What's new

Post your picture here!

yeah thomas i thought youd look more like your av too, i guess i do that with most everyone though.
that girl suits you josh.
anyway heres a differnet pic i took awhile back...

I'll give it a whirl....

me.jpg

Not sure if this will work... first time I've tried an attachment. But this is me!

Wow!!! You guys are great,🙂
I have tried to put a pic of myself on, but it keeps telling me that the file size is too big (what-ever that means??) I'll try again later!
Keep up with all these pics,, 👏 👏

More or less I hate posting pics of me - but who cares... because non of you will ever see me in rl ;-P

Woaaaaaah! Sekabin take me out to dinner! Clear the table we got a big-spender, seriously, I only eat at mcdonalds and TGIfridays if I am on my best-behaviour, you got those crystal champagne glasses and a table-cloth, oh well.

Josh

..Just wanted to say that it's great to see so many pictures of everyone ...keep posting them :)
You're more "real" when I see your pics, more than just a cute cartoon avatar ;)

Since I have not got any "digital versions" of my photos (not yet), I've just created one using what had...
It is not quite real but looks good. Consider it's me here...

photo_fin.jpg

Originally posted by ben0a4
maybe.😄

do you mind sharing your pic with us?

it depends on how old are you :p I am 19 😄

if you want to see my photo go to:

http://www.geocities.com/litle16girl

under about me :)

All right^^ .... don't wonder about that pic.... hehe it's an old one

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan to actually post my picture on the internet. I'm not shy or anything it's just that I don't trust the internet that much to actually put my pic. on it._. :sorry: 🙇‍♂️ :snore:

I have a file of my picture on my computer, but I need help hosting it. Can anyone help? hehehe. :D

Back
Top Bottom