What's new

Please listen to my AudioBlog

Wow...! It seems no one has posted in a while... Well, I just did! So, can someone listen and judge me on my pronunciation, grammar, and such... :]

p.s. I have a cold xD hence the coughing and attacks... o_o

-Tommy

Heya Tomii
I listened to your voice blog now, you're certainly making progress!

You're always bored, aren't you? hahahaha
One thing I couldn't catch; where did you say you went to after school??
Oh, I like that song too. I believe she's Korean, but she's good at Japanese, eh.

Keep it up, Tomii!

Q

Heya Tomii
I listened to your voice blog now, you're certainly making progress!
You're always bored, aren't you? hahahaha
One thing I couldn't catch; where did you say you went to after school??
Oh, I like that song too. I believe she's Korean, but she's good at Japanese, eh.
Keep it up, Tomii!
Q
Oh TT After school, I had detention T-T I got detention because I forgot my gym clothes 3 times... dentention is "koukin" isn't it? isn't that what I said? i can't rememebr TT
Thanks ^^
-Tommy

My apologies for being away for so long...even with the string-spitter, it takes time to get there (I mean, Mars) and then you don't wanna just say "s^hm:" (means HI) and run.

Good job on your Japanese there Tomii kun !! Keep it up.
And this new number goes out to all you wonderful folks, and especially for Kyoko_desu chan...It's yours !!!:)

I also apologize that I have had to push the other one out, in order to get this one on...I'll try to get onto that blog so that I don't have to do that anymore. At TV Matsumoto, I only have a very small space.

Here's IT'S OK TOGETHER, composed (words) in 1998--and I just kind of borrowed the tune.

http://www.go.tvm.ne.jp/~ado09181/1234.mp3

MM

Last edited:
Wow... I got it to work from my PC here. Please do give it another try or two. If anyone else cannot get the song or the connection to work, please do let me know, and I'll try to see if I can move it or something. Also, if anyone would like to have to words, I can PM those to you so that you can read while you listen, and perhaps understand better.

Thanks Tomii !

Here's IT'S OK TOGETHER, composed (words) in 1998--and I just kind of borrowed the tune.
(I hope this works...if it doesn't I'll fix it soon) MM
MARS MAN!! This is a great song!! I am impressed.. I wish I could sing and play like you. 👍 👍 👍
Haha, funny that your string broke too!! Keep on rocking!!

I'm just having trouble making out the lyrics, can you post them as well?

These are the words to OK Together. For some reason my PC won't let me listen to it now. It gets hung up like a CD just after the word 'OK' at the beginning--although I had no problem the other day on my second try with it. If anyone else is having the same problem, I aplogize...it may be due to that Matsumoto TV provider or server or whatever you call it.

Anyway, here are the words; with maybe a few different ones in a couple of places from what I had sung...but with basically the same meaning. (I sometimes slip on a word or to such as " a song with the beat or to the beat...and so on.

OK TOGETHER

I've gotta a love in my heart, wanna keep it forever. Gotta love in my heart, wanna hold always. The love of life and dance and song, and I'd love you to come along; gotta love in my heart, wanna give it to you.

I've gotta warmth in my love, wanna feel it with passion. Gotta warmth in my love, wanna feel it with soul. The warmth of the moon on a summer's night, the warmth I feel when I hold you tight; gotta warmth in my love, wanna feel it with you.

(And) there's a beat with the warmth, wanna learn all its rhythms. There's a beat with the warmth, I wanna learn it well. The beat of life that we all live, the beat of life that's ours to give; there's a beat with the warmth, wanna give it to you.

There's a song to beat, wanna sing it with volume. There's a song to the beat, wanna sing it out loud. The song I see upon your face, a song for all the human race; there's a song with the beat, wanna sing it with you.

We've gotta heart full of love, wanna keep it forever. We've got a heart full of song, wanna sing it out loud. A song with warmth, and song with beat, a song that you can always keep; gotta heart full of song, wanna sing it with you.

'Cause it's OK, OK together. It's OK together with you. You and me and he and she, and everybody's company, (and) it's OK together with you.

(Yeah) it's OK, OK together. It's OK together with you. We all wanna play your song, and we'd like you to sing along, 'cause it's OK together with you.

Everybody now...La,la,la...

((Please do kind of keep these words to yourselves, since the 'copyright' that I have on the song may not be so 'legal'?--just in case...thanks))

Oh, Mars Man san, thank you for sharing such a nice song with us.
Also thank you for typing up all the lyrics, yes, it helped me a lot!!
I hope Kyoko_desu will get to listen to it, too!

@Tomii
Sorry for my late reply.
So... detention, was it? xD
"Koukin" is a very big word, I only see it in a newspaper or books, so I didn't come up with it.
Maybe you could say "Inokori" instead; that's what a teacher does to a bad student as a punishment. They make you stay longer after school because you did something you shouldn't have or you didn't do something you should've. Is that what you mean? ^^;

Q

And this new number goes out to all you wonderful folks, and especially for Kyoko_desu chan...It's yours !!!:)

I also apologize that I have had to push the other one out, in order to get this one on...I'll try to get onto that blog, so that I don't have to do that anymore. At TV Matsumoto, I only have a very small space.

http://www.go.tvm.ne.jp/~ado09181/1234.mp3

MM

Mars Man-san, I'm feeling so happy desuyo~~~! Thank you thank you soooo much for the song, I am so honored.:)
And U-san, G-san, and C-san, I would also want to thank you guys for letting me know about Mars Man-san's new song. Hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita! I hope you all have been doing great as usual and hope to see you soon.

Cue:
Ohh, thanks! When I looked up the word in my dictionary, that's what it had for detention! ^^ And yes that's what happened... But, it wasn't because I was "bad", it was because I forgot my gym clothes 3 times. :p

Kyoko:

Welcome back!!! I'm so glad to see you again :D

Sorry, Tomii... you know I have small vocab... ^^;
Okay, so, it was because you were 'forgetful', then. :p
(j/k)

OH happy day !! (as the song goes...)
You are so very, very welcome Kyoko_desu chan !!! And yes, it is so nice to see you again here. I am very glad you enjoyed the song...please always keep that warmth in your heart and in your smile, and the emotion of the beat of love in your life's song !!

Thanks Cue chan! I know how hard it can be just listening without words, at times. I'm glad you like the song !! Let's all sing 'till our heart's content !! :sing: :) 🧑‍🎤 :) 👍

I had to edit a typo...I just caught. Sorry...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom