What's new

Last anime DVD you bought!!

Rukia

先輩
2 Nov 2005
Hey minna-san!!..finally started a thread :arghh:..umm just wandering what's the last anime dvd you bought..or planning to buy soon!!..and what's the anime you're watching now?!

this summer holiday i bought a lot of anime DVDs..such as FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Spiral, Naruto "the movie", Honey and clover, One piece..and many more!! 😄
Now, i'm watching Bleach..episode 54 is AWESOME 👍 and Naruto (is it only me who thinks that the anime is starting to be BORING?!) :? i watched the final episode of Honey and clover..the ending was so cool :(

what about you?! :)

DVD which I bought in October

1.Full metal panic TSR 02
2.TSUKUYOMI 10
3.AH My Goddes 7
4.ICHIGO MASHIRO 2
5.Honey and a clover 3
6.KAMICHU! 3
7.PETO PETO SAN 2
8.Initial D Fourth Stage VOL.9
9.Gate keepers21
10.Top wo nerae2 4
11.GHOST IN THE SHELL:STAND ALONE COMPLEX
SECTION-9 FILE
12.Nurse witch KOMUGICHAN Z 2

I buy ANIME which is not broadcasted in Fukuoka in DVD.
ANIME to be able to watch in TV buys DVD-BOX.
Honey and a clover are very interesting
"ICHIGO MASHIRO" is interesting, too

Just this afternoon I bought "Demon City Shinjuku". It's really good if you haven't seen it.

Kino no tabi.

Nice unofficial fansite I found sometime ago

This one's a beautiful anime, although episodic. A little philosophical in nature, sometimes to the point of being confusing, but I still love it. In fact, I think it'll be among the top of my list of anime I've watched so far. I've got two episodes left until the end. (Horrible dub, though)

Another one I've watched was The Place Promised in Our Early Days. It was another beautiful film, and the artwork was probably the best I've ever seen. The story itself was intriguing, with fairly good character developments. And the english dub was pretty good, too, with only a few flaws.

I'm not sure I can say the same about that writer's previous effort, Hoshi no Koe. Although admirable for its one-man production, I felt the ending was lacking a certain something.

I've also been watching Oh My Goddess!, but it's been fairly painful, as the characters are ridiculously flat (i.e. Belldandy), the story absurdly formulaic and predictable, the romance unbelievable to the point where I had serious questions about the author's writing experience, and the jokes hardly funny at all. Still, I'm gonna give it a try until the end.

I'm not big on mainstream anime.

wow!!..you bought a lot of DVDs Hiroyuki Nagashima..and most of them are interesting 👍 ...but i haven't got the chance to watch "ICHIGO MASHIRO"..could you please tell me a little bit about it?! 🙂

"Demon City Shinjuku"!! sounds cool :) could you tell us about it plz xerxes99?!

thanx for the link lastmagi 😄 ...well, i haven't watched Oh My Goddess! before..actually all my friends who watched that anime said the exact same things :eek:

Demon city Shinjuku is set several years after the area is separated from the rest of japan by an earthquake and taken over by demons. A young man who's father was killed trying to stop the man who caused the disaster goes into shinjuku to try to fix things. It's really good horror anime. Lots of creepy monsters.

Rukia said:
thanx for the link lastmagi 😄 ...well, i haven't watched Oh My Goddess! before..actually all my friends who watched that anime said the exact same things :eek:

Really? I was afraid I'd be the only one, since the reviews it's gotten were mostly positive. Which I guess is partly why I want to keep going. One of my job supervisors told me when I was telling her about another tedious anime, it's kinda like a bad relationship, I just can't stop! :p

wow!!..sounds awesome :haihai: i think i'm gonna look for it next time i visit an anime shop...Arigatou xerxes99 :)
well..do u watch Bleach?!..i'm like sooo addicted to it :p

hai!!..Hontou!!..i guess you're not the only one who thinks that it's not a very interesting anime Lastmagi ...i heard a lot of people saying the same thing ☝

yeah!!..it's cool..I haven't read the manga yet..but all my friends say that it's better than the anime..any way..the anime is soooo AWESOME!! 👍 ..i really recommend it :)

Jeez! I lose track because I buy so much! Well, here's the latest batch of new stuff bought over the last couple of weeks:

Original Dirty Pair movies
GITS: SAC 2nd Gig
Fafner (the latest mecha drama)
Petite Cossette
Ah, My Goddess (the new version)

So much stuff to watch and so little time!

:D

wow!!..i saw Dirty Pair, but i didn't like it :cautious: ..BUT i must say that Fafner is sooo cool 👍 ..i love this anime..you're gonna enjoy watching it 👍

last one i bought was
-FInal Fanstasy 7: Advent Children.
-Air
-Gantz

i'm going to but Basilik next time i go to the store.

hey Kiyomi-san..apa khabar?! :)
well...i love Final Fantasy 😍...and i really can't wait to see the last movie..looks awesome 👍

xerxes99 said:
Just this afternoon I bought "Demon City Shinjuku". It's really good if you haven't seen it.

窶凪?塲?E窶徭ナスsツ <ツ新ツ宿>
http://www.jhv.jp/title/Video/anime/adsl_SPKL-302.html

There is "devil account of war series" "world of Satan doctor Mephistopheles series" "Demon City blues series" in a related novel of "Demon City Shinjuku"

ANIME of director KAWAJIRI YOSHIAKI is interesting
The ANIME which I recommend
窶播ツ獣窶徭ナスs(YOUJU TOSHI)ツ ツ SPECIAL EDITION
http://www.jhv.jp/title/DVD/anime/adsl_PIBA-3002.html
ツ獣窶「ツコ窶ーq窶戲窶「窶披?卩ク(JYUBEI NINFUSHOU)
SITE
http://www.wowow.co.jp/drama_anime/jubee/contents.html
http://www.manga.com/index.php?id=2

I like a novel of KIKUCHI HIDEYUKI. 👍
http://users.skynet.be/mangaguide/au820.html
I read his novel for 20 years
His novel became ANME
窶「窶披?堙娯?督シ窶堙哉但ニ停ぎニ値ニ淡ニ但(KAZE NO NA WA AMUNEJIA)
http://www.jhv.jp/title/DVD/anime/adsl_FV-005.html
ニ弛ニ停?愴恥ニ辰ニ但ニ地ニ停?愴耽ツー窶喞(Vampire hunter D)
SITE
vampirehunterdbloodlust.com
The Vampire Hunter D Archives

With his novel of the others, "窶播ツ神(YOUSHIN) gourmet" "alien series" "invader summer" is good,

OMAKE 😌
http://www.jhv.jp/title/DVD/animation.html

B00005J48L09LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

hmm probably ghost in the shell innoccence...

i havent bought many as of late.. just download..

Carlson said:
hmm probably ghost in the shell innoccence...

i havent bought many as of late.. just download..

Anyone uses "BT" here?!..i use it to download anime..and it's pretty good actually. :) 👍

I am a huge Miyazaki fan... the most recent DVD I bought was Nausicaa Valley of the Wind... I own most of the Miyazaki's... and lots of other stuff too... currently my fav series is Honey and Clover... sad to see it end at 25 eps...

Just received the first three eisodes of the original Bubblegum Crisis. Ordered the next in the series on friday, plus Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Vol 7

anjusan said:
currently my fav series is Honey and Clover... sad to see it end at 25 eps...

yeah!! it is sad..i thought it would be longer :( ..but aren't there only 24 episodes?!
but i heard a rumor that they will make a (honey and clover) movie 😄 i really hope it is true coz it would be soooo cool 😍 wow!!..real ppl..i can't imagine how "Morita" will look like :)

Back
Top Bottom