What's new

Who is your favorite anime/manga character and why?

Lucky Star

My favorite anime character is Konata Izumi from Lucky Star. I will give you the summary.

Konata is:
  1. Short
  2. Has a small chest size
  3. Loves anime
  4. Loves manga
  5. Loves buying gams
  6. Plays dating sims
  7. Loves Haruhi
  8. Is awesome

I am:
  1. Small
  2. Have a small chest size
  3. Love anime
  4. Love manga
  5. Love buying games
  6. Play dating sims
  7. Love Haruhi
  8. I am awesome

I certainly see some similarities, though I didn't notice them until a friend told me I was like Konata.

Then I realised I was EXACTLY like Konata, without the blue hair.

MaryaChan

Luffy from One Piece. Simply because of his sheer determination.

"If you do, you do it. If you die, well then, that's okay too..."

I like Panda Papa from Panda Copanda, professional pands bear. ewww ...

Who is my favorite anime/manga character? Hmm... I've seen a lot of anime so it isn't easy choice.

I think that my favourite character is Urahara Kisuke from Bleach. He has got a very interesting and mysterious personality, moreover Tite Kubo (the author of the Bleach manga series) created an excellent history of Kisuke's life. I like also Shin'ichirō Miki who provided the voice of Urahara in Bleach anime.

The second character I like the most is Goomoonryong, but he appears in Korean manhwa (The Breaker and The Breaker: New Waves), not Japanese manga, so I won't be writing about him.

I always really liked Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 because of his total lack of direction. lol

I thought the name Pantyhose Taro was funny as well, for having the most "hardcore" hot springs tranformation (the bull)

my fav character is Himekawa from Beelzebub
he's abnormally rich + he's totally stupid,not to mention his hairstyle = totally cool

My TOP3 - Usagi from Sailor moon, Kenshin from Runouni Kenshin, Light from Death note :) I watched Sailor moon in my childhood, she was so cute and kind girl, her character was so funny. Kenshin was so amazing at fighting and at the same time his character was so cute and funny, he had contrary characteristcs, it fascinated me. Light was clever guy, i admired him, i feeled sad when he died at the end.

Favorite Male:
Roy Mustang (FMA)... Got a problem? Burn it with fire!!! plain... and simple.

Favorite Female:
Ookami Ryouko (ニ棚ニ棚ニ谷ニ蓄窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙?スツオツ人窶堙娯?吮?。ナ?テ披?堋ス窶堋ソ)... been struggling between her and Miusel (Outbreak Company) but it really seems like I'd go for Rouko anytime...

Oh that's a great question. I personally like Hitsugya Toushiro from bleach cuz he's really cool (no pun intended) and I can sort of relate to his personality. And for my female favorite, Mikasa from Attack on Titan takes the no. 1 spot hands down. Those two characters for me spell awesome when they walk in the room.

I like both Manga and Anime.
Often when they do the anime series they stop abruptly sometimes, but the Manga continues.
Such as Claymore, D Gray-man who is a good anime but the ending totally end suddenly but Manga is still one going so you can read further on about what is happening in the Manga series.

there are many anime series which I found in COLLECTIBLES - Animation Art & Characters - Japanese, Anime - Japan Hi-Fi. So, anyone can check that .......

Nagisa Furukawa and Tomoya Okazaki are my two favorites. Clannad is the best anime I've ever seen and these two are the best couple in anime I've ever seen. Nagisa is the best heroine ever and truly epitomizes a man's dream. Tomoya is also a great character and albeit a harem character with a personality. Overall both represent the best anime has to offer IMO

I have to say Rintarou Okabe (Okarin) at the moment.
I've almost finished watching Steinsgate and it's one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.
Funny, clever, full of suspense and twists with an incredible array of completely off the wall characters ... the mad scientist Okarin being the best.
My son put me onto this series and as my only previous Anime experience has been Studio Ghibli and Akira .... this was a pretty big leap !!

I'm enjoying it far more than I expected and will be raiding his collection for more after this .

: )

I should revise my favorite character list to the following:
1. Light Yagami
2. Lelouch (Zero)
3. Kisuke Urahara
4. Nagisa Furukawa+Tomoya Okazaki
5. Rintarou Okabe
6. Ichigo Kurosaki
7. Naruto Uzumaki
8. Kodaka Hasegawa
9. Hachiman Hikigaya
10. Aria Shichijou

L from death note
he's unique and breath of fresh air from the typical good good protagonist.
I like stories that are told from the antagonist viewpoint, they always seem more interesting.

I love Onizuka (GTO), Kenshin (rurouni kenshin), & Shinichi Kudo (detective conan).;)
'cause they're cool character, but some time they can be a really funny character (Onizuka & Kenshin).:D
About Onizuka... I really hope my lectures like him. So... it won't be that bored in the class.:p 👏

I exclusively agree with ur opinion. specially Onizuka he is like Hunting man hunting big animal but has very sensitive emotion

Azumangga King is also good Anime and one of those character whose hair color is orange or light brow and small tall but very smart girl(i dont know what her name is) is really cute~

Back
Top Bottom