What's new

Wow - Something Great Happened To Me Today !!!!

Did run first 3 miles after heart attac ... Feeling much better than before. Woo-hoo!!! :38:

A day late, but... got a new bench press record yesterday. Feels good.

I started learning Japanese and going to the Gym at the same time, I think they compliment each other very well. Both take the same amount of dedication and the results from both give me a reason to live (used to be pretty depressed).

He-he, replied first time on topic related to Japanese language. Not sure if my reply was correct or helpfull :)

Not really today, but I have been stressing at work for months now and a couple of days I kind of realized that I am not going to make my deadline. I know I should feel bad about this but it kind of gives me some space, and I have decided to do something else.... something I want and will enjoy doing.

So yeah I'm pretty Happy I guess.

Yep, I did. It is matter of fear after heart attac. 😌

I can imagine. Actually I probably can't. Well done. Take it easy though.

Have you seen the pbs documentary from several years back (2008?) where they train a group of non runners to run the Boston Marathon? One of their test group is also coming back from a heart attack. Its quite a nice, inspiring story.

I can imagine. Actually I probably can't. Well done. Take it easy though.

Have you seen the pbs documentary from several years back (2008?) where they train a group of non runners to run the Boston Marathon? One of their test group is also coming back from a heart attack. Its quite a nice, inspiring story.

I wish that You will never have such stupid thing :)

I have not seen that documentary, but I know a guy, who started running with me about 4 years ago. He blamed that his g/f is runner and she runs 5k under 30 minutes, and he can not. I proposed him little help and in two month he did run 5k under 23 minutes. There were very strange consequences: he joined such a marathon preparation group, and he quit his g/f. BTW, he is running marathon on regular basis, not sure if he did Boston, cuz, as I know You should run it under 3 hours to qualify.

I do not think that I could run marathon. I did it couple times when I was young, but did never run faster than 4 hours. I do not have such stamina, my best result was 10mi for 59 minutes about five years ago. 10mi is a limit for me, I have multiply problems with joints: knees, ankles; which cut my ability to run far :LOL:

BTW, I did run 10mi turkey trot on thanksgiving, quite fast for my condition 77 minutes :woo-hoo:

Bandit, thanks for Your warm words and being kind with me. 🙂

Departing to Tokyo in 9 hours :Woo-hoo:!!!

my socks are stinking ... need fresh pair ... and shower :p

thanks, thomas. I am already in Tokyo, and I will stay here two weeks.

Today, I completed categorized my laptop files, now I feel like my life is in order again. And I wrote more on my novella, which is excellent for a person like me...chronic procrastination. 😊

Actually it's been a week already, but - I finally arrived in Japan! \(^-^)/ And tomorrow I'm having my first lesson at Osaka University. :p

Wow Gee that sounds fantastic!

Please keep us up to date about your adventures!

Thanks ^^
I've only had good days and experiences thus far... I already have a phone, and a camera, so I'll start making videos :)
I also started a blog thingie which I'll try to update as much as I can, but this year will be a busy one...

Nothing is much happier than being with my girlfriend all the times of my life........................................... Sadly, she's leaving into Japan in the next few weeks......

Back
Top Bottom