What's new

If you could be sucked in to an anime world which would it be and why?

Riven said:
I would go on Mahoro Matic Maiden with Mahoro-chan cleaning house, and cooking dinner for me (maybe more .... *eichi eichi*).
When I was young I wanted to be Seiya with sagitarus armor :p

I think a lot of people will agree with you on that one. :D

sadakoyamamura said:
Sumimasen, this is out of topic. You know Hachiko, I'm glad your here... All the while I thought I was the lone noyPi... :)

My pleasure. I come in every now and then, to see what's up with the JRef convo. I'm already checking out Azumanga Daioh Vol 2 (the anime) and it seems that it is the type of scenario I would want to take part in.

man this is one old thread. i dont think i ever posted here tho.......

lots of choices, but right now i'd be in the mood for inuyasha, or love hina. just cuz they seem like the most fun.

This seems a little on the pop side, but I'd be sucked into the world of Sailor Moon. Who knows, maybe I could become the first male senshi or something:LOL:. Or maybe I'd be in the Neon Genesis Evangelion world and fight alongside Rei, because she's my favorite character from that Anime. It's be really cool to wear one of those battle suits. :D

Video girl AI... unreturned love ruined 2 years of my life :unsure:
and if video girls had existed i wouldn't have been scarred for life..

ANYWAYS

my second choice would be Full Metal Panic, cus, then there wouldn't ever be a boring day ever :D

Now that I think about it, I think that I'd be sucked into either the Fushigi Yugi World or Yu Yu Hakusho world.

azumanga daioh! and they'd all be my greatest bestest female friends, and some of em would be like, totally in love with me... totally...

I swear when i look at your ava it looks like your actuallly looking like that.

I'm still going with my first choice! ESCAFLOWNE!!!! TAKE MY BLOOD!!! :D

i would have to go with yu yu world or my next choice would be tenchi muyo*woke up from dream*

I think I would have to choose Cowboy Bebop, to be a head hunter seems to be a pretty nice career path. But I would also consider almost any other anime, life could be so much more significant in these world, I think I would really like Juuni Kouki, even if not as an Emperor there still would be a lot to do, you can always go slay some Yuma with a big sword, what else can you wish for?

ld like to be sucked into either cowboy bebop, lupin the 3rd, gravitation, or the be a member of the chinese zodiac in fruits basket:) 😊 😎

I hadn't thought about Fruits Basket. It'd be fun to be a member of the zodiac ^.^
I'd be Ayame (that's my zodiac sign) :D

"^^, I wanna be in Full Metal Panic ^^....................well, may be it is a little too dangersous ^^, but anyway someone will look after me LOlz"said dumb little Mackie ^^

there would be ninjas & Samarai & angel people & every one would have swords & magic powers. it would be dangerus & exsiting. I mean as long as you have powers to you should be all right ^u^

waiiiiiiiiii nice question \^-^/ before i start know that am new here
anyway i would love to be sucked up in the naruto world!!!! sooo kewl fighting fighting and fighting!! and training to be a hokage!!!and ~ the war~
and the chunnin exams!!!soooo kewl !!.:squeal:. and ......sasuke 😍

i'd do anything to be with him 😌

I would go an anime world of a guy who I payed to make where there is a machine to go to other anime worlds. :) Or I'd go to ... uh 😌 it's too hard to choose 😌

shinobi_melody said:
waiiiiiiiiii nice question \^-^/ before i start know that am new here
anyway i would love to be sucked up in the naruto world!!!! sooo kewl fighting fighting and fighting!! and training to be a hokage!!!and ~ the war~
and the chunnin exams!!!soooo kewl !!.:squeal:. and ......sasuke 😍

i'd do anything to be with him 😌

😍 Yesh!!! but I want Naruto

Back
Top Bottom