What's new

Who is the Hottest Anime Female Character in What Show?

Still and all, a character somewhat more refined and lady-like is more to my taste, so on reflection, Kitaooji Satasuki would have to be first choice.

KitaoojiSatsuki02-1.jpg

Last edited:
I almost forgot about Battle Angel's Gally thanks for reminding me furan.
One of my all time fave Anime. (lost my subtitled copy in a move)
(english names)

Robotech's (Macross) Miriya Parino has always been up there.
miriya.jpg

and Ranma 1/2's Akane Tendo is kinda cute too - not! (get it?)
http://gallery.feuerpokemon.de/data/media/37/akane_sauer.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm.....

thats a hard one...hahahaha......, thats a toss up between 4 females, yuri and kei from dirty pair, and hitomi and deunan from appleseed...personally i think deunan is the hottest cause shes tall, slender, short blond hair (yummm...), athletic, smart, and last but not least, she could kik yer ***!!!! something sexy bout that....

Attachments

• 05wp01.jpg
    05wp01.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
It does not understand [ whether she is hot and cold and ].
The girl whom I like
"GUNSLINGER GIRL" 👍
1-1.jpg

Henrietta is, with no doubt the cuttest girl in Gunslinger girl ^^.

Rico seems a boy.

Other cute girls: Misao (RK), Satasuki (Ichigo 100%), Hinata (naruto), Eclair (KG), and so on

1-1.jpg

True story. The other day, I was just leaving work in downtown Philly when I saw a cute little girl, around twelve or so in a school uniform and toting a violin case. That automatically got me to thinking about Gunslinger Girl, so I crossed the street and gave her a W-I-D-E- berth. While it was downright foolish to let my imagination get the best of me and think that kid was a cybernetically enhanced assassin, I wasn't gonna take any chances, if you know what I mean!
:p

flashjeff said:
True story. The other day, I was just leaving work in downtown Philly when I saw a cute little girl, around twelve or so in a school uniform and toting a violin case. That automatically got me to thinking about Gunslinger Girl, so I crossed the street and gave her a W-I-D-E- berth. While it was downright foolish to let my imagination get the best of me and think that kid was a cybernetically enhanced assassin, I wasn't gonna take any chances, if you know what I mean!

Would the contents of a violin be "FN P-90"?😊

B0002AACHY03LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

"ナスr窶「Pツ(SHIKABANE HIME)"
475751506501LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
Would the contents of a violin be "FN P-90"?😊

B0002AACHY03LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

I don't know, but I wasn't about to get nosy and ask. I've come to enjoy breathing and keeping my body free of bullet holes!

Saya, the world's most dangerous girl in a sailor suit from Blood: The Last Vampire!

btlv_saya037-1.jpg

She may not be the hottest female character, but she's damn sure the most lethal:

Lucy, the mutant murder machine from Elfen Lied! She makes Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson look like Boy Scouts!!!!

😲

I always thought threads like this were funny. That doesn't mean I won't contribute though 👍

Naga from Slayers
slayers-naga.jpg.w300h449.jpg

Faye from Cowboy Bebop
img_1229.jpg

And for sentimental value
Ukyo from Ranma 1/2
ryogaukyo.gif

I'll counter Sakaki with Osaka, queen of the space cadets! All hail Osaka! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

azu_osaka0019-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom