What's new

What does your user name mean?

mine's easy. Mike is my first name and my last name begins with the letter M.

I prefer not to call myself "Maiku" whether it be online or real life. I'm American and I don't think a name change should be in order.

Hmmmm, there are thousands of SUBARU brand cars, I didn't know that it means 'rain'.

Mine does not mean anything... Ulubat is a town, Ulubatli means Ulubatish :) , born in that place i mean...

I'm not Japanese and neither is my username, but my username is my own attempt at the latin for light fire. I originally tried pyrelux which is firelight but that name was often taken, so I use luxpyre. My entire real name (first, middle, and last) means either victory of the people in the valley of the dark man of peace or victory of the people in the valley of the son of the dark fairy depending on how my last name is translated. (I'm not sure myself which is correct, or if either is correct, but they are some of the guesses put forth)

aww you guys have such interesting stories about your names, mine is rather simple ; i had an addiction for Battlefield 1942, i added Type, because i dont know my blood type and it seems every japanese person i know, wants my blood type and i dont have it.. anyway and Zero i got from the japanese plane, the Zero hehe, and i added the up capitlizated, uncapped, to make the name look cool, but apparently thats not working at all >_>

For my username, Kama. XD

It has a lot of meanings... First, obviously Kama form Kamasutra, Hindi God of Love... [Kama means passion... XD] :) [not first for me, just for the other people usually... :)] Now, what is the connection between Kama and Okama...? XD Yes, that's right!! XD Definetely this... That's why it's uch an ava... :)

Some people call me Kama [until this year it was only one person, but now it's almost whole judo club :)] because it's short version/dimmunitive for my real name Kamila. On the internet I use Kama generally while introducing to foreigners. There is no one who can't say "Kama" and I don't like my name being translated into Camille/Camilla. =="

In one of Polish books - "Faraon" to be excact there is a priestess called "Kama"... I always liked her. Unfortunately, she wasn't a priestess of Ra [Kami is god, and La becomes Ra... XD]. While trying to write my real name in Kanji you can write either God of Chados [Kamiran - one of the Japanese when asked for writing my name in kanji did so] - and I must tell it definetely suits me... more than "connecting good and beauty" which is almost definetely a lie!! XD

forgive me such a long post... :sorry:

Subaru stands for...

Subaru said:
I don't know what my name mean in Japanese
But in English mean rain
😌

Subaru, in Nihongo, stands for "unite".

And I also own a Subaru car myself. 😎

78 stands for the year I was born, and Typhoon was a fictional character's name I picked up. I think it sounds cool too.

Last edited:
I don't know what the name Jean-Francois means in French. John-Francis or Sean-Francis? But I know a Jean-Francois who is a TV crew member in Montreal. He went after all the Asian girls in our group of friends. So, he's known to have a yellow fever. One time, when I was still living in Montreal, he begged my Japanese flat-mate to go out with him. When she refused, he cried. It took us an hour to 🔫 kick him out of our place.

Later on, whenever we saw a Japan Fetish, my flat-mate and I would look at each other and say simultaneously, "Jean-Francois!" :devilish:

hello, my real name in russian means "native" , well tne WAVE is tne WAVE... ))) Nami desu, just came to my mind, beautiful... and atashi wa midzu ga dai suki )

My name, XS1001, stand for

first the XS it was for excess , no reason there, and the 1001 is because each it happen too often that when I try to use that as a username on any website it was already taken, so I added the 1001

What does your screen name stand for...or mean about you?

Basically why did you choose the name that you did? For example: I use CC1. On other boards I was CocaCola. Over time I got tired of typing the entire name in and shortened it to CC. I collect CocaCola memorabilia. I have over 300 pieces right now...not all collectables, but not all junk either!

Why did some of you choose your names? Ok, Frank, I think we know about yours! :D

My screen name is Porl because it is just another way to spell my name : Paul. It is how one of my friends spelt my name while we were at college messing around one lesson.. and it kinda stuck. 😌

Porl''

LOL...small world. My name is Paul too! A lot of my Japanese friends say it Poru which really sounds like poor! :p Which actually was true! :? So now I just tell them to call me bimbo! (which roughly translate into poor man!)

They usually get a kick out of that one! :D

i used to have my name is - Archran,think it means something in italian. i used it on all the online games and forums i played. I got the nickname Arch, so i thought i would shorten it my self

CC1 said:
LOL...small world. My name is Paul too! A lot of my Japanese friends say it Poru which really sounds like poor! :p Which actually was true! :? So now I just tell them to call me bimbo! (which roughly translate into poor man!)

They usually get a kick out of that one! :D

hehe my friend Makku calls me Poru to. I think it sounds suteki- hehe 🙂

nice to meet you paul. 🎈

Po-ru''

Kuro is Japanese for "black" or "dark"... Matsuri is Japanese for "festival"... It's sort of symbolic of my personality. I like things that are dark / creepy, but I am very nearly always happy.
Originally I was going to use the Kanji for Kuro and Matsuri, but I realized that I would then have to open up Word to type the Kanji to sign on... and I might not be able to do so on a public computer, so I used the romanization.
And, no, I'm not Japanese, though my friends say that I'm a Japanese guy in a white man's body. That's kind of disturbing, really...

Almost.....

CC1 said:
Basically why did you choose the name that you did? For example: I use CC1. On other boards I was CocaCola. Over time I got tired of typing the entire name in and shortened it to CC. I collect CocaCola memorabilia. I have over 300 pieces right now...not all collectables, but not all junk either!

Why did some of you choose your names? Ok, Frank, I think we know about yours! :D

I really wanted to use my "HUSTLER" hero, Chester the Molester's name, but that is not a funny subject now days
with all the priests getting in on the action!

Frank

😊

Back
Top Bottom