What's new

school theme anime and manga

lockie

;p
21 Sep 2005
i really like skool themed anime and manga
i dont no why maybe its because its more close to reality but still can be far off.

any way some of my favs are........

ranma 1/2 and ikki tousen 👍

and i wanna see azu manga daioh looks funny

are there any other good skool themed animes???

*giggles* I haven't actually watched azu manga daioh, but from those amvs that I've watched, it truly looks hilarious XD

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is considered a school-themed anime, but Fruits Basket is somewhat revolved around it, and it's sweet
👍

School comedy Anime
"School Rumble"
wikipedia
School Rumble - Wikipedia

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/school-rumble/main_index.html
万博体育APP下载_万博官网登录_万博体育官网手机版登录注册
School Rumble
GAME
バンダイナムコエンターテインメント公式サイト

B000AMFH0Q01LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) 👍
only ever manga i collected as a full set. (Although i cant seem to remember where i put book 26 -_- )

Kyou Kara Ore wa! Is pretty cool as well, although i think it would be rather difficult to find an English translation, i've only ever seen the cantonese dub which i bought quite some time ago in HK. (seem to have lost that too somewhere -_- )

There's a pretty cool drama i've been watching lately called Yankee Bokou Ni Kaeru, which is supposedly based on a real school in Hokkadio, that's about a school for dropouts and various other sorts of social outcasts who cant fit into a 'normal' school.
info. --> Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru ヤンキー母校に帰る

Only managed to find fansubs for the first episode, although the characters are pretty fun to watch and story isnt too complex so it's fun to watch even though i dont really understand 100%.

Azumanga Daioh was mondo cool. One of the funniest and most endearing series I've ever seen. GTO was damn good as well.
👍

"Pani Poni dash"
School gag animation

A private senior high school of the school tradition that there is unreasonable
Genius little child teacher / Rebecca Miyamoto (popular name Becky) starts for its new post in a Momotuki school.
Little child Becky is the school comedy which she is delicate, and is strange playing an active part individual students and animals!
The delicately strange school comedy that little child Becky plays an active part!

manga site
ぱにぽに | Gファンタジー | SQUARE ENIX

Official site
ぱにぽにだっしゅ!

TV site
テレビ東京・あにてれ

op
サービス終了のお知らせ

475751383609LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Who forgot Onegai Sensei ? I would've wanted Mizuho sensei for a teacher. :) also, Dear Boys is a fair enough anime series.

nadeshiko said:
*giggles* I haven't actually watched azu manga daioh, but from those amvs that I've watched, it truly looks hilarious XD

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is considered a school-themed anime, but Fruits Basket is somewhat revolved around it, and it's sweet
👍

I've got the whole azumanga series on DVD and its great, i think one of the funniest moments is when tomo accidently hits a teacher with a lunch tray while fighting over curry with a classmate, but the series is packed full of funny moments though like that.
I've watched fruits basket too and i think its also great and although it does have school elements i wouldn't say it was that much of a school anime.

yeah im gonna try get my hands on azumanga,school rumble and fruits basket

i went to an anime festival thing on the week end and they had some really funny azumanga music clips i was in tears! :D 😄 😭

Manifest - Thank You and Good bye!

thats the site if anyone wants to download them but when i was at the menifest they had episodes of different anime playing in the theaters so i saw "school rumble" it was funny i want to get that also. i also saw Bleach
now that is good! 👍

and i donno if i would like Cromartie High School. but i will do some more cheeking up on that one

and fruits basket i saw like the first 5-6 eps at a friend of a friends house it was good 👍

Don't forget Gokusen! It's a school-anime too and it's great! I like it! But the drama is much better! 👍

thanx for all the tips i will look in to it when i get some money lol i just spent more then i have lol

Back
Top Bottom