What's new

Kingdom Hearts 2

Well, at least something about kh2 will be fine.......
like details and stuff..........................yea

kingdom hearts looks better than the first,, hopefullly it is ^__^
dont know exactly when kindom hearts2 comes out but it should come out around the end of 2004 in the U.S if that helps 😊

It comes out in U.S. in 2004? Hmm, thought it was 2005. Sooner the better though! Doesn't it have Vincent in it, or am I confusing that with Advent Children?

End of this year KH2 comes out in Japan. End of next year, 2005, is when it comes out in the U.S. Remember this is SquareEnix were talking about. You never know if they're going to release it the day they say they're going to. They're so inpredictable.:p If you guys wanna read some good theories on KH2 and the Secret Trailer that you get when you get all the dalmations and lock all keyholes then you can go here: www.ansemreport.com.

Does anyone know when Advent Children is coming out in Japan and whether it's on DVD or Theatre. Because if it's coming out in theatres it will be about a year and a half before we see a subtitled version.

nIKKI YOU return!!!!! 🎈
I had awhile ago that it was suppose to be the only movie for playstation2 that would play it solely.. :? [AC] And i can't wait for KH2 2 come out! 🎈

I got the secret ending on KH. Anyone who says PS2 graphics suck needs to watch it, the graphics in it are just as good as Xbox!
I went to ansem report, good site, but I still like kingdomhearts2.net

Vengeful Ronin said:
Then go beat it! Get all the puppies and trinity marks and all the Pooh chapters! Hurry up and beat it before KH2 comes out!

Took me one week to finish the game on expert. It surprised me because the game was that short.

KH is one of my absolute favourite games of all time.. the feel, look and story are all fantastic imho, and so are the little bonus tidbits (like when you get to meet kewl characters and stuff...

goggles said:
Took me one week to finish the game on expert. It surprised me because the game was that short.

think about it.. the game costst what.. 60 bucks?
a movie is about 20, right?

a movie lasts you 1 hour 30 minutes.. a game that lasts a week is perfect ^^ then you don't have enough time to get sick of it and still you've got a full week of entertainment! now that's a good deal!

I am still not sure if I liked KH it was just the merger of ff characters and disney characters that is somewhat off putting i dont know maybe the second one will be better.

P.S.- I am sorry I didn't mean to knock anyones game. I hope I didnt offend anyone.

Twisted...WHERE'D YOU PAY $60 FOR KH?! I got it used for less than $20! Anyway...I thought Ansem, for looking as badass as he did (especially in his final form) he was a total wuss. Seph is very hard, I still haven't beaten him. *is at level 88 or 89*

TimF said:
I am still not sure if I liked KH it was just the merger of ff characters and disney characters that is somewhat off putting i dont know maybe the second one will be better.

P.S.- I am sorry I didn't mean to knock anyones game. I hope I didnt offend anyone.

noone is offended ^^ you're merely saying your opinion about it.. it's not like your putting your opinion up as "the right opinion" and claiming anyone to be idiots for thinking otherwise ^^

everyone is entitled to think what the will about anything...

Vengeful Ronin said:
Twisted...WHERE'D YOU PAY $60 FOR KH?! I got it used for less than $20! Anyway...I thought Ansem, for looking as badass as he did (especially in his final form) he was a total wuss. Seph is very hard, I still haven't beaten him. *is at level 88 or 89*

actually i just sort of guessed on the prices you people have to pay in america, and rather than guessing too low and having someone go "DUDE! noone can get it for that price, j00 are soh ghey!! omgwtf! one weeks entertainment is teh ghey! CS 4 LIEF!!!111" i guessed high.. and since you can get KH for the same price as a movie... the deal only gets sweeter ^^

Back
Top Bottom