What's new

Post your picture here!

jeisan

Kongming
24 Feb 2003
well im always curious what people look like, and suppose that others would be too. so, for you brave souls who would show your mugshot, ante up.

ill start. heres my drivers lisence photo, its the most recent i have. :p

Representin' Ghettocities Clothing cause nightlife with no wife is the rightlife in tokyo, night prowlers 24/7 lox-k representin' dougenzaka.

--

hmmm, nice pics,😊
@jeisan, you remind me of "Richard Ashcroft" the lead singer of the once brilliant "Verve", I thought their music was brill!!!!, (oops off the thread as usual, hehe).
I must get a recent photo of myself scanned onto this machine of mine! (another must-do! ).

ty deborah :)

...me and josh cant be the only 2 out of 1059 members willing to post their pics :rolleyes:

Im not really a photogenic person... but I thought what the hell. This is from Kyoto last summer... I think most of you know of the golden pavillion (although its not the real one since that one burnt down in 1954). My friends had to drag me in front of a camera because I cant stand to get my photo taken.

Attachments

• golden pavillion.jpg
    golden pavillion.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,564
I'm the only gaijin girl in the pic, so that's me. The other 3 are my Canadian friend and his wife, and my Japanese x-co-worker. We were at an izakaya together.

geisha girl#2.jpg

Originally posted by noyhauser
Im not really a photogenic person... but I thought what the hell. This is from Kyoto last summer... I think most of you know of the golden pavillion (although its not the real one since that one burnt down in 1954). My friends had to drag me in front of a camera because I cant stand to get my photo taken.

I have a picture of me sitting on the same rail with that golden temple behind me too... I just wanna know why the silver shrine doesn't look silver!

Originally posted by Erik
I have a picture of me sitting on the same rail with that golden temple behind me too... I just wanna know why the silver shrine doesn't look silver!

The Silver Pavillion was not completed by lack of funds of the Shogun. That's why they should rename it the wooden pavillion, but that doesn't sound as good.:p

Wow, it's so cool to see all your pictures. Momo-san, you look so sweet and pretty in that picture.

And Kerei na me, same to you - loved looking at all your family photos. I can just image how happy your in laws feel when they look at them!

Originally posted by Atsukan
Momo-san, you look so sweet and pretty in that picture.

So do you, Atsukan-san!
You look very sweet and warm-hearted person! :)

it's nice to see all your photos~!!

And Kerei na me, same to you - loved looking at all your family photos. I can just image how happy your in laws feel when they look at them!

Thank you for saying so, Atsukan. I hope they like looking at them. Really, I just use it to throw any kind of pictures on. They are probably wondering what I'm doing! lol And by the way, you are very lovely, yourself, and I also like your signature... ;)

Ummm.Okay, I'm going to try this out too ...

So there I am. In a pretty weird picture ...
I don't have _that_ big hair anymore though :giggle:

tukka1.gif

edit: man! I look like a monster!! :eek: I guess you can all see that i don't have photoshop etc. on my comp... sheesssh

OK, I wouldn't normally do this but since everybody else has the courage to come out of the closet, here's a picture of moi. This is me with my old biker buddies. I'm second from the right. Click here for a larger version.

sadoico-1.jpg

Originally posted by Chipi
Ummm. Okay, I'm going to try this out too ...

So there I am. In a pretty weird picture ...
I don't have _that_ big hair anymore though :giggle:

edit: man! I look like a monster!! :eek: I guess you can all see that I don't have photoshop etc. on my comp... sheesssh

Holy cow!!! That picture looks like it was painted. Soooooo cool! You were posing for the picture (I guess), but you face so naturally. You look like a model-san too.

That's right there wasn't enough money for the Silver pavilion... its funny because my family has some historical connection to the silver shrine... I didn't get what it was. (like a historical connection)

chipi your hair reminds me of the whos from the grinch movie. how long did it take to go it up like that?

Originally posted by Atsukan
Holy cow!!! That picture looks like it was painted. Soooooo coooool! You were posing for the picture (I guess), but you face looks so natural. You look like a modelu-san too.

Well the painting-like atmosphere was just a happy accident 😄
...and actually I didn't pose, my friend the photographer took the picture without telling me he was going to..
But thank you so much for your nice words :bowing:

Originally posted by jeisan
chipi your hair reminds me of the whos from the grinch movie. how long did it take to go it up like that?

Haha, I guess it does a little bit ;)
Ummm. I don't remember exactly how long did it take, maybe a bout an hour.
I was hairmodeling for my friend's school when they had a show in this education fair, so I didn't do it myself :)
Well..could'n't do it anymore, my hair is now about 30cm shorter..(like my avatar)

Here is me with my Olde English 800 Malt Liqour neon light. everyone has cool photos, can't wait until I see more, thanks.

Josh

--

Back
Top Bottom