What's new

Looking For Matsubara Miki

I just read all of this, I've also been celebrating her birthday every year.

Thank you so much sir for sharing. I just have two questions about Matsubara, Who was she as a person; what was she like? And what was her favorite color if you can remember. I have so much gratitude for your posts and replys sir. Please be well.
She was very humble person, polite and had a very good sense of humor. She was also dedicated and hard working. Very friendly person God bless her🙏

Não, eu não conheci ninguém da família dela porque eles moravam em Osaka e eu morava em Tóquio
Shanco recently read in a Japanese newspaper that was published in the 70s/80s where Miki says that her friends and teachers laughed at her voice because they thought her voice was ugly and very harsh, she spoke to you about the insecurity she had with her voice and about the fear of singing in front of people? and there is also a magazine where she is making Arabic food, were you the one who taught her how to make this food?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_000334_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_000334_Instagram.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240108_154446_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_154446_Instagram.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 25
Shanco recently read in a Japanese newspaper that was published in the 70s/80s where Miki says that her friends and teachers laughed at her voice because they thought her voice was ugly and very harsh, she spoke to you about the insecurity she had with her voice and about the fear of singing in front of people? and there is also a magazine where she is making Arabic food, were you the one who taught her how to make this food?
Yes of course I thought her and also my Arab friends how to cook Arabic food as she used to live with me in my apartment at that time and we used to have lot of parties where all our Arab friends come to visit us. She was also very smart in learning how to cook food.

When she was with me I never felt she was insecure about her ability to sing BUT many people don't know that her music training was based on Jazz music which she loved very much and which of course she learned from her mother who was a jazz singer.

fahd please send us more photos of you together with miki, you guys dated for several years and you must have lots of amazing photos together
Unfortunately most of my photos together have been lost after almost more than 50 years but I will eventually check my old photos whenever possible and if found will be posted here.

fahd you said that victoria records made you and miki break up at the end of 1982 because they didn't want the public to know that miki was dating, but miki only signed a contract with victoria records in 1987. were you confused?
Probably you are right I can't really remember but it was the company who sponsored her at that time. It has been more than half a century since then and it's hard to remember all details

Probably you are right I can't really remember but it was the company who sponsored her at that time. It has been more than half a century since then and it's hard to remember all details
It's certainly difficult to remember something that happened so long ago, I also wanted to ask about Miki's most famous composition, stay with me/mayonaka no door, you once said that Miki may have been inspired by you to write this song , how did she compose this song? Do you remember her in her room writing or something? Did she talk to you about the composition?

These photos that such a psychopath claimed I stole from the internet while the truth is that I have taken them with my own camera for Matsubara Miki back in late 70's and as you can see each one has date stamped when it was taken then.
All these photos were taken from my own physical album as you can see here:
The first photo was taken July 79
The second photo was taken April 79
The third photo was taken 79
The fourth photo was taken April 79
The fifth photo was taken 79

Attachments

• IMG_7998.jpeg
    IMG_7998.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7997.jpeg
    IMG_7997.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7995.jpeg
    IMG_7995.jpeg
  • IMG_7996.jpeg
    IMG_7996.jpeg
  • IMG_7994.jpeg
    IMG_7994.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7991.jpeg
    IMG_7991.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7992.jpeg
    IMG_7992.jpeg
    966.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7993.jpeg
    IMG_7993.jpeg
    943.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8005.jpeg
    IMG_8005.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8006.jpeg
    IMG_8006.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 20
It's certainly difficult to remember something that happened so long ago, I also wanted to ask about Miki's most famous composition, stay with me/mayonaka no door, you once said that Miki may have been inspired by you to write this song , how did she compose this song? Do you remember her in her room writing or something? Did she talk to you about the composition?
I didn't say she was inspired by me but I did tell her that I liked that song and encouraged her to sing it in her first concert and album.

As it has been long time I may have made mistakes in earlier posts some of which were typo error
We met in 1978 and until 1981
Her first sponsor I thought it was Victor Studio but honestly I am not sure but they were pain in the *** as they didn't want us to meet each other at that time for unknown reasons.
Sorry for any mistake or typo error mentioned earlier

As it has been long time I may have made mistakes in earlier posts some of which were typo error
We met in 1978 and until 1981
Her first sponsor I thought it was Victor Studio but honestly I am not sure but they were pain in the *** as they didn't want us to meet each other at that time for unknown reasons.
Sorry for any mistake or typo error mentioned earlier
fahd please talk a little about Miki's "stay with me" competition do you really think she was inspired by you when writing this song? Do you remember her writing? What did she tell you about music?

fahd please talk a little about Miki's "stay with me" competition do you really think she was inspired by you when writing this song? Do you remember her writing? What did she tell you about music?
She knew I liked the song very much so I won't say it was inspiration but she also liked it and I encouraged her to sing that song which was written and composed for her by her music team. Mike was very smart in music and she knew that Stay With Me will be a hit song

Ela sabia que eu gostava muito da música, então não vou dizer que foi uma inspiração, mas ela também gostou e eu a incentivei a cantar aquela música que foi escrita e composta para ela por sua equipe musical. Mike era muito inteligente na música e ela sabia que Stay With Me seria um hit
Você disse que seus amigos árabes iam na sua casa onde você fazia festas, você ainda tem contato com esses amigos, tem alguém ou algum amigo seu dessa época com quem você mantém contato? Seria muito importante ver a versão desta história dos seus amigos mais próximos

Você disse que seus amigos árabes iam na sua casa onde você fazia festas, você ainda tem contato com esses amigos, tem alguém ou algum amigo seu dessa época com quem você mantém contato? Seria muito importante ver a versão desta história dos seus amigos mais próximos
sim, estamos todos juntos, claro, mas cada um está ocupado com sua vida. já temos mais de 65 anos e temos famílias para cuidar, então não há tempo a perder com questões secundárias, como meu relacionamento com Miki
Não preciso provar que ela era minha namorada porque todo mundo sabe disso e não me importo se alguém não acredita nisso. Ela está morta agora e quero que ela descanse em paz.
Obrigado por seu apoio.

Back
Top Bottom