What's new

YAOI ... Anime & Manga ...

thank you thank you thank you!!..I'll download them asap..thank you thank you thank you!!! ^^ :)

noooo....I was gonna download it now that I got home, but when I clicked on the links it said cannot find server *cries* :( :( :( :( :(

I was surprised. :eek:
I did not know that "YAOI" became an international language. :eek:
A site of a Chinese language comes out when I search "窶「窶ヲツ鞘?版スq" on Internet.
Does "窶「窶ヲツ鞘?版スq" become a Chinese language? 😲

窶愿コ窶怒窶堙坂?堙懌?堋スナ?Cナ?O窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶敕ア窶愿ッ窶堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堋ゥ? :(

Shonen-ai and YAOI is great - nothing better than the relationship between two boys: I mean, why read a manga with only ONE hot guy, when HE`S dating a girl...?
Letツ´s instead make it TWO hot guys that like eachother. hehe. feels better that way.

Besides, thereツ´s nothing wrong with it - the guys all read hentai anyways.

Besides, the stories of the YAOI/shonen-ai mangas are always so good (cute)

I know, I know, not all guys read hentai - and even IF they were, I guess there would be nothing wrong with it? or?

But I'm sorry if offended anyone : not ALL boys read and look at hentai. (Just like not all girls like YAOI)

Hehe, na, didn't offend me. I have to admit that I've seen my share. :) But I don't live off of it, like some. But yaoi is cool...cuz it doesn't have to be hentai. I like the romance.

Yeah, thatツ´s whatツ´s cool, I mean, YAOI usually has a lot of romance and a good story behind it (sometimes) so itツ´s not only hentai (as you said, japanimaniac)

But I`ve met thousands of people who thought YAOI was the sickest thing ever... What? I donツ´t understand this.

isayhello said:
Yeah, that's what's cool, I mean, YAOI usually has a lot of romance and a good story behind it (sometimes) so it's not only hentai (as you said, japanimaniac)

But I`ve met thousands of people who thought YAOI was the sickest thing ever... What? I don't understand this.

Of course people are going to think it's the sickest thing ever, but that's because they're closed minded :eek: . But anyway, I like yaoi because I find it fanscinating when two boys are.............. 😌 you understand what I mean.

I'm just fanscinated by yaoi. 👍

yup..it is very fascinating..I always get all flustered when I'm reading yaoi and start blushing really badly..I really get into it and most of my friends like it, but those who don't seem really close minded..they really should try and think about things from a different perspective..I need more yaoi..I've been reading soooo many fanfics..they've all been realy good, but some of them are soo sad that I broke out crying..either way I think that listening to music while reading fanfic gives it a better effect ^^...

wheee. ack, stupid link must have been taken down.
;_;

try googling 'boys next door'. it's so purrty. someone HAS to find it. ;_;

Necrozombie: boys next door, wasnt that the manga with the dude who killed people and then met this prostitute-guy named Adrian? waaa, that one was sooooo good!!

Here is where you can download the scanslations:
sakura-crisis.net -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspManga Resources and Information.

Just check the finished works and it should be there. Everyone should read it by the way, cause its sooo good, romantic and pretty! waa!

uuhhh. Ops, the killers name is Adrian, I dont know about the boy he meets, my bad.

Anyways, its on Sakura Crisis Net: and its such a good site! They have a lot of really good mangas there...

OOOh, NO! Im stupid. Seems like you already tried it out... My bad. Didnt it work for you though? Worked for me, recently. Hm, try again maybe?

Sorry for invalid information.

Anyways, that YAOI manga (Boys next door) is really really good. (Once more)

XD it works!
YAY.

but yes, that's the one that made me cry at 2 in the morning. i got hysterical.. ;_;

it's so sad, but so gooood. <3

Back
Top Bottom