What's new

NEW : Anime & Manga Reviews & drawing gallery !

dreamy posted his drawing... finally! ^^ hmm... I can see it... maybe I'll try scanning in again later... ^^

Good move there Maciamo :p I see so many art threads that it should be called "Self-Proclaim your artistic skills" makes me so jelous of everyones drawing while i'm left in the dust with my stick figures :eek:

this face is really funny, i mean this is how i look like in class : ☝

Yeah but The gallery doesn't seem really popular for not a lot of people left their comments nor post their creations :(

I post comments. When i actually visit...GO DReamer and teshiunion[spl?] really good artist.
[those are the quickiest off the top of my head.] 😌

Lol thank you esca but I don't consider myself as an artist ^^'
Mainly because I've friends 1000X better than me, and because I'm doing it for the fun :D
Let's just say it's from a fan for fans :D

well i guess thats your opinion....

But since i'm esca, I deem you an artist because you created orginal artwork! 👍

I was wandering the same thing...how do I upload my pictures...unless I'm blinded, I don't see anything that tells me or shows me where I can upload my pictures, any help would be great...thanks.

Okay...someone help me, I must be stupid, how in the world do you upload your artwork into your own gallery, I have over 20 post, but I'm still clueless on how to upload into my own gallery???

NEED HELP :( :( :(

Forget, I have found out how too...damn, I was stupid 😌

I am just uploaded more anime to review (most of the Ghibli, Chobits, Lupin, etc.). I've already reviewed all of them, so now it's your turn, to all of you, to say what you think of them. :)

babar-san said:
says i have 20 posts, but i still am being denied access to this area, plz help

Sorry about that. It should be working now. Let me know if it doesn't.

I'm having the same problem as babar-san. What's wrong?

---Edit---
Never mind, it's working now. There must just be a delay that I didn't know about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom