What's new

Who's your favourite Final Fantasy guy?

DarkLight said:
now if u like bad guys SEPHIROTH is the one to go in the cool chamber
now kuja .........................looks a little wierd beacuse he has womens bodycurves and i thougth he was a woman until the gang said that hes was zidane's BROTHER still sef rocks

DarK Is YummY

Im glad i was not the only one that thought kuja was a girl at first. 😌 I personally like Sephiroth and Seymour.

What I show you is truth what you remember that, is the illusion. ~ Sephiroth

If you end all life on Spira you will end all suffering dont you see.~Seymour Guado

*points to avie* answere your question? I love wakka, one of my friends say she thinks he dumb, but I dont think he is, I love my wakka

Squall,Cloud & Zidane

They Guys i like from Final Fantasy are in this order:

Squall
Cloud
Zidane

The heroes of the final fanatsy 8,7 & 9
cause their the best and i`ll explain why

Squall Is a Loner
Cloud Dosn`t Know himself &
Zidane is jackass

What more could you want...

EscaFlowne said:
awwwwwwwww man...
1)Cloud
2)kefka
3)cid
4)golbez!
5)sephiroth
6)kuja!
7)cait sith....

i love those guys..

here's mine again.

Plus add Edgar. And yes zidane was a jackass.... :D

Escaflowne has some good ones, but FF-4 had the best characters by far.

FF-4

Kain
- NOBODY was as cool as kain. I don't care what new stupid cardboard cut out a teenage angsty character you think might be cool. NOBODY could match the coolness of Kain. Does anybody remember jump? Or when he turns on Golbez to help you out? I can imagine a conversation between Kain and Tidus.
Tidus, Ohh, look at me. I'm Tidus, I play blitzball, and I'm going to save the world. Kain- you're a pansy. Go back to your little game of blitzball while I fight my inner demons while saving the world.

Cecil- Dark knight who becomes a paladin. When he peers into his soul and finds the goodness in it? Psssh, aww, Cloud found out he was a killer? Cecil KNEW he was evil from the start and had to fight against that.

Yang, King of Fabul... HELLO? KARATE KING?
Edge Prince of Damyan, cocky at the start, learns to become humble.

FF-6

Edgar
was kick ***. Also had the Coolest weapon ever - Genji gloves

KAin.jpg

FFT

Delita
- Misguided intentions to do what is best for the world lead him to screw over his best friend and kill innocent people for the greater good.

Ramza Belouve, Turns his back on his own heritage to do what is right for the world. a Tragic, tragic character.

So to recap, My favorite characters aren't little pansy Angst-ridden teens. They are REAL heroes.

#1 KAIN
#2 Cecil/Ramza/Delita
#3 Yang/Edgar/edge

And does FF7/8/crap have cool character art? NO

you took a lot of time writing all of that didn't u well I never played ff4, but ur right about fft

I don't like how the faces look in those drawings. They look like if they are dead......
the other stuff is good

Does the other final fantasy games have a movie that even people who don't like final fantasy will see anyways?NO, u know which I'm talking about

there we go

I want to play ff4

I'm hungry..............................................

images.jpg
g.jpg

Dark, The person who drew those photos was Amano, maybe one of the most respected Anime artists in Japan( Im pretty sure he is the most respected) His art is unparalleled. CG crap doesn't compare to it. Kain's darkeness comes through his photo, as he is controlled by evil. The drugged out look of his photos shows real creativity.

Moreover the ONLY reason why FF7 has a movie is because it was the first 3D game made. Had it of been ff-6/4 then it would have likely had a movie made out of it. Unless I hear otherwise I've quit the new final fantasy games. they are just profit seeking copies of earlier games, that don't feature any improvement on playability or storyline. Actually I think the game has seen a regression in storytelling since FF-7. Because the newer games have been marketed to teens, who are less discerning than long time gamers about the games they play, the newer *** are popular. However I want to enjoy my game for its actual merits, Gameplay, storyline, are far more important than cute graphics. I play Starcraft religiously because no game before or since has made such a perfect symbiosis of gameplay ever. Same goes for the classic FF games which didn't have spectacular graphics but wasn't so focused on profitability so that inventive storylines and features was put aside for graphics. As it stands the originals are still the best.

If ff4 were the first one to have reached 3d graphics, it would have been in the movie instead of ff7ac ............but it wasn't k, and ff7 goes great with the movie thing, the dialogue, the storyline etc.

u have to see the hard work in those pics sephiroth's eyes burning within
along with the fire around him
clouds rage when fighting sef

PS: I made one compliment about the Amano, and u get p issued at me, not every drawing is a 100 dollar bill, so everyone can like it

Seifer Almasy of FFVIII will forever be the coolest FF guy. But don't kill me!!! Sephiroth is cool, too.

Ever notice how the bad guy (whether they have a change of heart or not) is usually the coolest?

FFIV - Kain
FFVI - Kefka
FFVII - Sephiroth
FFVIII - Seifer
FFIX - Kuja (even though he wore metal undies...he used awesome figurative language)
FFX-2 - Shuyin (well...him and Gippal)

Even General Hine from the movie was the coolest. Of course, he DID have James Woods' voice, which could explain a lot. And FFX...well...we won't even go there. Just the name is a disgrace...Seymour...

ok ok ok i wont kill you, jejjejejeje just sleep with your eyes open
just kidding :)

dark is yummy
............................................................................................................yup

Sephiroth all the way!

Sephiroth, he's my favorite FF7 guy. He looks cool, he acts cool, he dresses cool. Hell! Everything about him is COOL!! 👍 :)

zack is a cool character because he is mysterious...and i liked Kain...heh

My favorite Final Fantasy guy has to be Vincent Valentine. I also like Cloud, Squall, Irvine, Laguna, and of course Sepiroth (i think i spelt that wrong).😜

Kuja! ... such a bishonen! And.. Seymour. He's cool even though his voice is soft.
Cloud and Squall... good also.

yang was descent...
auron would be the best
wakka is good
i think the best though is squall
cloud is a close second
but squall has the most awesome weapon
and he uses so well
he is the coolest

Seifer Almasy gets no love...how can you not like him? He's awesome! And he looks like Tom Cruise! How cool is that?

Back
Top Bottom