What's new

Evangelion Character Selector

asuka-1.jpg

I don't like Asuka!!

I got Hikari next

My fave characters are Shinji and Kaworu! ^__^

..................that's crazy!!!! I'm Misato/Ritsuko/Asuka......................... and I'm a guy.................................................................................................................................. creepy

Ok, I never would have thought this would ever happen...
I was registered over here as Kiryoku a long time ago but I never thought a topic of mine would survive ... lol
Anyway, don't search for Kiryoku, he's Ganza now. :p

im a kensuke too...pretty accurate if i may say so myself. but i wouldnt say im obsessed with gadgets. i am pretty clever though😏

Asuka/Touji/Misato. Generally agree, but Misato should be first. Stupid test. XD I said I'm not selfish... XD

kensuke
rei
shinji

... oh and I wanted to be Rei.. :D

heres another test I found.

http://www.geocities.com/xenobiadespana/evaquiz.html... check whether both your characters are the same. :D

I got Rei on this one. :)

touji-1.jpg

Hmm, not as innacurate as some of these tests...

...but I don't really give the baka image to anyone--and my ecchiness I keep behind closed doors. ;-)

I got Kensuke...I'm smart, but not that smart. However, Rei was second on my list I'm like both of them put together. At least, I'm not like Asuka that girl is *Psycho* no offence to anyone...

I was........
touji-1.jpg

Results were:
1. Touji
2. Kaji
3. Asuka

my guess was that I was gonna be Gendou, go figure......

kensuke-1.jpg

I'm not that smart, but I do say many inciteful things. The only problem is I joke too much for people to take them seriously most of the time. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom