What's new

Post your picture here!

ok im new and im even on Line now (RockmanX and user id akumaunit00) so why not selfie time!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 13
Sorry I was checking the like and somehow deleted it, my bad! thank you on the like! Davey your kids are awesome and congrads. I'll try to post up my son's pic here too. He the reason I want to follow my dreams and be a teacher and live in Japan. Its a unquie situation but wont bore you all with the details here :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 14
Travel back in time 1974. After 2 years in law enforcement college worked as a patrolman in my city , South Portland Police Department. Carried a Smith & Wesson model 19 .357 revolver and never shot anyone. After just a year on the street , I got dragged into my dad's automotive company and didn't escape till 20 years later. Too old to be a police officer , I became a home care nurse for the last 20 years before I retired. Oh to be young again.

sppd.jpg

1974? You are older than my mom! She was around 10 at that time and she was pretty old when she gave birth to me.

Dis me when I was younger
Dis me now🤭

Wow, stunning pictures, thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Me, now.
At the airport with a glass of wine ready for my flight back to osaka where i have to quarantine in a hotel for the first 3 days... I'm so happy 😑

Have a safe flight, Davey, and enjoy your three-day holiday in Osaka!

Travel back in time 1974. After 2 years in law enforcement college worked as a patrolman in my city , South Portland Police Department. Carried a Smith & Wesson model 19 .357 revolver and never shot anyone. After just a year on the street , I got dragged into my dad's automotive company and didn't escape till 20 years later. Too old to be a police officer , I became a home care nurse for the last 20 years before I retired. Oh to be young again.

I remember you had a lot of Navy pics in the member gallery. Seems they are all gone. ;)

Time travel even more to 1968 , senior year of high school when everyone was getting drafted to the Vietnam war. The good ol days when I had teeth , LOL. The pins on my suit coat lapels are for Eagle Scout and the God & Country award. So sweet and innocent , LOL.

View attachment 41859
Big belly away from you at that time !
I've gained weight again recently... that's a long and sad story

Back
Top Bottom