What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Post your picture here!

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
well im always curious what people look like, and suppose that others would be too. so, for you brave souls who would show your mugshot, ante up.

ill start. heres my drivers lisence photo, its the most recent i have. :p

ghettocities

後輩
Reaction score

Representin' Ghettocities Clothing cause nightlife with no wife is the rightlife in tokyo, night prowlers 24/7 lox-k representin' dougenzaka.

--

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
hmmm, nice pics,,,😊
@jeisan,, you kind of remind me of "Richard Ashcroft" the lead singer of the once brilliant "Verve", I thought thier music was brill!!!!, (ooops off the thread as usual, hehe).
I must get a recent photo of myself scanned onto this machine of mine! (another must do! ).

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
ty deborah :)

...me and josh cant be the only 2 out of 1059 members willing to post their pics :rolleyes:

noyhauser

先輩
Reaction score
Im not really a photogenic person... but I thought what the hell. This is from Kyoto last summer... I think most of you know of the golden pavillion (although its not the real one since that one burnt down in 1954). My friends had to drag me in front of a camera because I cant stand to get my photo taken.

Attachments

• golden pavillion.jpg
    golden pavillion.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,563

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
I'm the only gaijin girl in the pic, so that's me. The other 3 are my Canadian friend and his wife, and my Japanese x-co-worker. We were at an izakaya together.

Attachments

• geisha girl#2.jpg
    geisha girl#2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,528

momo

先輩
Reaction score
it's me~
My serious face makes me laugh.. :D
You can't see this face so often.. lol

Attachments

• momo.jpg
    momo.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,497

daelight

Kouhai
Reaction score
me mug

Haha, what the heck - I don't like being on the wrong side of the camera ... give me it back!

Attachments

• daelight.jpg
    daelight.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,206

Erik

Sempai
Reaction score
Originally posted by noyhauser
Im not really a photogenic person... but I thought what the hell. This is from Kyoto last summer... I think most of you know of the golden pavillion (although its not the real one since that one burnt down in 1954). My friends had to drag me in front of a camera because I cant stand to get my photo taken.

I have a picture of me sitting on the same rail with that golden temple behind me too... I just wanna know why the silver shrine doesn't look silver!

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Erik
I have a picture of me sitting on the same rail with that golden temple behind me too... I just wanna know why the silver shrine doesn't look silver!

The Silver Pavillion was not completed by lack of funds of the Shogun. That's why they should rename it the wooden pavillion, but that doesn't sound as good.:p

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Wow, it's so cool to see all your pictures. Momo-san, you look so sweet and pretty in that picture.

And Kerei na me, same to you - loved looking at all your family photos. I can just image how happy your in laws feel when they look at them!

momo

先輩
Reaction score
Originally posted by Atsukan
Momo-san, you look so sweet and pretty in that picture.

So do you, Atsukan-san!
You look very sweet and warm-hearted person! :)

it's nice to see all your photos~!!

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
And Kerei na me, same to you - loved looking at all your family photos. I can just image how happy your in laws feel when they look at them!

Thank you for saying so, Atsukan. I hope they like looking at them. Really, I just use it to throw any kind of pictures on. They are probably wondering what I'm doing! lol And by the way, you are very lovely, yourself, and I also like your signature... ;)

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Ummm.Okay, Iツエm going to try this out too ...

So there I am. In a pretty weird picture ...
I donツエt have _that_ big hair anymore though :giggle:

edit: man! I look like a monster!! :eek: I guess you can all see that i donツエt have photoshop etc. on my comp... sheesssh

Attachments

• tukka1.gif
    tukka1.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,188

mdchachi

Reaction score
OK, I wouldn't normally do this but since everybody else has the courage to come out of the closet, here's a picture of moi. This is me with my old biker buddies. I'm second from the right. Click here for a larger version.

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chipi
Ummm.Okay, Iツエm going to try this out too ...

So there I am. In a pretty weird picture ...
I donツエt have _that_ big hair anymore though :giggle:

edit: man! I look like a monster!! :eek: I guess you can all see that i donツエt have photoshop etc. on my comp... sheesssh

Holy cow!!! That picture looks like it was painted. Soooooo coooool! You were posing for the picture (I guess), but you face looks so natural. You look like a modelu-san too.

noyhauser

先輩
Reaction score
Thats right there wasnt enough money for the Silver pavilion... its funny bevause my family has some sort of historical connection to the sliver shrine... I just didnt get what it was. (like a historical connection)

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
chipi your hair reminds me of the whos from the grinch movie. how long did it take to go it up like that?

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Originally posted by Atsukan
Holy cow!!! That picture looks like it was painted. Soooooo coooool! You were posing for the picture (I guess), but you face looks so natural. You look like a modelu-san too.

Well the painting-like atmosphere was just a happy accident 😄
...and actually I didnツエt pose, my friend the photographer took the picture without telling me he was going to..
But thank you so much for your nice words :bowing:

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeisan
chipi your hair reminds me of the whos from the grinch movie. how long did it take to go it up like that?

Haha, I guess it does a little bit ;)
Ummm. I donツエt remember exactly how long did it take, maybe a bout an hour.
I was hairmodeling for my friendツエs school when they had a show in this education fair, so I didnツエt do it myself :)
Well..couldツエnツエt do it anymore, my hair is now about 30cm shorter..(like my avatar)

ghettocities

後輩
Reaction score

Here is me with my Olde English 800 Malt Liqour neon light. everyone has cool photos, can't wait until I see more, thanks.

Josh

--

Top Bottom