What's new

Last anime DVD you bought!!

The only recennt animes i've bought recently are Appleseed, the little norse prince, millenium actress, the cat returns and a sepcial edition akira boxset(old dvd got scratched)- i hope to purchase alot more dvds when i've got some extra cash though, too many anime series to list to finish off my current collections(samurai champloo, fruits basket, last exile, fullmetal alchemist etc etc...) plus some new ones as well like wolf's rain and aquarium age and some miyazaki films 😄

Well, I recently bought the three Original Dirty Pair movies ("Affair On Nolandia", "Flight 005 Conspiracy" and "Project Eden") in one collection. Even though this stuff is a good fifteen years old, I thought the animation holds up pretty darn well compared to today's animation. I also bought the new version of Appleseed and enjoyed it immensely. I won't bother mentioning the latest additions to ongoing series I'm watching, too many to mention!
:D

I just got, 'Millenium Actress', 'Street Fighter Alpha Generations', 'The Adventures of Hols, Prince of the Sun'(aka The Little Norse Prince) and 'Yu Yu Hakusho vol4', that said, I have 5 others pre-ordered.

I have just gotten Perfect Blue, and Sky blue (which is Korean...).
My anime collection doesn't exactly have many titles because its just started... :)

The last DVD anime I purchased was Sailor Moon S, and it had the last seven episodes on it. It's greatness, I say!!! GO SAILOR SATURN!!!!!! 👍 😄

me not japanese

i haven't bought any animes...my brother buys them...then i watch and takes...ehghehe

The last one's I bought were
DearS vol 1
Grave of the Fireflies (XD I also own the Japanese version, but my region free dvd player spits it right back out at me right after I just barely put it in >.< it has worked many times before in my dvd player)

Bought Appleseed and The Cat Returns today. Almost tempted to get The Little Norse Prince as well, but I need to catch up with my films. Still need to watch Grave Of The Fireflies. Had it about a month now, but haven't felt in the mood for it.

The last movie i got was, final fantasy advent children, amazing movie......it was really stunning. 😎

last Anime? that goes long back... Perhaps Daft Punks Interstella 5555... Which Pwned totally. Other than that it is hard to buy proper Anime movies here in Denmark, for the time we are drowning in kinder anime movies like Pokemon, Duel master and such... And that sux.
I just heard FF: Advent Children will be released in europe the 10th of january next year, and after having seen it a couple of times I must say I need that movie :D

although i'm not a fan of final fantasy..but i have to watch that movie..looks awesome..i saw the preview and I was SHOCKED!!..so kakkoii 👍

Back
Top Bottom