What's new

Who's your favourite Final Fantasy guy?

I dunno if anyone said this earlier, but I heard that Squall was based off of River Pheonix (although I really don't believe it), but anyways, Reno was the **** beside Sephiroth

OH YES... That's the one...TNX!
I think i really like long haired guys. But, Still valentine hold the first place. Sephirot kinda scares me, but I think he's cute as well.. if he wasn't so grumpy it would be really really nice!

Welcome :)

And I second you with the long haired guys... they're so hot... I've got an obsession with them :p *hence I'm a Sephiroth fan*

I swear, I'll find someone else who likes Seifer and Irvine even if it kills me. It's the coats...and the hat...I can't help it.

I can say that Squall was my favourite main character of all Final Fantasy series, but since few ago, it is absolutely Auron.

Laguna (ff8) was the best he was a stupid for love :D and he really don´t care about the situation, he is really a dumb and for that he is one of the best in ff 8...... :p

Even the crybaby of Looz? i think Yazoo is the best of final fantasy VII: Advent children because he is so optimist and i like his air :p

• I would have to say by far my favorite character is Sephiroth Jenova. I have gone to the length of telling my friends that they should refer to me as my online alias: One Winged Angel. Lol.
  • Next would have to be Cloud. I looooove the color of his eyes, and the way his hair is, and I like his personality, you know the one that says, "I'm better than you, and I know it" but at the same time says "I would like to get stronger" Making sence?
  • Finally who can forget the FFX girl yuna. I like her mainly because she is hot for a female in a video game lol. Also she can summon the aeons.

Last edited:
My fav's are:

1 - Sephiroth <-- Long white hair, long sword, own ideas, nuff said
2 - Squall <-- Though kinda gawky he still made a fun character to play with
3 - Balthier <-- Oh so suave!

There are one or two others that I can't recall atm. Like thos from the earlier games and Tactics, etc.

For main characters:
Auron
Cloud
(what can I say, I'm a s*cker for a guy with a big sword😌 )
For more minor characters:
Rude-I dig his hair
Shuyin-He'd do anything to be with his woman-how romantic is that?

I have only played FF VII and VIII (havent even completed any of the games, nevertheless I did enjoy them a lot). My favourite character in VII is Barret, the muscled guy with a gun as arm. He is always quarelling with Cloud..

I dont remember much about VIII, so I will go for the main character Squall.

1) Sephiroth
2) Squall
3) Zidane
4) Reno
5) Cloud
and yeah that kid from the FF:Tactics game on the GBA was pretty good 2..but I cant recall his name :p

1) Sephiroth
2) Vincent
3) Squall
Got to be it. Just... Just... 😍
Well... I'd possibly cut out Squall, but the first two are just drool-worthy.

1) Sephiroth
2) Squall
3) Zidane
4) Reno
5) Cloud
and yeah that kid from the FF:Tactics game on the GBA was pretty good 2..but I cant recall his name :p

i think his name is Marche Radiuju, yeah that's a real hero, because they belive in his rights, and not on to someone else things 👍

okay....
1-Vincent
2-Auron
3-Wakka (cuz his hair always makes me laugh no matter what was going on in the game...hehe)
4-Terra
5-Zidane
6-Coud
7-Seymour (his Aeon was the sh*t....especially if you delay the bossfight when you use him and use its overdrive...just... whoa)

I'd pick either Tidus cause he's fun, Cloud or Vincent cause they're silent. I don't think Squall looks like Gackt, I think Cloud does. I was wondering about the whole squall/gackt thing. He looks more like Cloud to me, a LOT more.

I'd pick either Tidus cause he's fun and FFX was the first one I played, Cloud or Vincent cause they're silent. I don't think Squall looks like Gackt, I think Cloud does. I was wondering about the whole squall/gackt thing. He looks more like Cloud to me, a lot more. If you go to the japanese male section/forum/thing *laughs* there's a post called Miyvai and Gackt and they have a pic of Cloud and gackt and you can really see the similarities between them. I never played FFVIII so I really don't know anything about Squall but gackt does has his own Final Fantasy character in Dirge of Cerberus his name is G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom