What's new

Who's your favourite inu yasha character?

Who's your favourite Inu yasha character

• Total voters
lol as mentionned there was only 20 possibilities so I couldn't add them all XD (would need at least 48 places to add every more or less important characters from IY)

EscaFlowne said:
I pick whoever kills inu yasha.....
this anime makes me mad :eek:

i love miroku! what's wrong with you people! he adds spice to the show! :gohan: <lol>. and why does this anime make you mad? :? <sigh> where's the love!?!??!? :(

lol you should have figured it out by now
Esca only loves animes full of mechas and/or hot girls :D:D:D

hum...only 8 voters XD Guess my thread isn't popular...

dreamer said:
lol you should have figured it out by now
Esca only loves animes full of mechas and/or hot girls :D:D:D

hum...only 8 voters XD Guess my thread isn't popular...

yours isn't too bad, i've seen ones where no one even bothers to reply! but inuyasha does have hot girls in it, even of threre's no mecha...<lol> :joyful:

I like one without mechas...its just inu was interesting when it first came on then the world went into this "inu crazed hypnosis" sayi8ng it was the greatest and everything. I mean it was good now it just gets on my nerves. 😌

way back when, almost six years agao, pokemon was this little unknown show that aired every weekday morining on WB at 6:00, and it was one of my favorite shows. Then, the entire u.s. went pokemon crazy: card-game, controversy, candy, fast-food toys, monopoly, games- they just saturated the market, and pokemon came to be looked down on, and i sorta lost interest. i hated the way some just got in on it because everyone else was, while there were actually very few people who appreciated the show. :(

sailormoon got old just because the episodes were so repeitiive ^_^;;;, and inuyasha? no one around where i live actually went crazy over it. there were few people who even knew about it... :?

not many people know what anime is where I live. there are a few and it is becoming more popular, but I don't think itll ever catch on much here.

I voted for Kagome since she has a lot of heart. Not much fighting talent, but she makes up for it with a "never say die" attitude.

justin said:
I voted for Kagome since she has a lot of heart. Not much fighting talent, but she makes up for it with a "never say die" attitude.
Exactly, voted for her as well. Kagome is definitely the best! :haihai:

Hmm... *looks at poll* I wonder who would win if the entire forum voted... ^^
But at least Kikyo isn't loosing... ^^ and I jsut noticed, Kikyo's writen in italics... lol she's special, right? ^^

Back
Top Bottom