What's new

what story would you like to see in anime next?

babar-san

後輩
15 Aug 2004
hello, im interested in hearing from you, what kind of story that has not been expressed in anime you would like to see. by this i mean what kind of plot, what kind of environment, etc. a lot of anime in the recent years has not been very original. i dont mean new ideas, like lain, etc, anyone could have guessed that someone would have developed a story around those concepts. what would you like to see that you havnt?

Last edited:
it'd be interesting to watch a japanese version of family guy(not family guy translated into japanese, I mean a japanese take on family guy)

glxwill said:
it'd be interesting to watch a japanese version of family guy(not family guy translated into japanese, I mean a japanese take on family guy)

good one! thats a great idea, i commend you
:D :D :D :D

How about a Japanese version of South Park? :D

Or let's go for the obvious - a lot of hot lesbian anime chicks making out with each other! 😍

Lina Inverse said:
How about a Japanese version of South Park? :D

Or let's go for the obvious - a lot of hot lesbian anime chicks making out with each other! 😍

Very good, but not exactly origional--I believe I already have several hen-er-anime that fit that description... :devilish:

I think an anime about someone who is totally from outside the Japanese environment , like a girl who moves to Japan to study and gets shocked with the cute boys everywhere. then goes on with her life in search for answers to her questions....

Well!!! Forget about the last lines. But I still think an anime whos hiro/hiroen is a foreigner who's moved to Japan would be a great idea . !

Reiku said:
Very good, but not exactly origional--I believe I already have several hen-er-anime that fit that description... :devilish:
Uhmm... ok, let's enhance it a little bit - a lot of hot lesbian anime chicks making out with each other while fighting off tentacle monsters with giant robots! :D

Suki-Yaki said:
I think an anime about someone who is totally from outside the Japanese environment , like a girl who moves to Japan to study and gets shocked with the cute boys everywhere. then goes on with her life in search for answers to her questions....

Well!!! Forget about the last lines. But I still think an anime whos hiro/hiroen is a foreigner who's moved to Japan would be a great idea . !
writing a manga with a halfsie bad boy, unloved by parents, son of an american army officer stationed in japan and a japanese mother with a rather dubious past... gets into trouble and is sent to military school.. does it count?

(don't worry, it'll probably never get drawn, my partner in crime (my artist) is the laziest bum you'll ever ever ever hear a tale of... it's fun to try and write it though...)

Back
Top Bottom