the fact that it personifies countries have drawn a little criticism. However, it has also drawn attention for its attempt to blend an appropriate depiction of the history and background of each country with the personality of its characters.

Afghanis-tan has finished, and work on its sequel, "Pakis-tan", was suspended after four editions.

At the end of June 2005, it was discovered that the PC used by the writer had been infected by a computer virus spread through the P2P software "Winny". This created much discussion on the internet.

On July 26, 2005, after several delays, the series went on sale as a comic book, "Afghanis-tan" (ISBN 4-86199-009-2).

Since it was discovered that personal information had leaked out due to the above virus, no further updates were made to the official website (apart from the removal of several links). No statement has been made in response to questions surrounding the events related to the leak. The writer has not appeared at the comic market events he was scheduled to attend as part of a club activity, and current information about him is unavailable. Since April 6, 2006, the website has been unreachable.
Afghanis-tan - Wikipedia

51XHS7Y7B3L_SS500_-1.jpg

^_^ i'm really happy white album became an anime.. since i used to play the game 10 yrs ago.. but i wish they would use the game's soundtracks.. (white album, powder snow, sound of destiny) should have been op or ed. i think.

hetalia is BL? XD hahaha reminds me of kyou kara maou (今日からマ王) now

afghanis-tan, looks cute.. but i can sense some people won't like the idea of it ^^;;

ANIME which you should watch after a heart was polluted with ERO Game and Boys LOVE.😌
It is healed by this animated cartoon.
Natsume Yujin Cho

Story
Natsume's just an ordinary kid, except he can see spirits, just like his grandma Reiko could. Reiko, though, used to bully the spirits, and bound them to her will in the "Book of Friends". Now that Natsume has inherited this book, a never-ending stream of spirits is coming after him. With the help of a spirit "cat" (who says he just wants Natsume to die so he can have the book), Natsume spends his days dissolving the contracts that bind the spirits and trying not to get killed.
Natsume's Book of Friends - Wikipedia

The second series broadcasts it now.

haha you are right. 👍 2nd season start already too. (窶伉ア 窶ーテ??禿壺?認ツ人窶卍?)
thanks ^^/

right now, i like asu no yoichi ^^ funny.

ANIME, which made me feel pleasant,
From the winter of 2008 to now.
KANNAGI
MAD "A perfect cult classroom of NAGI-sama"
[youtube]X0lZiumNlE4&eurl[/youtube]
"Hello of Daizu"
[youtube]XAtOEVmszWs&feature[/youtube]
Is the nagi beautiful girl land God?
Last brutal person younger sister / Z
[youtube]x9mAhWKkA8M&eurl[/youtube]

TORA DORA

MAD "Fumoffu?" OP
[youtube]4IqVLiF2AZU&eurl[/youtube]
MAD "Fruit basket ?"
[youtube]mK__9JGNVjQ&eurl[/youtube]
MAD "TAIGAODORU"
This video can understand comedy episode of TORADORA .
[youtube]IRWqmEfusU0&eurl[/youtube]

MAD "Hot pepper"
[youtube]BxCrBYTjMK0&feature[/youtube]
MAD "Fanta CM"
[youtube]r4mQR2HuO9M&feature[/youtube]
MAD SOFTBANK CM
[youtube]eqgnot4ilPo&feature[/youtube]
mad "Death note?"
[youtube]LwvyH6F_PWY&eurl[/youtube]

omake
Haruhi + Tokyo Underground OP
[youtube]_TG3xZibfuU&eurl[/youtube]

I made this site reference.
本日の一言 with YouTube

Denpa teki na Kanojo
(Automatic translation of a commentary sentence)
Plot
One day, as for Jyuzawa jyuu of the Teddy boy, it is promised the sudden loyalty by a girl named Otibana Ame.
While it is swung around in the mysterious behavior of the girl, I gradually receive existence in the sincere behavior.
However, a classmate is sacrificed for a serial killing to disturb the public, and Jyuu comes to sit on distrust in Ame, but.....
(.......Even if translation is funny, I do not get responsibility)
SITE
PV
http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/topics/denpadvd.html

Just saw this OVA this morning before work, I really like it ^^
Do you know if there will be more episodes? only 1 ep?

Just saw this OVA this morning before work, I really like it ^^
Do you know if there will be more episodes? only 1 ep?

"Denpa teki na Kanojo" is released by tie-in sale of Manga "Kurenai" on May 1.
It is only 1 episode as far as I know it.
However,
Because there are some episodes in a novel,
If DVD sells, a continuance may be made.

Because a novel of "Kurenai" is not yet released,
I intend to read "Denpa teki na Kanojo".
However, I have a lot of other unread novels.😌

"TORAGONBALL" NO1

"TORAGONBALL" NO2

"Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya"

OP

"Nyoron Churuya-san"#1

It is formal Web ANIMW of KADOKAWA ANIME.
You double-click, and please do OPEN of a site of YouTube.

Bandai broadcasts ANIME in YouTube.
http://www.bandai-ent.com/

CODE GEASS EPISODES 11~15 ARE NOW ONLINE!!!
WE WELOME OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS TOO TO CODE GEASS!!!
Welcome to the official Bandai Entertainment Anime Channel for North America!
We are proud to present the finest in Japanese Animation online, on DVD and Blu-ray (BD) video.

Bandai Anime Channel
http://www.youtube.com/bandaientertainment?hl=en

Unfortunately because this site is local limitation.
I cannot look in Japan.

Kadokawa Anime Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime?hl=en

Cat **** One Movie Trailer - The Animated Series

Trailer for the anime series Cat **** One.

Title: Cat **** One - the Animated Series
Production: Studio Anima

Director: Kazuya Sasahara
Original Manga (released in the USA as Apocalypse Meow): Motofumi Kobayashi
Format: 23 min. 12 episodes
Target Viewers: Survival game fans and military fans

Anticipated Customers: Clients who are looking to invest in imaging contents that are on a par with those by PIXAR

Translation:

1:26 Botasky
"Wait, Packy! You said do that by only ourselves?"

1:28 Packy
"If we do not do, those two will be killed!"
"I'll send you a sign by radio transmission, shot from here."
"I move closer them by way of side-on."
"No problem. We can do. "

1:51 Botasky
"My gun is quite usefull, right?"

1:59 Packy
"If You stay here for fight together, it cause only increase risk. don't have to return."

1:59 Packy
"If you stay, it brings nothing but risks. u don't have to come back.

Because there is a brutal scene, please be careful.

site
CAT **** ONE -THE ANIMATED SERIES- offical site

Aaarrggghhh. I want the new ending of Rebuild of Evangelion. I want it to knock me out for weeks like End of Evangelion did. :D

Aaarrggghhh. I want the new ending of Rebuild of Evangelion. I want it to knock me out for weeks like End of Evangelion did. :D

haha i don't know if they could do anything as powerful as last time.. since you the audience have already become more immune too ..
but yeah, looking forward to something novel

Back
Top Bottom