• Yes! I really like it!!

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Well, sometimes it's good stuff...

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No, I don't really like it...

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • What the hell is Anime&Manga???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn, I hate this drawn/animated trash!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used to watch some anime before, and I did like it but I have been too busy to keep up with it.

I'm still an avid fan of anime and manga. For awhile I got kind of burnt out with it, but in the past year or so my interest in it picked up again. I think it's because I've had a little bit more time to devote to it. I'm still more of a fan of the 90' era anime.

My favorites will always be:
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Cowboy Bebop
Rurouni Kenshin
Tenchi Muyo
Yu Yu Hakusho

Though there are several 00's era anime shows I like, such as Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note of course. 👍 Just to name a couple. :p

Otaku!!!

I am an otaku all the way. I am a realf life version of Konata Izumi and anyone who has watched lucky star would know just how otaku that is.

I can't even read Japanese (though I am learning) and the majority of the stuff in my room is Japanese.

I watch anime/ read manga/ play dating sims and fanmade games/ and have Vampire Knight Kaname sheets on my bed.

Also, through anime I learnt about Kotatsu's and now I am installing one into my room...

I think I can say with confidence that I love anime, and I am an otaky.

I have otaku edition mechanical keyboard from Leopold, could I be qualified as otaku?

Well .. I seriously LOVE anime !! <3 :D .. but I've seen some people that are obsessed with it, so I can't be at first level .. but I would readily call myself an Otaku =D .. also, I used to be obsessed about it, but it kinda changed ^^ ..

Back
Top Bottom