What's new

Who is your favorite anime/manga character and why?

Ha!!! My fave character is Sanzo (Saiyuki)!!!
Then Aya, Hatsutori Heiji!!!!!!
Reasons?? Because Sanzo is cool; Aya>>>>>:; and Heiji is cute!!!!
And........ I am new at here!!!!!!
Genki ka Mina_sang??
Mind my incorrect Japanese ok?

I have many favorite characters.

The first anime character that I like (and still do...to an extent) is Tsukino Usagi from Sailor Moon. Her cool, fun, yet melancholy and reflective demeanor, as well as her apopearance and her reputation as being a warrior, a princess, queen, wife, mother...all that, and more. Not only that, she got me interested into the world of anime. It snowballed from there.

Today, I'm head over heels for Kotobuki Ran from Super GALS!. Ran-sama (who I like to call her now-well, actually OBLIGATED to call her) is one fun gal, with the looks, the appetite, the tendency to kick butt every time something goes wrong...Ran-sama is one character you just want to be with. It's like...BOOM BABY! Yeah.

Other characters that I like are:

Rosette Christopher, Chrno, Asmaria Hendrick, Yuan Reminton (Chrno Crusade)
Kagome (Inu-Yasha)
Yuuki Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)
Kusakabe Maron (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
Nandaba Naota (FLCL)
Haruhara Haruko (FLCL)
Urashima Keitaro (Love Hina)
Narusegawa Naru (Love Hina)
Mibu Kyoshiro/Onime no Kyo (Samurai deeper Kyo)
Himura Kenshin (Rerouni Kenshin)
Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
Tateishi Ayu, Nina Sakurel, Tsujiai Hiroki, and Kaji Tetsushi (Ultra Maniac)

...and many others...

Ahhh, I think I'm gonna be picky again. Sometimes I think some of these characters are my other half xD Anyway, enough of my rambling damnit
xD My fave chars

Trunks: His personality, animal lover *major bonus!* ^~ sweet, funny, and a bit arrogant just like his father ^^; a strong, kickass fighter, his tragic past moved me, which is basically how he became my fave character ever! He reminded me of a handsome knight coming to the rescue in times of fear and distress. Oh, and did I mention he's hot? *drools* *recovers from fangirl mode* j/k hahaha :p

Goku: Down to earth, silly, great fighter, and he loves to eat like me *lol*

Vegeta: Strong, pissy, fun to watch, he reminds me of my dad *lol*

Mr Satan-So full of himself, but hilarious, and he looks like my dad *he's got the afro* xD!

Jessie from Team Rocket-ok, haha, she's my idol. I went as her to BAAF and anime the next 3 times! It's so funny when she gets pissed off or dramatic. She's really not such a *****, but just insecure and wants to win. I got an attitude like hers sometimes, plus I think she inspired me to wear short skirts lolz once I wanted to get my hair dyed fushia just like hers. Crazy cool hair too! I got Rachel Lillis' autograph IRL. Yay me! 👍 James rocks too. He's so silly; Team Rocket's Rockin! 👏

Rei-(This is where my screen name comes from) I don't know much about Evangelion, but Rei's personality at times matches mine. Sometimes what she goes through, I go through it too. I've had my Rei-stage. She's a sweet girl, but it looks like she just wants to find her place in the world.

Gotta love those bratty little chibis, too..goten and little trunks. They're so adorable!

So many others like Bulma, Kenshin, Miss Megumi, Inuyasha @_@ but I'm worn out I'm not gonna make a novel here....:p

Oh, and Momo from Peach Girl, cuz she seems like a cool friend, and I love her style! ^_^

Rociel from Angel Sanctuary. I'm not too sure why. He isn't 'cool', he doesn't have a gun or a big sword, or great quotes. I think I like him because... in a way he's complex, and in another way he's so simple. He's eccentric. And insane.

I'm sorry to say that I think Spike is just a more serious riip off of Lupin... they even look the same, act the same.

I forgot my other favorite character... Goa Guld Bowman from Macross plus. Maybe the deepest and most thought out character in anime ever... and in the end, the most heroic. I dare anybody on here to argue against that.

My favorite characters are both from Evangelion. I love Shinji Ikari and Rei Ayanami(2)~! 😍

Shinji is really a nice person, even if he is a wimp sometimes.(Let's not mention the End..)

Rei is very mysterious, and I just love her. She's great. :D

There are three characters that I like the best, I believe.
First is Hotaru, aka Sailor Saturn- because I know how it feels, the lifestyle she went through. I also admire her skill and her power that she holds. Not to mention we look similar...>.>

Robin Sena (Witch Hunter Robin): Simply because she is an adorable girl and has the the most awesome power. I love fire. ^_^ I also think that she is a very intelligent girl, but she hides it away.

Rei Ayanami (Evangelion): I like Rei because she is mysterious, full of secrets, and very pretty.

I would have to say Prince Lui from Ludwig Kakumei. He is so hilarious and drop-dead sexy too! He's my man!

I'd have to say Ran Fujimiya from Weiテ Kreuz! He so serious, but when he's soft, he's so kawaii! And when he's in action with his katana, he's so sexy! XD

Most Liked Male:
Vash (Trigun) - Funny at times, Badass the rest of the time, one of the few characters that wishes no harm to come to those he faces - even at great cost to himself.

Most Liked Female:
Mutsumi Otihime (Love Hina) - Sweet and caring, gets her feelings in the open, unlike someone else in the series...

Most Hated Male:
Shinji Ikari (NG:E) - most worthless character in all of anime. Period.

Most Hated Female:
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing) - Willing to betray pretty much anyone in order to empower herself.

I have too many that I really like, and I can't say that the one I choose here is my favorite, for I could never rank my anime characters, I like them all equally in same way or another, so here are the two that I do like...

For male, I would have to say Arima from Kare Kano, he's intellegent, hardworking, and devoted(to Yukino), this to me is something that I myself as a guy should use as a role model, simply put that Arima would be somebody that every guy should try to be. Well, not his mental complex part, but he is a good guy, and that is what inspires me about him, thanks to him, I gave myself a kick in the butt this semester in class, and I've seen much improvement, again, thanks Arima.

For female...hmm...as of right now, all I can think about is Belldandy, some people may ask why, all I say is, a girl like that will always be faithful and devoted to you, and you only. Also, she carries this sort of elegance to her, with maturity as well, always so devoted, heart warming, and postive, she is truly perfection at it's best. She would be a girl that I would love to date, and someone that I would love to have as a wife. Although my favorite goddess is Urd, I would take Belldandy because of her personality.

yes i like spike from cowboy bebop he sine cool dude

yes i know that my font is pink but the editor is evil

wow, theres so many for me, but at the moment it seems to be K from graviatation, and Hiei is always cool. gotta love that attitude.

PS- To caboose and tucker, its me church! HI!

This is a tough one. I guess Legato from Trigun stays at the top but I would had The Tenken from Rurouni Kenshin and Spike of course. As far as females go, hmmm... Faye, Lain and... too many in my mind, do we really need favorites?

eh, I have a new fave character K is still up in my top 2 but now theres karasu to share the glory ;)

and when it comes to females my absolute fave is washu from tenchi and then botan from Yu Yu hakusho.

and man, ya gotta love legato ....well if your me

I thought that you liked Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho Koori? and Shigure. What are ya doin? Thrown them out the window?

ryuichi said:
I thought that you liked Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho Koori? and Shigure. What are ya doin? Thrown them out the window?

no, I just cant hold all my plushies at once....you know what im saying,
and I did liek hiei, but after I re watched the karasu and kurama battle I couldnt help be addicted to him (he could have been nicer to kurama tho).....and watta ya know, theres another on my list of dead anime men I love.

but what matters is what ones you hold closest to your heart so the wont fall

I don't have only one, I have some:

Tylor (Irresponsible Captain Tylor)
Sylia Stingray (Bubblegum Crisis)
Kusanagi Shiyuu (X-TV)
Edo (Cowboy Bebop)
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Aoyama Motoko (Love Hina)

Back
Top Bottom