Loveless
Gravitation
Ouran High School Host Club
Vampire Knight
+Anima
Gintama
Hetalia Axis Powers

I think that's all of them... :)

I just got into The Wallflower: It is about four gorgeous boys who live with a rich woman. In order for them to pay the rent owed to her, they must change a goth chick into a beautiful lady. It's very funny.
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicals: About a girl who loses her memory and the boy who loves her enough that while knowing that she will have no memory of their relationship still goes out and collects her memory feathers through space and time. When watching, you'll recognize the names: Sayuorian and Sakura from Cardcaptures.
Ouran High School Host Club: Very funny! A group of rich high school guys with too much time on their hands create a host club for rich girls with too much time on their hands. A poor kid who stumbles literally upon them breaks a vase and gets suck into the host club. They think that the kid is a boy but she turns out to be a girl and of course trouble ensues.
That's all for now but I'm sure I'll have a lot more recommendations soon.👍

I love Ouran High School Host Club 😌 Kaoru and Hikaru are my favourite characters!

Last edited:
Slam Dunk - It's about basketball, obviously. XD
GensouMaden Saiyuki - I think this was based on Journey to the West, or something. :)
Gakuen Alice - It's about an academy that trains its students to control and harness their special abilities, which they call Alices. It's funny and cute. :D
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop - Bounty hunters in the space age
Samurai Champloo - Two samurai who end up helping a girl find a certain person.
Death Note - A notebook that kills!
Code Geass - Rebellion and Revenge. It has lots of mecha, and some supernatural powers
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Kai, Rei) - It's about a curse...and I don't want to say more about that curse, coz that would spoil the fun of watching the anime. XD
FullMetal Alchemist
Samurai X
Flame of Recca - Ninjas!
Yuyu Hakusho

Well as usual, here I am with some more anime.
Naruto Sippuden: It's 2 years later and he's grown up and new adventures ensue. If you thought that the Akatsu were finished and not after him then think again. He still trying to get Sasuke as well.
Eureka Seven: It's about a boy who is in love with riding the waves(not water. but air) and a girl who has a mecha that only the two of them can control.
Nabari no Ou: Ninjas are alive and living in todays world, but a boy with hidden secret that all ninja, are after doesn't believe in ninja at all. He is now targeted by every ninja trying to possess that power.

Anime:
(just the ones I've seen)

Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Ayashi no Ceres
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Kuroshitsuji
D.N. Angel
Romeo X Juliet
Asatte no Houkou
Peach Girl
Gakuen Heaven
Vampire Knight

Manga:

Mars
Crimson Hero
Fruits Basket
Alichino

Naruto and deathnote is my favorite.
I heard Toward the Terra is kind of cool anime?
Has anyone seen it before?

I don't read manga...

New Anime Titles

Okay I haven't been here for awhile but here are some new anime worth checking out.
Nurarihyon no Mago It's about how youkai are alive in well in modern times. This kid
is three quarters human and one quarter youkai. He wants nothing more than to be an ordinary human being but his grandpa who is supreme commander of all youkai in the town where they live wants him to take over as supreme commander. The boy wnts nothing to do with it but his youkai self wants the position. He turns into his youkai self at night.
Inuyasha: the Final Act Okay so you thought InuYasha was dead and buried but they didn't end or resolve the conflict with Naraku. Well they follow the manga and did end the series with the final battle with Naraku and InuYasha gang.:)

okay.... I'm just gonna lis 'em all out....

 +Anima
 1/3 no Kareshi
 7th Period is a Secret
 666 Satan
 AAA
 Ai- Hime~ Ai to Himegoto
 Ai Ka Hajimaru
 Akagami no Shrayukihime
 Akuma to Dolce
 Akuma de Koibito
 Akuma to Love Song
 Ann Cassandra
 Backstage Prince
 Badminton Girl
 Barairo my Honey
 Barajou no Kiss
 Beast Master
 Beauty Pop
 Bleach
 Bloody Kiss
 Boyfriend
 Brilliant Magic
 Busou Renkin
 Card Captor Sakura
 Charisma Doll
 Cherry Juice
 Chocolate Cosmos
 Deep Love Virus
 Dengeki Daisy
 D. Gray Man
 Eyeshield 21
 Fairy Tail
 Fall in Love Like a Comic
 Faster Than A Kiss
 Five
 Flame of Recca
 Fly High
 Fruits Basket
 Full Metal Alchemist
 Full Moon Joker
 Giri Koi
 Hachimitsu no Hana
 Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
 Hana Kimi
 Hana ni Arashi
 Hana to Akuma
 Hanatsuki Hime
 Heart no Kuni no Alice
 Hiyokoi
 Hoshi wa Utau
 Inuyasha
 Kamisama Hajimemasita
 Kiss/ Hug
 Kodocha
 Koi, Hirari
 Koko no iru Yo
 Lovely Banchou
 Mademoiselle Butterfly
 Maid- Sama
 Meru Puri
 Naruto
 Nine Puzzle
 Ogawa to Yukaina Saitou- Tachi
 Oresama Teacher
 Otokomae Beads Club
 OUran High School Host Club
 Papillon- Hana to Chou
 Penguin Brothers
 Power
 Psyren
 Rave
 Reaching You
 Ringo Nikki
 Rockin Heaven
 Romeo X Juliet
 Ruruoni Kenshin
 Sailor Fuku ni Onegai
 Sakura Hime Kaden
 Seirei Produce
 Shaman King
 Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
 Shinobi Life
 Shinshi Doumei Cross
 Shinkyaku Ookami ga Kuru
 Shugo Chara
 S.L.H. (Stray Love House)
 Sora Log
 Soul Eater
 Special A
 Tenjou no Kajitsu
 Tenshi no Hane to Akuma
 The King's Pawn Shop
 Thousand Years of Snow
 Takage Ouji
 Tonari no Inuyama- Kun
 Tonari no Hijiri- Kun
 ToraDora
 Trinity Blood
 Vampire Knight
 Watashi ni XX Shinasai
 Wild Ones
 Yankee- Kun to Megane- Chan
 Yoroshiku Master
 You're my Girlfriend
 Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen
 Zettai Kakusei Tenshi Mistress Fortune

Anime

You go girl:) Out of all of those any favorites that you can reccomend. I just started watching Shonen Onmyoji It's about Abe no Seimei's grandson and how he wants to be better than his grandfather. Worth a look:)

Bokurano.
Really underrated and really awesome.
the story line and to watch all the characters evolve and get deeper in the story line is heart breaking. its really awesome :D

My Reccomendations

I know some people may have already said these, but if more than one person reccomend them, it can be more persuasive.

Anime
  1. Gunslinger Girl
  2. Code Geass
  3. Death Note
  4. Rozen Maiden
  5. Lucky Star
  6. Azumanga Daioh
  7. Hell Girl
  8. K-On!
  9. Shugo Chara
  10. Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Manga
  1. Maid Sama
  2. Vampire Knight
  3. Gunlinger Girl
  4. Azumanga Daioh
  5. Paradise Kiss
  6. S.A
  7. Cpative Heart
  8. Hell Girl

I also reccomend the anime movie, 5 Centimeters Per Second. It is beautiful!

More Anime

Okay, here we go.
Big Windup: I'm not really a fan of anime that hs sports in it but this is really good. It's about ateam of boys who want to be the best at high school baseball. The characters develope before your eyes.
Durarara: It's about the urban legend of the headless rider and no not about the headless horseman of Sleepy hollow.
GunXsword: Two unlikely companions and their search for the same man. The man killed Van's wife to be and kidnapped Wendy's brother. They meet people along the way who this man has wronged.
Nurarihyon no Mago: This has a second season so now it's about his granfather's reign as king of all youkai.

For reasons I'd rather not share, I need recommendations for an anime that isn't a bloodfest, no real guns, no doomsday or anything of that morbid nadays of a constant edge.

I tend to prefer anime from before 2005 since everything looks the same to me these days.

If its cute but tells a story like Ranma, Saber Marionette J, Shugo Chara, Bottle Fairy etc, that will make me happy.

Outlaw Star, hands down.
One Piece
Death Note
Cowboy Bebop
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

I love Gundam. Though Wing would be lower on my list then most Gundam fans here in the states. My list would be Zeta, 08th MS Team, Turn A (if you can get past the ugly mobile suits) with Wing being at the bottom. You should watch Zeta and 08th MS Team. Both are on youtube for free.

For reasons I'd rather not share, I need recommendations for an anime that isn't a bloodfest, no real guns, no doomsday or anything of that morbid nadays of a constant edge.

I tend to prefer anime from before 2005 since everything looks the same to me these days.

If its cute but tells a story like Ranma, Saber Marionette J, Shugo Chara, Bottle Fairy etc, that will make me happy.

Okay those that aren't about the end of the world or bloodfest: Ouran Highschool : Guys meet poor guy and halarity ensues. Can't tell much more because that would spoil the fun.
Special AMore High school students except mostly about 2 people and their constantly wanting to out do each other.
Fruit baskets Life lessons learned when a girl learns about the Sohma family curse and tries to help them.

I was wondering ,is there any anime with comedy like in those american cartoons like south park etc .
because most i seen are funny but not that kinda funny.

I think you are into the heart warming anime.
try aria (peaceful anime without conflict -> and the most peaceful anime i have ever seen), clannad (or any keys anime), usagi drop. you will be find those animes interesting.
for recent anime, i think chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai (the name might be wrong), tamako market might be interesting. just try or browse it for your references.

hope it helps.

I think you are into the heart warming anime.
try aria (peaceful anime without conflict -> and the most peaceful anime i have ever seen), clannad (or any keys anime), usagi drop. you will be find those animes interesting.
for recent anime, i think chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai (the name might be wrong), tamako market might be interesting. just try or browse it for your references.

hope it helps.
Well, some anime that is not a blood fest is "Red Data Girl: It's in the original Japanese but it's really good. It's about a girl who has spiritual powers but she also channels the spirit of a woman who is a heian era priestess.
Kamisama Kiss: It's about a girl who is homeless and a god who gives her his home which turns out to be a shrine.She in turns is made into a god but she still thinks of herself as human. She not only inherits the shrine but also a familiar who turns out to be a kitsune youkai. It's very cute and it's in the original Japanese with subtitles.

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Fairy Tail
xxxHolic
Nurahiyon no Mago
Hellsing
Trigun
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Hakkenden
Bleach
Beelzebub
Soul Eater
Clanaad & Clanaad Ater Story
Ouran High School Host Club
Kamisama Kiss
Kimi ni Todoke
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Ah! My Goddess
Samurai Champloo
Black Blood Brothers
High School of the Dead
Eden of the East---There's a K-Drama about it now
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Yeah all of those are awesome lol

Found a new pearl that I can definitely recommend: Love Maker. It's available through the huffington post and through a new kind of platform for comics Spottoon
It's an awesome story about Cupid who supposedly is a little pervert who uses his power to sleep with all kinds of hot women in heaven. He then gets banned to earth by Zeus and is deprived of his power...
Awesome concept in my taste and definitely worth checking out :)

My Reccomendations

I know some people may have already said these, but if more than one person reccomend them, it can be more persuasive.

Anime
  1. Gunslinger Girl
  2. Code Geass
  3. Death Note
  4. Rozen Maiden
  5. Lucky Star
  6. Azumanga Daioh
  7. Hell Girl
  8. K-On!
  9. Shugo Chara
  10. Kaichou wa Maid Sama

Manga
  1. Maid Sama
  2. Vampire Knight
  3. Gunlinger Girl
  4. Azumanga Daioh
  5. Paradise Kiss
  6. S.A
  7. Cpative Heart
  8. Hell Girl

I also reccomend the anime movie, 5 Centimeters Per Second. It is beautiful!
Same, I would also recommend what MaryaChan said. uwu

My reply. Do you want the long or short answer. Id say start with key. Air, Clannad...
Azumanga Daioh.
I like a japanese series from the 60s. i saw in nz on tv. The lone samurai. Probably the first time I heard about japan.
One of my Fave is Steins Gate.

yOU CAN ACTUALLY Make your own anime, Manga,

Software I recommend. Clip Studio Paint. Free trial.
Do you have Steam, Do you know what it is?
My recommendations. Medibang Firealpaca Blender. Krita. There are many others.
For review Anime Man and Chibi. You Tube is a great resource so is google. So is the library.
Learn Japanese Korean Thai English,

I like Random Curiosity and to keep track of the current and future anime.

Also Key are my fave anime house. I like music Raon Lee and Pellek.
What genre do u like. I like Romance Isekai, Shoujo Josei. SciFi.
Interesting.

How long is a piece of String.

Attachments

• The lone Samurai TV 1960s.jpg
    The lone Samurai TV 1960s.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom