What's new

Kenjohnn_1

Registered
6 Jun 2019
I am looking for any family I might have in Japan. I have limited information, but I figured it was worth a shot anyway. My grandmothers name is Kazuko Fukimbara (maiden name) she left home around the 1960s (I believe) to come to America with my grandfather Richard Stockham. From my knowledge, her fathers name is Yoshikazu Fukimbara. Her mother's name is Shizuyo Amako (maiden name). One brother, Akira Fukimbara, and one sister Yoko Fukimbara. I would love to see if I have family in Japan. Anything is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Fukimbara (or Fukinbara) would be an extremely rare last name. When I put in in to a search engine, I get only one possibility for the kanji for this last name = 吹金原 (Fukinbara). The "n" and "m" are virtually interchangeable, as the consonant is assimilated with the "b" sound following it, making the n and m sound indistinguishable.

Fukinbara is a name that fewer than 100 people here in Japan have. Most of them are located in Shimane prefecture.

Maybe around Shimane prefecture, Masuda-shi, Shirakami-cho. ← An address in this location popped up when I searched for the last name in kanji.

Fukimbara (or Fukinbara) would be an extremely rare last name. When I put in in to a search engine, I get only one possibility for the kanji for this last name = 吹金原 (Fukinbara). The "n" and "m" are virtually interchangeable, as the consonant is assimilated with the "b" sound following it, making the n and m sound indistinguishable.

Fukinbara is a name that fewer than 100 people here in Japan have. Most of them are located in Shimane prefecture.

Maybe around Shimane prefecture, Masuda-shi, Shirakami-cho. ← An address in this location popped up when I searched for the last name in kanji.

Thank you so much for this information!

Back
Top Bottom