What's new

Have you ever cried at an anime?

Clannad, many very very happy, and sad parts. It's really a great anime, I recommend both seasons to everyone.

Also, I just remembered, Elfen Lied, episode 8, with the dog, I'm sure anyone who has watched it knows exactly what I'm talking about. That had me crying.

Last edited:
Grave of the Fireflies. I cried like a baby.
+1

First time I watched it I had almost no reaction, but the second time I cried for 10 minutes strait. It was in complete contrast to anything I was taught in school about that war, so I couldn't completely wrap my mind around the fact that those things happened.

Yes, I have cried to about 10 percent of all anime I've watched. I know a lot of it is probably being too melodramatic for it's own good, but still...

Grave of the Fireflies, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (twice, for different reasons at both endings) and Clannad.

I've gotten choked up before, although I can't remember what show made me that way. I think it was Sukitte Inayo. That was such a touching show

I cried when L, Matt, and Light from Death note died. I also cried at the end of Code Geass R2, and the Haku/Zabuza thing from Naruto was also touching, not to mention (spoiler!) Neji's death

images.jpg
images (1).jpg
liquid pride was shed

I've cried during SOA Clannad after story, Full Moon o Sagashite, Inuyasha, Samurai X, Wolf's Rain. Elfin Lied. Full Metal Got me a couple times. Angel Beats at the end.

When I was little I used to watch Sailor Moon - yes the good ol' Sailor Moon - but I was watching it not for the main character which was annoying but for the trio Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. There was this one episode where both Haruka and Michiru died (they came back later but I didn't know it would happen) and it made me cry my eyes out. So that was a start and I am too soft so it's not difficult to make me either either if it's something sad or touching.

there's a scene in AoT when Eren saved Mikasa when she was kidnapped as a kid. I cried a little bit when Eren was attacking the guy for some reason.

Almost every feature-length anime has scenes that squeeze a tear out of me. Special credit goes to Mashiro Shinkai's ability to turn on the waterworks . I still remember bursting into tears during 言の葉の庭 (Garden of words) staircase scene.

Oh boy, if it happened like once...
My first cinema movie I was taken alone, without my siblings, of my choice, was Pokemon the First Movie, at wich I happened to get teary at the Ash supposed death moment. Great deal of time later I had a leak on FMA, when Hughes was murdered. At Kokoro Connect there was also this one touchy moment... and let's not forget SAO - Sachi death and the late gift. "twas first time in my life, that some humming made me cry.

Ugh, those ain't all, but certainly most memorable moments.

Back
Top Bottom