What's new

Who is your favorite anime/manga character and why?

Yeah, I love Kittan too, he was being super heroic in the end lol, loved that a lot.

Like nonsense? Who cares. I hereby outlaw all human beings who haven't seen TTGL yet. So, umm yeah, that took care of the complaints.
Whom I passionately hate is none other than Rossiu. I hate that little maggot.

my faaaave

its gotta be hitoshi from A.I. love you hes so perverted lol but really sweet and his very lustfull thoughts ge t him into trouble with numba 30🙂 aka satti

well my favoret charecters are seto kaiba in yugioh
and yagami light n death note
coz they are so quit and smart

I like .. L from Death note << He is so genius @@
Mikami from Death note << I didn't know why I like him XD but sometimes he reminds me of myself ... ^__^

Me too!! And I think he has the most amazing and mysterious eyes! I find L to be one of the most attractive animation characters, next to Kakashi sensei!

i like kiluafrom hunterxhunter he is just cute.
kinshin from rurouni kenshin and sasuke from naruto 'cause i find him to be very reasonable and determined and just wants to do what will make him rest.

Amuro Ray from Gundam,Apollo from Aquarion,Marin from Baldios,Sanger Zonvolt from SRW OG.
I like the "Hisatsu! Mugen Puuuuuuuuunch!!!" speech from Apollo

changes weekly/monthly.. now it's ga-rei zero's kagura~~~ January 3rd, it'll be back to yumi~~~ (marimite)

oh why.. because she's cute and powaful!!! michael 13!!! midchilda's cartridge system!!! awesomeness had no end!!

Last edited:
I've got so many! Ok, better name only my fav animes/manga

Mitsui Hisashi from Slam Dunk
Ichimaru Gin and Aizen Sousuke from Bleach
Yagami Light from Death Note
Shishio Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin
Hijikata Toshizo and Okita Souji from PeaceMaker Kurogane
Tyki Mick from D.Gray-Man
Lelouch De Britannia from Code Geass

Okay, I'm a baddie supporter, I realized.....hmmm....

L- Deathnote
Deidara- Naruto Shippuuden
Sunako- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Clare- Claymore

I find their characters really interesting.

窶ケS窶凖仰静ヲツ青カ

ONIZUKA SENSEI ! From GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

gto0217rs.jpg

I have a new favourite, Hibari Kyouya (adult). This man just secretes awesomeness, he's always cool, calm, collected, kicks so much *** (he is the strongest Vongola guardian after all) and has awesome entrance music. The younger version of him was cool too, but I found him slightly annoying sometimes, but he matured real well.
👍

And yes thats him in my avatar. 😄

Top favs:

L [Death Note] - A great detective, smart and weird-ish.He's my all-time fav manga character.

Sebastian [Kuroshitsuji] - He's not the regular, generic, boring main character.Despite being a demon, he finds cats extremely cute ;D

Others:

Urahara Kisuke - Bleach
Lelouch - Code Geass
Teresa - Claymore

i adore 1-rukawa from slam dank 2-alfredo from romuo's blue skies 3-killawa from h x h and train hartent from black cat and othersssssssssssss

Rurouni Kenshin for me, no doubt.

I can't help but admire the fact that he's followed an oath to not kill when he's intent on stopping villians who are extremely evil and who put him at the risk of dying by fighting him themselves. Plus, there's something happy but sad about Kenshin all at the same time. His history with Tomoe Yukishiro and everything was really deep. I also he think he has one heck of a strong will to stand by his promise to never kill again. Plus... no duh... he's awesome with his Hiten Mitsurugi style technique xD haha

Watched too many anime so too many favourites but a shortlist would include Batou and the Tachikoma (Ghost in the Shell), Rock/Rokku (Black Lagoon) and Rakushun (Juni Kikoki)

Back
Top Bottom