What's new

Japanese Music Suggestions

Hey guys! Its Tuesday and it's been a long while! I've been a little down emotionally so I haven't really posted anywhere recently. Anyways today I am suggesting Kuchizuke by Plastic Tree.

We all have down days , but usually a good up day follows. Glad you're back !
200.gif

Good morning guys! Today is Wednesday! I have only one day of school left until summer and im so excited! Today I am suggesting Angreifer by Unlucky Morpheus.

Does that mean we won't see much of you? (Since one big reason you were here is because your school wasn't blocking this site)
Nope! Im still gonna be here! Maybe not as much but I'm not gonna vanish from the face of earth! I promise😩🖐

Hey guys! Its Thursday and the last day of school! We had to move furniture around today in school 🙄Today I am suggesting Toiharu by Diaura.

It was the theme song of one popular drama named "rookies" a few years back and actually was awarded for most downloads.

Green is a band of singers whom are actually dentists and have never shown their real identities in public.

Thanks

Green is a band of singers whom are actually dentists and have never shown their real identities in public.

This is SO random lol, thx

Hey guys, its Sunday! Today I am suggesting Vampires Love by Vamps. Its such a beautiful song.

Hey guys I've been a lil busy😬 i feel like I want to start ANOTHER thread but I already have a couple of them already. Anyways.... im suggesting Destiny~ The Lovers by Versailles.

Or just a little preview....

Back
Top Bottom