What's new

Who's your favourite Final Fantasy guy?

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Kagura

先輩
Reaction score
I dunno if anyone said this earlier, but I heard that Squall was based off of River Pheonix (although I really don't believe it), but anyways, Reno was the **** beside Sephiroth

*Bendetta*

Curently lurking!
Reaction score
OH YES... That's the one...TNX!
I think i really like long haired guys. But, Still valentine hold the first place. Sephirot kinda scares me, but I think he's cute as well.. if he wasn't so grumpy it would be really really nice!

Welcome :)

And I second you with the long haired guys... they're so hot... I've got an obsession with them :p *hence I'm a Sephiroth fan*

Japanimaniac

後輩
Reaction score
I swear, I'll find someone else who likes Seifer and Irvine even if it kills me. It's the coats...and the hat...I can't help it.

Nobitakun

Cosplay Girl Lover
Reaction score
I can say that Squall was my favourite main character of all Final Fantasy series, but since few ago, it is absolutely Auron.

duckman

後輩
Reaction score
Laguna (ff8) was the best he was a stupid for love :D and he really don´t care about the situation, he is really a dumb and for that he is one of the best in ff 8...... :p

Aoi.

後輩
Reaction score
Someone from Advent Children / VII.
I loved so many of them. 👍

duckman

後輩
Reaction score
Even the crybaby of Looz? i think Yazoo is the best of final fantasy VII: Advent children because he is so optimist and i like his air :p

Tetsu

後輩
Reaction score
  • I would have to say by far my favorite character is Sephiroth Jenova. I have gone to the length of telling my friends that they should refer to me as my online alias: One Winged Angel. Lol.
  • Next would have to be Cloud. I looooove the color of his eyes, and the way his hair is, and I like his personality, you know the one that says, "I'm better than you, and I know it" but at the same time says "I would like to get stronger" Making sence?
  • Finally who can forget the FFX girl yuna. I like her mainly because she is hot for a female in a video game lol. Also she can summon the aeons.

Last edited:

Tsukiko-chan

後輩
Reaction score
Jumps !!!

CLoud !!! Followd with Zack and vincent dunno witch one is better.

Then tidus :p

ZeroS

先輩
Reaction score
My fav's are:

1 - Sephiroth <-- Long white hair, long sword, own ideas, nuff said
2 - Squall <-- Though kinda gawky he still made a fun character to play with
3 - Balthier <-- Oh so suave!

There are one or two others that I can't recall atm. Like thos from the earlier games and Tactics, etc.

avocado

後輩
Reaction score
For main characters:
Auron
Cloud
(what can I say, I'm a s*cker for a guy with a big sword😌 )
For more minor characters:
Rude-I dig his hair
Shuyin-He'd do anything to be with his woman-how romantic is that?

Homerduff

ケビン
Reaction score
I have only played FF VII and VIII (havent even completed any of the games, nevertheless I did enjoy them a lot). My favourite character in VII is Barret, the muscled guy with a gun as arm. He is always quarelling with Cloud..

I dont remember much about VIII, so I will go for the main character Squall.

SilentBloodShed

Bleed for ME!!
Reaction score
1) Sephiroth
2) Squall
3) Zidane
4) Reno
5) Cloud
and yeah that kid from the FF:Tactics game on the GBA was pretty good 2..but I cant recall his name :p

Kirie_Maiden

Rope Shrine Maiden
Reaction score
1) Sephiroth
2) Vincent
3) Squall
Got to be it. Just... Just... 😍
Well... I'd possibly cut out Squall, but the first two are just drool-worthy.

duckman

後輩
Reaction score
1) Sephiroth
2) Squall
3) Zidane
4) Reno
5) Cloud
and yeah that kid from the FF:Tactics game on the GBA was pretty good 2..but I cant recall his name :p

i think his name is Marche Radiuju, yeah that’s a real hero, because they belive in his rights, and not on to someone else things 👍

yoru_kozi

Kozi is my muse ^_^
Reaction score
okay....
1-Vincent
2-Auron
3-Wakka (cuz his hair always makes me laugh no matter what was going on in the game...hehe)
4-Terra
5-Zidane
6-Coud
7-Seymour (his Aeon was the sh*t....especially if you delay the bossfight when you use him and use its overdrive...just... whoa)

Kyous Elric

magnanimous anti-obsessor
Reaction score
I'd pick either Tidus cause he's fun, Cloud or Vincent cause they're silent. I don't think Squall looks like Gackt, I think Cloud does. I was wondering about the whole squall/gackt thing. He looks more like Cloud to me, a LOT more.

I'd pick either Tidus cause he's fun and FFX was the first one I played, Cloud or Vincent cause they're silent. I don't think Squall looks like Gackt, I think Cloud does. I was wondering about the whole squall/gackt thing. He looks more like Cloud to me, a lot more. If you go to the japanese male section/forum/thing *laughs* there's a post called Miyvai and Gackt and they have a pic of Cloud and gackt and you can really see the similarities between them. I never played FFVIII so I really don't know anything about Squall but gackt does has his own Final Fantasy character in Dirge of Cerberus his name is G.

Last edited:
Top Bottom