• Rurouni Kenshin

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Yugioh

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • not in list

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
Well it'd be impossible to put everything in the list ^^'
For exemple there're saikano or star ocean EX or kimi ga nozomu eien or chrno crusade...Etc

ya. u r right....
i also dun know all manga name....
all of the manga u all said i got 80 percent didnt seen b4

Well If you like shojo (girl) stories I recommand you saikano (saishテサ heji kanojo) also known as "ultimate weapon, she"

藍より青し

How's that for obscure? Actually I don't know what the title stands for but it's a very good manga.

I voted "Not in List" because the one that out-does all of those has to be "Blade of the Immortal".
If your a Samurai/Feudal Japan lover then you have to have heard of this series.
Best manga style and graphics I have ever seen.
The storyline is great and the characters rock.

The Battle Royale Manga series (its the only one i have read so far).
I like stuff with blood and that as a bucketload of it.

My favorite is:

either Samurai Deeper Kyo or Shaman King... But I can't decide between the two of them...

Still, the Manga listed in the poll is pretty good, though I've only read tidbits of most of them...

my favorite manga isnt on the list :?
but if i had to choose it would either be paradise kiss, marmalade boy,confedential confessions, those who hunt elvex, etc.. sorry if listed to many hehe :sorry:

😎 😎 😎

Well most guys dont seem to care and its nice to be open with your thoughts
from time to time
back to the thread, my favorite manga is listed.
it the five star stories, its kindof cool how there give you all this extra material
and background on what goes on in the story and goes in dept on it also

-___-; I haven't even read half that are on that list. I'm so deprived... When I turn 16 I need to get a job and an account on EBay.My friend's brother's friend got a huge collection of Love Hina off of EBay. All the movies plus the first two seasons on DVD or something like that. *sigh* Why am I so damn deprived... BTW I voted Inuyasha. I loveish Inuyasha. <3

Naruto of course! and I love cross-dressing manga too, POWER!! and Kill Me, Kiss Me :LOL:

Tenchi Muyo its the best ever like the cute girls and good plot and funny and otherthing about it I like.Another cartoon i like is final fantasy unlimted its koool I like final fantasy incase you havent noticed (lol).

out of the list naruto, but my favorite manga woudl be gravitation or FAKE , and I like FAKE a little more.

Among the ones you listed, Naruto rulez!!!

But of all the manga I've read, the ones I like most are:
JoJo no kimyouna bouken
Den ei shoujo
Devilman
Sanctuary

My fave manga's got to be Guyver: Bio Boosted Armour. I just love the detail in every image, Aswell as the cool Guyver unit of course. The 3rd unit is my fave, The one Agito Makashima has. Appleseed is also great aswell as Dominion tank police and Akira.

Back
Top Bottom