What's new

MeikoIto18

Registered
17 Jul 2022
Please help me!!

I have been searching for my Japanese Father named Masaru Ito who lives/lived in Kofu City Yamanashi Prefecture. He's around at his 70's by now. He has/had a brother named Hide. They have/had a liquor shop in Kofu City Yamanashi Prefecture.

My mother was an entertainer when he met my Japanese Father and had me. I was born on 1990 in Manila Philippines. From what I know of, I wasn't registered in Japan. I only have a birth certificate here in the Philippines and his name is written on it.

I haven't met him nor see any pictures of him, and I still don't know what was the reason why I wasn't able to know/see my Father. My mother is not that open to me, especially when it comes to my Father.

Even I have my own family now, I still feel incomplete.

I really hope that someday I'll be able to meet him, and hoping that he's still alive.

私を助けてください!!

山梨県甲府市在住の日本人の父、いとまさる(伊東勝)さんを探していました。 彼は今では70代になっています。 彼はHideという名前の兄弟を持っています/持っていました。 山梨県甲府市に酒屋があります。

母は日本人の父に会い、私を迎えたときは芸能人でした。 私は1990年にフィリピンのマニラで生まれました。 私の知る限り、私は日本に登録されていませんでした。 私はここフィリピンで出生証明書を持っているだけで、彼の名前が書かれています。

私は彼に会ったことも彼の写真も見たことがありません、そして私が私の父を知ることができなかった/見ることができなかった理由が何であったかまだわかりません。 私の母は、特に私の父に関しては、私に対してそれほどオープンではありません。

今は自分の家族がいますが、まだまだ不完全だと感じています。

いつか彼に会えることを心から願っており、彼がまだ生きていることを願っています。

Back
Top Bottom