What's new

What does your user name mean?

Oh, well it's my first Japanese slang word, then. Didn't know any Japanese slang either (obviously)!

Well mine is simple.

DJL is for my full name. All 3 initials.
Ottawa is my home town.

but I do want to one day have a japanese name since I KNOW so many of Japanese folks.

Nothingness... (I think my Avvy is the Japanese symbol, but I need someone to make a better one and tell me if it is).

As for me people often say i'm daydreaming since i'm
sometimes staring in the emptyness thinking about things...
that's why this screename came ^^

try to find what my nick is...

Agaponeo...

Just a clue... It comes from a name of an animal......
jejejjee
I have been using this nick.. since I was 7 years old (now I'm 23) so is a long time

Ciao ciao

I forget what my nick is on here, probably Ewok85, ewok is my nickname since highschool and 85 cause i was born in 1985.

In japanese its Rion (利恩) from Leon which is French for lion i think (any help here? ;) ) and my lastname is a combination of english and japanese to make it easier to write; ringobi (林檎美)

"Ewok" from the movie "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi"
"85" from the year of which there was a big hoopla about "Ewoks" and when they had their own TV movies & cartoon (anime)... don't forget their massive amounts of thingies and bobbles in their image.

Moichendiezing!

I wish I had the "SpaceBalls: The Flamethrower"

I have 2 complementary personalities:

Kintaro : Goldenboy, nice tall old me.
Kyousuke : What it means, psycho-boy. When tired, pissed or just in the mood, do NOT piss me off :p

Michi is the nickname most of my friends prefer to call me. My real name being Michelle. Incidently michi means path in Japanese.

antonxie
name: anton (dutch) worthy of praise
surname: xie (chinese) to thank

ax

ten'shi no shippuu = Storm of Angel
shippuu no ten'shi = Angel of Storm

Just to help you out thats all... just remmy that in Japanese you must flip-flop your words around when you translate them, but not all of them. A の B= B (is of) A, A は B= A (is) B

They're both great names for you! 🙂
But I didn't want to sound as a know-it-all ***. I'm just here to help 😊
So I'll just call you Eva or Ten'shi!

Foot Note:
To say 永遠強さ is Eientsuyosa, but I shorten it to 永遠強/永遠 Eientsuyo/Eien. On .HACK/ I'm 米野永遠強Maiya Eientsuyo aka Kite.

Back
Top Bottom