What's new

Name the best Anime you have seen!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
elven lied
i like too many too pick one but i like Elven lied so i guess that works

Although I know it`s a mainstream anime.... I`d say Naruto.
I just love it... 😊
I like the manga more right now though... Filler episodes are getting on my nerves lately.

Well others may be...
GTO, Full Metal Alchemist, Peace Maker Kurogane...

Ok so my fav are: Lovely Complex , Death Note , NANA , Paradise Kiss , Kaleido Stage , Trigun , Cowboy Bebop , Elfen Lied , Chobits , Bleach , La Corda D'oro etc...I've seen so many..can't chose but still my 2 fav from all are Kaleido Stage(saw it 4 times already:p) and Lovely Complex ^-^

My personal favourite is Ouran High School Host Club, its simply genius. The characters are well written and origanal, the storyline is fun and quirky. There are some genuine comedic gems in here as well. The romance between the characters and how they grow as the story continues is just beautiful.
Chris

Wolfs Rain, Teacher Onizuka,Elfen Lied, 5cm per second, Place promised in our early days, Honey and Clover, Shuffle

I recently watched Code Geass, and it's one kind of a series!well,with the trainwreck and cliches it's still great ^^

Either Code Geass (best character development I've seen in an anime, Lelouch had so many levels!) or Full Moon wo Sagashite (such a gripping storyline and a whirlwind of emotion throughout, not many anime can move me to tears, but at one point in this series, I did cry!).

My favourite anime is Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, has been for years. :) I loved it as a child and love it still. I even had to buy the uncut version DVD-box.
Second favourite is Monster. I absolutely loved the plot, the characters (especially the bad guy, Johan Liebert), animation... everything! The plot really ensnared me. It was dark and the atmosphere was sometimes really haunting. I really loved the little 'monster stories' along the series.
Movie I really liked was Neko no ongaeshi. Baron reminded me so much of my own cat. <33

gotta love Elfin Lied ^^ Ive got Lilium on my Ipod =] its fun to see people reactions when they hear it, they get all confused 😊

I used to be a lot more into this when I was younger.. I've been really interested in Japanese movies lately..

manga
Sailor Moon :D, Peach Girl, Paradise Kiss, Akira, Ramna 1/2, Dragonball.. I've read so many, but I can't remember any others right now..

anime
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam 08th MS Team, Tenchi Muyo (brings back memories :D), Oruchuban Ebichu :D

movies
Spirited Away, Paprika.... um there are more but I can't think of any right now! :( I'm currently downloading Grave of the Fireflies, Metropolis, 5cm per second, and My Neighbor Totoro

Anime has influenced my life so much. I remember the good old days in middle school, staying up late to watch Adult Swim :D

Currently, Trinity Blood.

I realy like all the detail put into the show/manga. I haven't had a chance to roam about for more anime/manga though. So this my be old news.

I watched over 40 Anime serieses or more...of course One Piece is the best (Comdey-Action-Drama).
But i finished 07-Ghost and it's my best for 2009..i am waiting for the next season of 07-Ghost,i cant wait to watch it...
My laptop and all hardesks are full of anime...

The best anime series I have watched (and am still watching) is either Naruto or Bleach or Death Note :) The best anime film I have watched is either Akira (praise Otomo-sama!) or Howl's Moving Castle (Howl... :giggle:)

Although I know it`s a mainstream anime.... I`d say Naruto.
I just love it... 😊
I like the manga more right now though... Filler episodes are getting on my nerves lately.
Well others may be...
GTO, Full Metal Alchemist, Peace Maker Kurogane...
I agree - the manga is better in my opinion because there are no fillers! Though it's nice sometimes to watch it animated :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom