What's new

Animated Gifs!!! Got any??

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
19 Jun 2003
I love animated gifs ^_^ ..esspecially those with fighters... If you got some cool pics POST THEM right here! Or write to my ICQ... 🙂

Attachments

• dan_c\'mon01.gif
    dan_c\'mon01.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 371
crazy site lol :D

Mass gif animations hehe, i must say they are not the most detailed animated gifs i ever saw, but still...Great link !!

I've just found a really really good site for animated gifs that are ripped from computer games... ;)

animated rips

you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and look on the right hand side at "Sprite Rips"

I love this move!!! looks wicked in the game!!! Garou is the best-est!!
RockHoward2-1.gif
Zantetsu4-1.gif
bub3-1.gif

Porl''

I only have one problem with that one gif of the killing lol

he is killing all school girls

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!!!

come on hehe atleast kill guys :p
then there is more girls to go around :D

yeah, all school girls should belong to me!!!! none of mah gurls shouldn't be sliced, although the chick who throws the like ninja blade things isn't on the list.. she is scurrry

Video Game Coding Classes | Game Gen

^Himura check that link...it has mad gifs of almost every fighter you could ever dream of and they are almost all good quality...I swear to you it has a list A to Z of fighters and is updated often!

Examples:

(If the pictures don't work just click show picture and it should reload the pic and start working.)

Originally posted by TyPe-ZeRo
well i have a good one its uh

kind of... gory sorry lol >.<

Death to all school ***** is what I title thee! I llove this one, it's so hilarious. I watched it loop about ten times! :D

What i dont get is why it says 100 when the counter says 50. You know whats really cool the song i was just listening to went perfect with the massacre. It's the song in kill bill when uma thurman and lucy liu are staring at each other. I vote that as the best gif ever.

i din't saw that movie yet...holland is slow with imports :(
Well...Atm it's in the movies i gues...hmm...maybe im slow :/...(Bah)

Back
Top Bottom