What's new

Who is the Hottest Anime Female Character in What Show?

Flashjeff

Pink Lady's Number #1 Fan
28 Dec 2003
In the interest of equal time, I bring you the question of who's best from the distaff side of the street. I'm sure everyone has their own choice, but for me right now, my female fave is Madlax from the show that bears her name. She's a professional mercenary who plies her deadly trade in the fictional country of Gazth-Sonika, and she's all that with a bag of chips! In the first episode, Madlax takes out a convoy while wearing an evening dress and heels! Now how cool is that? Well, there's my choice, and below is the link to ADV's Madlax website! Let's see yours!
👍

Wayback Machine

It would be a tie between Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats, Motoko Kunsanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade. All three are tomboy, butt kicking, gun loving freaks. Yep that about sums it up for me.

Doc :)

flashjeff said:
In the interest of equal time, I bring you the question of who's best from the distaff side of the street. I'm sure everyone has their own choice, but for me right now, my female fave is Madlax from the show that bears her name. She's a professional mercenary who plies her deadly trade in the fictional country of Gazth-Sonika, and she's all that with a bag of chips! In the first episode, Madlax takes out a convoy while wearing an evening dress and heels! Now how cool is that? Well, there's my choice, and below is the link to ADV's Madlax website! Let's see yours!
👍

Wayback Machine

😌 Actually, Madlax's "predecessor" is also one beautiful lady. She is Mireille Bouquet from Noir. Madlax's characters and plots were almost copies of the same elements from Madlax 😊

Dekamaster said:
😌 Actually, Madlax's "predecessor" is also one beautiful lady. She is Mireille Bouquet from Noir. Madlax's characters and plots were almost copies of the same elements from Madlax 😊

Heh! You noticed that too, huh? And I was just about to mention the merciless Mireille! Cold as ice doesn't begin to describe her!
👍

It does not understand [ whether she is hot and cold and ].
The girl whom I like
"GUNSLINGER GIRL" 👍
1-1.jpg

Good taste, Hiroyuki Nagashima-san. I would say she would make a nice avatar for the famed figure for Japan, JAPANGIRLSTRIKESBACK ! 👍
In case you wondered, her machine-gun-firing posts can be found here; the truth !?!

Well it seems like I'm not the only one here who loves gun touting girls. ^____^

Doc

Nope, definitely not Doc! ... Gunslinger girl is an awesome anime... (because of the girls with the guns)

Anyone seen Elfen Lied? They've got really mean girls there too - lot of blood promised. They look sort of like... Chii from Chobits... but they kill people. That makes them hotter. *moahahaha*

This is turning out to be 'girls with guns" thread :) How about maryu ramius from Gundam Seed/Destiny ?

The dirty pair, closely follow by Major Kusanagi. Girls with Guns are just so damn sexy. definately a male thing. :atsui: 🔫

Mycernius said:
Are you a girl with a gun then? How about girls with a big sword?
...*checks* No, I've got no weapons that I know off... :? *sulk* Swords are good too - or axes, flamethrowers, knives, forks.. But guns are the best! :)

Heyy.. I wanna share MY favourite anime girls too! *has a feeling this wont quite satisfy the male audience as much as the previously posted grrls*

Yaaay! Sakura! .. :eek: Ok, she might not have boobs, but she's cute! Killer cute! :devilish:

Yay! Pita Ten! *feels like the only one in the thread who's cheering*

🙂

...wait... they didn't have guns, did they? :?

Back
Top Bottom