What's new

new recent anime

AutoBot11

\テカ/
7 Jan 2003
i've seen many titles merging lately and i want to have your opinions about it :D
narue no sekai
dnangel
e's otherwise
last exile
scrapped princess
mantantei loki ragnarok

🙂

Never heard of them. If you have internet links or smthing like that about them could you just put it.

Si ils sont rテゥcents ils doivent pas テェtre en fansub 😊

I've heard of those titles, but never got to actually watching them. DNangel looks really good though. :D I wouldn't mind watching some of that.

Lately, I've been watching Getbackers and .hack//Dusk.

They are all relatively old titles. Ragnarok only ran for a year or so before ending. Should hit the shelves in America and Europe some time soon. So should DNAngel, if anyone bothers to buy the rights, because it was fairly lame. I wonder, did Metal Skin Panic come out yet over where you guys are? I'm also anxious to hear talk about Macross Zero and Sentou Yousei Yukiakze...

I've read D.N.Angel, the anime however is fairly new. I really like DNAngel. Daisuke is sooo cute!😌

I've seen last exile's trailers and they look pretty darn good...

As for Macross Zero that tasuki was mentioning.. i watched the 1st episode and I was quite pleased with the awesome animation. I just hope that they hurry and release them all... ha ha... Anyone knows the release dates?

No. 2 was released yesterday. It's pretty awsome too. They leave us again on a cliffhanger...

tasuki
They are all relatively old titles. Ragnarok only ran for a year or so before ending. Should hit the shelves in America and Europe some time soon. So should DNAngel, if anyone bothers to buy the rights, because it was fairly lame. I wonder, did Metal Skin Panic come out yet over where you guys are? I'm also anxious to hear talk about Macross Zero and Sentou Yousei Yukiakze...

the Ragnarok anime isn't out yet in the US, but vol. 1-6 of the manga are. i have vol. 1&2 of Ragnarok and i think it's pretty good. Metal Skin Panic is called Full Metal Panic in the US and the anime comes out June 10th, but the manga has been running in Newtype USA.

oh, have u been watching the series Texhnolyze. it's by the same person that did Lain and it was suppose to have started airing in April. i'm downloading it because it sounded interesting, but i'm not finished. so i haven't been able to watch it yet

I downloaded the first 4 eps of D.N.Angel. It looks really good so far. They mix CG very well with the... cels? Is that the right word for it? Anyway, I read about Texhnolyze in Newtype and it looks really good. I might download the first ep to see how it is. ;)

Originally posted by tasuki
I'm also anxious to hear talk about Macross Zero and Sentou Yousei Yukiakze...

I found the first Macross Zero episode. Didn't saw it yet.
But Yukikaze ... it's just ... awesome ... really . (hope you talked about the anime :p )
They made a great job with the animation !😄

You seen the second episode? I mean Yukikaze... Although the second Macross Zero (came out Monday on DVD) is pretty cool too.

Originally posted by SirJeannot
i've seen many titles merging lately and i want to have your opinions about it :D
narue no sekai
dnangel
e's otherwise
last exile
scrapped princess
mantantei loki ragnarok

🙂

Of those recent titles you mentioned, I like Scrapped Princess and Last Exile the most so far and one title you didn't mention, Air Master.

I just saw the 2nd one... and wow! it was awesome; and like you said, they left us on a cliffhanger... jsut can't wait to see the rest....

I finally got my hands onto eps 1-4 of Last Exile, they were pretty good, but it's really find the episodes over the net for download...

It should take between 6 months to a year to get the next few episodes. Since it's OVA, I guess it's going to have to be pretty short, but just how short is anyone's guess...

I'm more anxious to lay my hands on the latest Ghibli DVD, at present... July... You guys heard of the series of Curry commercials directed and produced by Miyazaki Hayao?

Yeah, I glimpsed over several episodes of the DN Angel anime, you ought to like it... Too bad the most recent subbed title is only up to eps 15; can't wait for more!!!

Last Exile is awesome in my opinion. About Ragnarok, I read a manga and got so excited when I round an anime of the same name for download on BitTorrent only to find that it was some kid solving mysteries(Demon Detective Loki or suttin). Could you describe the Ragnarok you saw, maybe its like the manga I read.

i havent found many good anime BT sites, most i find that have what i wanna see are ed2k, which is so slow. you have any ideas jins?

i find nearly everything on ed2k, like anidb for example thats all they have. i was hoping to find a comparable BT site.

Back
Top Bottom