What's new

YAOI ... Anime & Manga ...

Like come on their sweating and things and their doing things but really slowly and it's pissing me off because I wanna see some real action. XD

me too me too!!..I need more yaoi..lol ^^...more Passion (student, teacher story) and Selfish Love (between students, but they're the president and vice president of the honor society..so one is sorta controlling over the other..plus there are good stories at the end with actual action)...lol ^^

Lol. I only own Gravitation 1 and 2 and Tokyo Babylon (has a little yaoi in it but more like romance not hardcore stuff) .... I think that's all I have that has yaoi in it. Cardcaptors has a bit...but not enough to really bother. It's all still really goooood! XD

I agree..but at times I wish they had more yaoi in them..or atleast make it a bit more obvious..cuz at times it feels like they're just teasing us, but either way its all good ^^

I have a whole pile of yaoi anime and manga stuffed away somewhere...where that place would be...I'm not sure *goes off to hunt her stash down*

BTW I own the first 7 volumes of Haru wo Daite Ita...yeah, it's pretty hard core, buut not as brutal as UGH, it's drama.

do you(to all the people in this thread) really look for yaoi/yuri/shounen-ai?
how do you choose you're manga?
the one with the moste hardcore? or the best art and such?
i was just interestet(wrong spelling), cause i bought gravitation the other day wich is very funny by the way. when i saw it in the shop i was like"cool, look a manga about j-rock" and i showed it too my mother. but afterwards, after i read a few pages(of volume 3) i saw it was a shounen-ai manga :-(

hopefully my mother didn't read it on the back.......
how would you're parents feel if the knew you read these kind of manga?

anyway, it's more about the questions

I don't really go out looking for yaoi or yuri or any of that. I go out looking for good stories. If they happen to be in one of those categories, that's just how it happens. I'm a big fan of romance stories, regardless of characters, so I was never really put off by "oh, it's yaoi...".

If my parents knew...? Well, they might be a bit worried. :p They'd think of it the exact opposite way I do. "Ah!! It's two boys!! Do you have something to tell us, Michael...?"

lol hehe, i think yaoi is cute, but i dont read it all the time cuz then it gets a tad boring

I mostly look for a good story..but I must admit that I find yaoi and yuri to be pretty interesting..they're different from the manga I'm use to reading..I don't really think the art matters to much, but I don't really want it to be crappy..it's all about a god story with well developed characters..I don't really care if its hardcore or not and if it is it should have a good storyline..at times I want to see some actions, but have found that a good romance story is soo much better...though some action included never hurt anyone ^^ 😌

I look at the story most of the time. I like FAKE because it's funny and I love the romance between it because theirs always one that tries to say how they feel but never gets to it! (Pisses me off but that's not the point...still good though!) Art is the next thing that catches my eye. Or wherther it has had bad reviews on it or not I guess.

Meh. I like what I like. I read Demon Diary and then I read someone do as fanfic on them. Man, I can't look at Eclipse nor the Lord ever the same way again! :eek:

In all honesty, I look for yaoi. Simply because I read enough manga with wonderful plots. And I'm not someone whose interest is PWP's. Good plots and wonderful sex is all I'm looking for :p

To me there are three things that make a manga, yaoi, shonen-ai or what have you, a good manga to read. I look for these things:

Content
Mechanics
Organization

Im a romance, angst, humor, action kind of person, I look for this content in my manga. The mechanics is how the story reads, if its a good one, if it makes sense, if I could get into it. Finally organization, is there a time line, a point. Its not either or, some people enjoy some people don稚, and for some its psychological. You read what you like or choose to read, right?

As for my parents, well since I live on my own they could care less what I do as long as I take care of myself. Its not like they punish me - though they look at me strangely sometimes :p any decent parent would love you no matter what, I dont think what you read is an issue.

Nightwalker said:
Meh. I like what I like. I read Demon Diary and then I read someone do as fanfic on them. Man, I can't look at Eclipse nor the Lord ever the same way again! :eek:

:x the only problem with demon diary is that it was always: OMGOMGLOOKITIT'SSOCLOSETHEY'REGONNA--!! and then it doens't happen or the book ends and what not. ;_;

...yeah, i kept chanting "doidoitdoit" while reading 1-3 of it.

sounds interesting yet torturing...maybe I should read it...I'll probably get it next time I go buy manga...

I went to buy manga today, but I forgot cuz I went to get more Fruits Basket and now I'm broke..and I've decided I'm gonna save up money for MegaCon..so I'll probably borrow it from one of my friends...

...XD;

i was completely lost while reading that one. that was so stupid yet so sad.

though the fence post bit was slightly amusing.

Whoa...am I the only one to imagine himself in a big smokey room with a bunch of Cheechs and Chongs talking to each other while reading that board...?

>< i can't believe i haven't mentioned the ULTIMATE MUST-READ for EVERY yaoi fan.

Boys next door.

READ IT. you have to. it.. it.. ;_;

it's only one book, and i ended up downloading it online and finishing it around two in the morning. i think the whole apartment building heard my cry at that hour.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." "*sobsob*"

..D: it made me cry.

boys next door

there you are. sakura-crisis has a number of awesome mangas. i highly suggest you read the warnings on all before you download. ^^ some of them are graphic. also, i definately suggest reading KAIN as well.

it's a bit confusing, but everything makes sense at the end. ;D enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom