What's new

Who's your favourite Final Fantasy guy?

degpiexoxo said:
just a random thought after playing FFIX all weekend...
was Kuja not great?

YAh!!!! Kuja was great!!!!! but what happenend to him??? wah! they didn't show him at the very end. :(

Alright...I think I'll introduce someone new to the ff men line up. i have this thing for Locke from FF6. I am positive if they re-did him to have the same type of quality as the newer ff's, he would be amazing looking...plus i love his character =P i am also a huge fan of sephiroth and tidus...they are awesome too XD!!!

is it true.........................

:? is it true that there's gonna be an FF7 advent children game for PS2 with FF7AC. I heard that the movie is only playable on the PS2, and if u buy the movie u will get the RE-do of Final Fantasy 7 for the PS2........... :eek:
sera verdad o es una mentira quien sabe si es un rumor o algo..........a pues
hay que esperar....... :( para vey la Verdad

😌 can't wait

Oh, ye... I forgot*ahem*.......

!!!!!!SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark is yummy

Mine is Cloud, Vincent, or the King from Final Fantasy 3 (US version) (the two brothers, I can't remember his name but the one with the castle that sinks in the sand).

I still can't think of that king's name..his brother was Sabin..maybe Edgar..I could look it up but that wouldn't be any fun :D

I think it was something like "If something should happen to me, all the world's women will grieve!" , am I wrong?
or maybe are you talking about the weird quotation "A girl asked me why i don't give my heart away?I gave my heart away and didn't get it back so now i'm heartless" dang can't remember the exact sentence :(

dreamer said:
I think it was something like "If something should happen to me, all the world's women will grieve!" , am I wrong?
or maybe are you talking about the weird quotation "A girl asked me why i don't give my heart away?I gave my heart away and didn't get it back so now i'm heartless" dang can't remember the exact sentence :(

That doesn't sound like the one I'm looking for....maybe I should pull the game out..I still have it and my SNES too. 👍

Man... What's wrong with everyone here!? WAKKA IS THE HOTTEST!
Then Zell
Irvine
Cid Highwind <3

Oopsie... now how did this get to be her account? >_>

Last edited:
now, if you like bad guys, SEPHIROTH is the one to go in the cool chamber
now Kuja .........................looks a little weird because he has women's body curves, and I thought he was a woman until the gang said that he was Zidane's BROTHER still sef rocks

DarK Is YummY

dreamer said:

I can't believe you remembered my quotes from back in the day!?!?!?! Wow! tthey are going back in the sig. And that was the edgar one. About the world's women would grieve. :p

Back
Top Bottom