What's new

NEW : Anime & Manga Reviews & drawing gallery !

So, I found it.
I decided to upload one of the few I've got colored. I dont like to color them but.. I do it sometimes. i'll see when Im able to upload more.

If you see them, please leave comment!

jya-ne!

oh cool i will look for it in a few days win its posted as cleared. thats good u got a story flow going... i started my story years ago... but ran into a few road blocks. so far i have the 1st chapter outlined and brainstorming the 2nd and 3rd. tis going to be a saga and then branch into a new 3 part story....

are you going to school for art? wat kind of career do you want to do thats related to art

Glad you liked'em. I will..

And well, I started this story based on something that happened to me and eded up talking about the frustrated life of a group of assasins. I was going to do it "just for a few pages" and ended up printing 216!! :mad: I said I was done... and I found myself writing the Red book... :eek: It's been 2 years since it started.. and I dont think it's ending soon.

I'm studing marketing, actually, but i wish I could've studied music. I like to draw and never been to a school before, is in my blood cos my mom used to draw when she was young. My dad too but not as much or as pretty! My grandma was a composer and a minor singer. She could've been actress but her dad would've killed her. I like acting too; specially drama. I like to be the bad girl. But my parents don't liked the idea of me being an artist... they would've prefered another cientific like my sis.. I hate all that. :auch:

I guess.. I'll try to concentrate to finish my novel before I'm 25... I've gone complicated so Ill have to figure out how to develop a decent ending for such mess. :unsure: I'd send a copy for an opinion but it's all in spanish! :p

My tip: Write down main ideas and then watch other people to develop each idea based on their actions.

hey sounds like u had a way of expressn urslf drama & pain thru art. thats wat my story like. about my life story mixed with fantasy.

Well that's good that u manage 2 gt a story. I do want 2 read it but if u cn send me a summary of ur story....like a paragraph...that would b good enuf...and I cud send u a summary of my story.....

I have 2 draw and finish 1 digital illustration..and do a friends character he let me use. So I qt quit a bit 2 finish. Not 2 mention my little brther found my old sktch book and held it 4me. It had all my old drawings I did n college. But I had my things separated during my parents divrce so he tried 2 hold on 2 things of mine. It has my first wrks for my story.

Well, hope you get it back. Sorry for the late reply, I've been off for a while. I'll try to send you a paragraph, tho. Please, be patient.

hi

hey how are you doing?

Lady Blue said:
Well, hope you get it back. Sorry for the late reply, I've been off for a while. I'll try to send you a paragraph, tho. Please, be patient.

oh no worries... i know your bizzy. i been bizzy myself but i haven't forgot to write mine for you. take care🙂

I uploaded another two today.. can't remember if I already showed them... ,, anyway. Please, leave comment once available!

I'm now noticing My draws arenot uploaded.. mm... wonder why. Did I do something wrong? Guess I'll have to do it all over again

sorry for the late reply but your drawings will take some time depending on how often you post replys on forums. for some reason theirs a restriction now on those who post and those who dont. but i add comments to your pics as they are approved.👍

ah, that makes sense. sometimes I just can't find enough time to come in and post, soo... mm... okay. Thank's for the tip, tetsu-san! MM?? Are you 29? Weren't you 28?? Did your birthday passed short ago??

yah it passed on the 16th of june. what do you think of my sunmoon pic? my friend thinks i shud ad more color and not used the muted tones. my purpose was to have the focus on the glows of the characters power.

the pics description says a haiku of the meaning

I didn't realise there is this thread, I might post some drawings of mine but due to me landed a job here :keitai: I might not have the time but maybe I can find some time, we'll see...😜

it's been a while since my last post huhu...i uploaded my pic and maybe it hasn't showed up. Hope u'll like my post :)

shin-manga

hamutha said:
it's been a while since my last post huhu...i uploaded my pic and maybe it hasn't showed up. Hope u'll like my post :)

do you draw custum manga?

thats what i do

Lady Blue said:

i like your character with the sword. the background on him was cool!

tetsunihon said:
i like your character with the sword. the background on him was cool!

background?? I have none with a background... Maybe you could make one for it..I suck at backgrounds :(

What's up, mina-san! This place is getting forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Copia de escanear0001.jpg
    Copia de escanear0001.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
wait wait...let me get this straight.....so i'm supposed to post more than 20 msg on the forums then i'll get to upload into that gallery?? :?

yes. Why do you worry? You've already have 25.. oh.. *looks at date of post*
:p well.m... now you can..😌

Back
Top Bottom