What's new

Kingdom Hearts and Final Mix

*still needs to get her hands on an sp* bloody hell i'm going to have to wait foreva' before I get a chance to play KH or Final Fantasy Tactics, or Cyrstal Chronicles, or WHATEVA!!!! >.<
I need a lifesized cardboard Sephiroth (I have one of Spock..)

It took me a week to finish KH on expert mode. Mind you expert was fairly difficult especially when a boss can kill you in 2 or 3 hits, 1 hit if you're unlucky. The monsters were nasty as well. I'd be tapping the heal button every two seconds. At some stages, I thought some bosses were just impossible.

Oh yeah, regarding to someone's message on the first page, if you wanna beat Sephiroth, the idea is not to lose sight of him. You should use manual target lock (if you don't already), it's a lot better.

I've never tried using the target lock because...I just never have...
My character isn't terribly strong either though. *still trying to beat all the bosses*
What about the grim reaper in Peter Pan's world?
He has this nasty habit of casting some sort of spell on your characters that kills reguardless of the precautions you take.

If you're talking about that ball that follows you, what I did was just fly around the corner. Also you had to cast stop on the clock to prevent the countdown. I thought he was a lot easier than that annoying secret desert boss.

The soundtrack for this game is pretty good. Though, I prefer Nobuo Uematsu's version of One Winged Angel over Shimomura Yoko's version.

You really thought he was easier? I find the desert boss really annoying...but he's not necissarily difficult in my opinion. Stop only works for so long (and I tend to forget to cast it)

Hahah! I still can't survive the Sephiroth battle for more than about 30 seconds - if that. I feel kinda' bad for even trying...he's so cool ;_;
Although, I hear a lotta' girls say that -.-

Are you playing on expert? If you are, then you can share some of the frustration I had for that one week of playing the game. *cry* After the game, you get to see the KH2 trailer. Wow Kairi has long hair LOL.

I'm not playing on expert...i'm just one of those lazy gamers, ya' know?
The gamers that just run away from all the battles in order to keep the plot going. I'm impatient that way. I wanna see the special trailer O.O

Don't worry I know what you mean. I only played expert to see if what people said was true that KH is a game for kiddies. They are completely wrong.
The thing I loved about this game was that it was like watching an anime. Too bad it was not subbed. Billy Zane tries a bit too hard I reckon. And Mandy Moore ruins Aerith's cuteness and sweetnees. Yuffie was adorable. Squall made me laugh with his "It's OVER!" LOL.

Lol! Yeah, I agree, Squall was pretty funny ^^
Heheh, I wouldn't play KH for the longest time because I assumed it was just a kiddy game. But when I sat down to play it I couldn't stop, so I purchased it and....!
It's definitely much more than I thought it would be. The plot gets very dark and sad a ways through and the gameplay's definitely enjoyable. There're more than enough little puzzles and side-quests to keep you at it for awhile. I'm still trying to find all of Ansem's letters....and the dalmations. I've got most o' theee trinity marks though >=]

ohh those damn dalmations! that took me a while as well. I remember you get nice prizes for finding them all, oh yeah that's right, you get every gummi block *nice*. As for the letters, i remember you don't have to look for them (i think), for some reason i remember it was easy to get them all because one day, i looked through my inventory and i was shocked to find them all sitting in there. Those trinities are a little elusive yes.

Sheesh...maybe if I open up my inventory right...NOW...then i'll see them there?
*checks*
No...seems i'm not as fortunate as you....
Trinity marks...bleh.
I've found all but one of just about every color.

When i said you don't have to look for them, i meant they weren't "treasure" type finds LOL. I think i got them from boss fights and i think aerith contributes some.

Heck, I have an sp...........but why to go so small when u can score BIG
hell yea, I'm talking about the Nintendo SD damm man, that GBASD has GameCube graphics. Just think of the possibilities.....................................
Full 3d capacities.........I'm still waiting for the chain of memories

and the PSP dang man

hell, I want much stuff like kingdom hearts 2 LEGEND OF ZELDA ect this year will be so cooooooooooooooooooool

the bad thing is that I have to WAIT (which I'm horribly bad at with games.......wait, that word is creepy)

Hahah, yeah this year WOULD be fun....IF I could actually afford all of the stuff you're talking about (or any of it, for that matter).
It'd be nice to get my hands on at least a couple new games, but i'm so busy i'd rarely be able to play them...and then there's the money factor.
I'm not going to worry about the PSP for now...seeing as there's no deadline for it. Those developers should really get a move on...constantly pushing stuff back.
Also, recently it's become a contest between graphics.
Gameplay is slipping...some of the stuff i'm seeing thrown out is absolutely ridiculous. I'd like it if a few more worthwhile games were released. (Especially for ps2)

yea man, the games have so many graphics that it doesn't have much gameplay and the GBASD must cost like 200 bucks, and you have to wait like the remaining year, so the price is appropriate.....the sp is still lowering down

nnnnnnwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I need a life-sized sephiroth cardboard

I just hope that the legend of Zelda doesn't loose the gameplay

Oooo I could really go for a life-sized Sephiroth ^^
I have Spock (did I already mention that?)
It'd be kinda' fun to have a lifesized Link too.
...maybe a Cloud....

yea, I have seen the trailer, man...............
that right there is TORTURE to hardcore Zelda fans like me....... :(
I cannot wait until 2005 for that game .....
I can die and come back to life by the time that's on the go.............
it has so much graphics and so much gameplay.....man, i wish I just pop right into E3 to see the game in action Damm u Puerto Rico for not having an E3
why Zelda

I KNOW!!!!
I feel your pain DarkLight...
*tear*
It's about time e3 took us fans seriously and put another great Zelda game on the line. The most recent one for GC was cute but....
I can't wait to see Link kick *** >=]
Finally he's sexy ;_;

yea, man, the stitches of the clothes is what gives me nightmares........ I can't wait.....and the video I saw was actual gameplay......it was so goooooood
FINALLY actual 3d :(

👍 Lol... the link is so sexy in his tights, so is cloud, but I can't decide who is sexier, cloud or sephiroth <gomena, Darklight!>, but sephiroth's got the leather thing going on in kingdom hearts, so he gets some major points for that. Riku is cool, except it looks like he's wearing waders on his normal outfit and a skirt on his dark one:?

Oh has a great storyline, way darker than I expected from Disney. The only thing that made me go, 'what!?!?' was the gummi ship system. I didn't even need to build a new ship, I couldn't figure out how to even use the gummi garage till 2/3 of the way through the game, and even if I did, you can't build most of the ships anyway. But why the furore over the sephiroth battle? You can go online to any gaming website and easily find detailed instructions on beating him and all the secret bosses. That's what I did... 😌 *cough*

Back
Top Bottom