What's new

western animation vs eastern

err what are you on about kid? theres more like than dislike for anime in that thread.

meh they dislike anime, they're missing out cuz i highly doubt that they know any other anime than sailor moon so ya its their loss, ne?

mizerable_d said:
meh they dislike anime, they're missing out cuz i highly doubt that they know any other anime than sailor moon so ya its their loss, ne?
ya. i agree. and sailormoon gives animes a bad rep if u ask me

Hmm..really? I really like Sailormoon. That's is why i love anime till this day. Why would anyone hate anime....I really can't get it..Anime is my life and my dreams...Well, I guess that some people are not into it.

Anime is clearly something that Only Japanese ppl were succesfully able to develop. And since american animation cant compete with anime they start bashing it for no reason

Pali1985 said:
Anime is clearly something that Only Japanese ppl were succesfully able to develop. And since american animation cant compete with anime they start bashing it for no reason
amen to that *high fives Pali1985*

i like sailormoon, but it gives out the vibe that says *anime is rather childish* kind of message, so i think it makes a bad rep for anime also

Don't really see any anime hate in there...maybe a lack of information, but no hate. But then again, I got the same vibe from that thread as I did from another that someone posted from that site. I can just imagine myself sitting at a round table in a big smokey room with a bunch of high hippies going back and forth when I read the posts. Maybe it's just me. :p

its more of a lack of understanding than anything, ppl who dont like anime generally have very liitle exposure to it, and more than likely, have seen the bad examples b4 the good, whitch gives them a pre-conceived notion that all anime is bad. for example, if you were a western animation fan, and the only japanese animation you had ever been exposed to was, say, yu-gi-oh, you prolly wouldnt be into it either. but take that same person and show them ninja scroll, or akira, or the new appleseed movie, and they might just change their opinion:)

so they dislike anime... sooo... ok?
we let them, right? because we're not like the bible pushers in the bible belt... right?

if people dont like anime its ok, i mean you cant like everything. but i hate it when people like my friends rubbing it in my face. they've never seen a full episode of proper anime and they're all like"anime sucks, its for dorks", but when i make one tiny comment about led zepplin or owaisis, they FREAK OUT. "you know what, they make the ONLY GOOD music, better than your dorky anime." it really really bugs me, ne?

led zepplin is...well...lets put it this way, people who listen to them ruined it for me...-_-;;;

sailor moon

I personaly like sailor moon you have to remember it's not the series its self that is trash it's the sick people out there that is making it trash!
such as thoses adult sailor moon where she gets raped I myself refush to watch or even look at that kind of anime on the other hand there are some extremly very good artist out there and I have see some very beautiful art done on sailor moon!

Japanimaniac said:
So you don't even like Stairway To Heaven...?
i thought it was ok. only ok. am i missing something? cuz everyone seem to love that song to death... :mad: lol

Well...it was voted Best Rock Song Ever on a VH1 show one time...but I wouldn't go that far. Good song, though. I've just never met someone who said they don't like Led Zeppelin. :p But you like what you like, it's no big deal.

Random Thought: I'm watching Tom & Jerry, and there's a picture of a whale on the wall. Instead of Moby Dick, it says Dicky Moe. So great. :D

lol, Dicky moe haha

well, now you have met the first person who dislike Led Zepplin ^^;;;;;*bows?*

Back
Top Bottom