What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Japanese Music Suggestions

Jhopesstrawberry

𝒜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹😜
Reaction score
Hey guys! Its Tuesday and it's been a long while! I've been a little down emotionally so I haven't really posted anywhere recently. Anyways today I am suggesting Kuchizuke by Plastic Tree.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
We all have down days , but usually a good up day follows. Glad you're back !
Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Fleischer Studios

Jhopesstrawberry

Reaction score
Good morning guys! Today is Wednesday! I have only one day of school left until summer and im so excited! Today I am suggesting Angreifer by Unlucky Morpheus.

Jhopesstrawberry

Reaction score
Does that mean we won't see much of you? (Since one big reason you were here is because your school wasn't blocking this site)
Nope! Im still gonna be here! Maybe not as much but I'm not gonna vanish from the face of earth! I promise😩🖐

Jhopesstrawberry

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its Thursday and the last day of school! We had to move furniture around today in school 🙄Today I am suggesting Toiharu by Diaura.

Davey

Reaction score
Reaction score
It was the theme song of one popular drama named "rookies" a few years back and actually was awarded for most downloads.

Green is a band of singers whom are actually dentists and have never shown their real identities in public.

Thanks

Green is a band of singers whom are actually dentists and have never shown their real identities in public.

This is SO random lol, thx

Jhopesstrawberry

Reaction score
Hey guys, its Sunday! Today I am suggesting Vampires Love by Vamps. Its such a beautiful song.

Top Bottom