What's new

Post Your Anime/Manga Drawings Here

babar-san said:
your absolutely right Dreamer, i have already dismissed it, have no problems with anyone, etc. everyone is entitled to there own opinion, and i respect that. bounty caught me on a particularly bad day, and my retort was somewhat personal, i appologize to you AND bounty. please forgive my attitude

lol you don't have to appologize to me ^^'
It just makes me sad when I see 2 people arguing over some minor details like this >_<
And sadly it happens sometimes...
I remember once for the tsuki contest (a lil 16 pages manga contest) we received a letter from an author who was insulting us, asking why he wasn't selected, and saying that his style was way better than other's...sigh...

@ Eve : nice, but you need to practice a lil more on the proportions :)

Thanks for your support Babar san! I'll start working very hard on my artwork, and hopefully be able to post something decent up soon! :p

Eve, I like the concept behind your picture, but like Dreamer said, the proportions need to be worked on a bit. I guess that's pretty much where most of us are - proportions! 😌

yeah...usually the first problems encountered are about proportions, then perspective and finally colors...

thxs ^^ i drew it during 2 am last night was tired and lazy so yea its sloppy and i was lazy to draw the guys face so i made him blind XD

I'm very interested in seeing your artwork, Ghost Face!
Eve, that's great for a picture drawn at 2am. I can't even think at around that time, let alone draw.
You sound like me with the whole 'blind' thing. I tend to get really lazy and do stuff like that too. 😌

🎈 Here's a pic that I made. I did the drawing by hand, scanned it and added colour using the comp. Hope you guys like it 🌹

Attachments

• finchick1.1.jpg
    finchick1.1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 146
Excellent picture Takaraneko!
I love what you did with the shading and the background. It looks great. 👍
Zellx, I'd love to see some of your artwork.
Why don't you just get a photobucket account? o_O

Heya 🎈
Here's a pic that I finished just tonight...I think its much better than my last Sessy pic....so take a look and see what you think 😄

Attachments

• sess2colourbacksmall.jpg
    sess2colourbacksmall.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 155
  • sess2colourcropsmall.jpg
    sess2colourcropsmall.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 143
TakaraNeko said:
Heya 🎈
Here's a pic that I finished just tonight...I think its much better than my last Sessy pic....so take a look and see what you think 😄

Very nice picture takaraneko!! Very good! I like it!
I wish I could draw manga...:) :)

Great picture Takaraneko!
Keep up the good work!
I don't know much about Sessy's character but, where's his arm? Does he have his arm in the manga? o_O

Back
Top Bottom