What's new

This is the 'epic battle' thread!!!

[Esca's eyes flared open as his first attack happened, Kirigakure no Jutsu! A dense fog flooded the arena dropping visibility down to 0. Esca began to laugh wildly as he ran through the fog confusing Ioshi. The fog also affected the other warriors fighting thier own battles.....]

"Now Ioshi find me if you CAN!" growled Esca as he ran from the side of Ioshi flipping clearly over him and runnining deeper into the fog.

"Now remember this is only the beginning, IT gets BETTER!! I have a whole new bag of tricks, and bones are only the beginning!" cackled Esca in every direction in the dense fog...

"Oh I will find you Esca-kun, by the way my sister Sakura said hello to you...You seemed to have a crush on her, but enough of this! Kage No Jiutsu!!!"

*He made a symbol with his fingers and suddenly Ioshi completely turned into shadow, even the great armor became black and merged with the rest of Ioshi's shadowy boddy and then he sunked under the ground.*

"Now you have to find me Esca-kun and belive me I know exactly where you are Esca, as I can see everyone's shadow from here...but where will I reapeare, that's no one can posibly know..."

*The foggy arena grew silent as nothing could be seen and only nervous breathing of some warriors could be heard in there*

Covering her ears slowly, she leans against Kou's form, seemingly unworried about the strong wind - which does nothing more than blow back her dark curls.

The grey mass in front of Kuro, also unaffected by the wind, lurches forward. A large grey claw emerging from the cloudy form and reaching for Kuro in earnest. Black eyes narrowing slightly in pain - but from what?

"Strange...it didn't seem to be solid..." Surprised that it was unaffected by the wind, Kuro barely managed to leap back, avoiding the large hand lurching towards him. At least he had speed on his side.

Quickly leaping forward, Kuro would land on the form's wrist, and proceed to sprint up it's arm. Pushing off from the arm, he soared over the shoulder opposite of Aki. Holding the guitar neck in both hands, he drew back, and smashed the body of the guitar against Kou's head as hard as he could. The guitar shattered, and Kuro landed behind the grey creature on one knee, his free hand meeting the ground to keep balance. His other hand, which still held the neck of the broken guitar, was outstretched, and in a cloud of fire, the rest of the red guitar regenerated.

Standing as he turned, Kuro smirked beneath his mask, gloved fingers running through his wild red hair as he inspected his work.

Do you think you could find anyone who may be willing to send World wide max 300 mark mobilephone to mobilephone SMS text messages with only 8 Euro cents per message?

Easy is paying 2 Euro cents to everyone who receive and open any Easy messages.
Easy is also paying down to 7 levels deep commissions for network builders.

First Easy product will be in use at beginning of December and many more to come during the year 2005.

Take a look: http://www.easyprelaunch.com/EasyTeam

For more questions: [email protected] (please specify your questions)

*Esca growled in frustration forgetting the shadow powers....Hee gripped his both his swords as he ran and at the last secound haunching down as he took flight into the air. The wind ripped around him as he wings exploded from his back with blood splattering to the ground. Stopping in mid flight, he turned and looked down to the ground eyeing it with a raised eyebrow.....*

"Sneaky,..Sneaky indeed..." growled Esca gripping the force of gravity around the ground and pushing down in a powerful mind attack. "IF I can't find you.... I WILL BURY YOU!"

*growled Esca as he closed his eyes and focused his attacks, crushing more and more of the grouned ontop of the ninja..*

Kou's hand meeting the ground just as the guitar meets with the back of his large head. Pausing, as if alarmed, he turns. The tone in his inhuman voice resembling that of amusement. "You waste your strength, young Kuro." he rumbles. Then, standing tall a black mouth forms, peeling a smile across his odd grey face.

Rising on Kou's shoulder, Aki stands. Twining her fingers together in a most peculiar way, she takes in a deep breath. A soft, eerie sound escaping her mouth - a single note, filling the air.

Kou, smile fading at the sound, reaches quickly toward Kuro again, claws raking the ground as the large hand approaches him.

EscaFlowne said:
*Esca growled in frustration forgetting the shadow powers....Hee gripped his both his swords as he ran and at the last secound haunching down as he took flight into the air. The wind ripped around him as he wings exploded from his back with blood splattering to the ground. Stopping in mid flight, he turned and looked down to the ground eyeing it with a raised eyebrow.....*

"Sneaky,..Sneaky indeed..." growled Esca gripping the force of gravity around the ground and pushing down in a powerful mind attack. "IF I can't find you.... I WILL BURY YOU!"

*growled Esca as he closed his eyes and focused his attacks, crushing more and more of the grouned ontop of the ninja..*
*The laughter could be heard*

"That attack would burry me if I really was traveling under the ground, but unlucky for you the world of shadow isn't under the ground my dear friend Esca! I'm in the paralel universe if you will using telepacy to talk to you. However, you are lucky as even I can't stay here forever, so just wait a bit longer and I may appeare somewhere near by, but where will it be? Also, even if you're in the sky, you're still casting the shadow and there're plenty of shadows all around you and as you can recall, I can travel from shadow to shadow in that paralel universe. Keep your senses sharp Esca-kun as I might show up at the most unexpected moment..."

*After that everything grew scilent and a shadow portal opened behind Esca with Ioshi jumping out of there stealthy, his katana ready to strike any of magnificant, angel like wings of Esca.*

~Keep your senses sharp Esca-kun!~

*Ioshi told his friend telepatically*

Haha, well once again this thread just kinda' dropped off.
I don't suppose it'd really be worth it to revive it?
I thought I might post simply to see if any of me ol' chums might come back and have a little fight with me. How about it Kuro? :3

Hey there!! Yeah, after I was gone for a month at the end of last year, I kinda never made it back here. :p But sure! I wouldn't mind going a round. -pushes Kuro out into the fighting area-

What the ??! havenツ´t been here for a while... interesting. Iツ´m writing post #2663!!!! Wow! amazing ^-^///

My oh my! This thread is finally back up and running! *breaks out the pom-poms* 📣

But, where were we, anyway? :? Ack! I forgot what we were DOING!!!! 😭

Oh, and Smurf, Join on in on the brawling! (I know we were doing that!) An extra fist just makes it so much more funn! :winklove:

Ok I hope I'm doing this right

Name: Smurf
Weapon: Evil long sword that can power up after 15 seconds of waiting
Powers: Dark side
Super Form: Mutant blue flash
Outfit: Dark blue robes
Adds: Shield of moirah
Special Techinques: Teleportation, mind controll, lightning fast reflexes, and blue lightning zap.

Sounds right to me :winklove:

I'm going to re-up my stats, for all the new fighters who don't know me :devilish: (<--- Don't ask)

Name : Kuroi Tsubasa, but just call me Kuro :winklove:
Weapon : Glaive. (It's so pretty too - The Blade is made of a clearish crystal that's harder than diamond, and the staff is dark with silver ancient etchings)
Powers : Dark, called "Angel of Armageddeon"
Form : Tall, Dark Blood Red Hair, Black Wings, Pure White Skin and Haunting Blue Eyes.
Outfit : Changes Daily :winklove:
Special Techniques : All Powerful, so, umm...basically everything and anything. (But i don't go to full power at all, only in the most extreme of circumstances..)
Personality : Loves to mess with people's minds, cruel, but acts very sweet and nice. (Also, exiled from home place...where that is, ya gotta fig're it out. :winklove: .) Oh, also childish, very childish. Hate to be serious. Yep. 😊

Himura said:
What the ??! havenツ´t been here for a while... interesting. Iツ´m writing post #2663!!!! Wow! amazing ^-^///

*Stands on his knees and bows before Himura-dono* "Lord Himura-dono had returned! I don't supose you know this one, but I really worked together with other people in here who you might know to keep this battle going. My name is Ninja Emperor, but for this roleplay you can call me Ioshimitsu or Yoshi, outside this I'm just Ninja. Welcome back Himura-dono! Wow, I can't believe that I spoke to great Himura-dono himself!"

Yeah, isn't Himura great? 😊

Oh, BTW, don't use Yoshi. Last I heard, that was one o' the bad guys....I think. :cry: I really don't know anymore....Aw, Just go and use it! Who am I to tell you what name to use....Sometimes I'm just too bossy....sorry....:cry:

Also.....HAS ANYBODY SEEN T-CHAN LATELY????? :?

Name : Rikimaru Ioshimitsu Yamato (Ioshimitsu is first name, but Ioshi for short) nicknamed dragon of Yamato
Weapon : Masamune, a katana with a power to protect life and kill evil
Form : About 5'9" tall, maybe taller then this. Long brown hair, about waist long that either falling down or tied behind the head. somewhat narrow shaped blue eyes with a scar across his right eye, but can see with both eyes.
Outfit : Usually wears white samurai armour in the battle, but changes into a black kimono with white hakama and underkimono outside the battle and when traveling. His hair usually down when wears armor.
Special Techniques : Uses a combinaation of ninjutsu and samurai swordsmanship. Have the mystic power to control shadows, become one with them, travel using a shadow portal and to summon them as ninja warriors. He also have beast spirit forms of a dragon that he uses moon or solar energy respectively to change into. They are giant creatures, the Crescent Night Dragon and Solar Day Dragon and require a lot of his spiritual energy to use.
Personality : Very nice and kind, follows the code of honor and is very compassionate, polite, corteouse, loyal and just. However, there is one called Nobunaga who used to be inside of him and represented the oposite of his personality and due to his greatest rage, he had escaped and separated from Ioshi.

Kuro: Yoshi is the name of evil side of Toshi, my character's name pronounced same (the short version) but spelled with I so it's Ioshi or Ioshimitsu and yeah I talked to her on yim, I don't think she goes here that much. She actually found herself a real life boyfriend there and fell in love with him, we are still friends never the less. Oh well, I'll tell her to check in here when I'll talk to her again next time.

Ah, T-Chan found herself a boyfriend! :) I'm so happy for her. :)

Anyway...Ioshi, you won't use your katana on me or smurf will you? Since we do use the dark side of things....😌

Well aside from the thing that I was her bf online and she was saying that she really loves me before and now she met someone else who she loves even more it is a good thing and I'm happy for her never the less. Never mind that....

About the katana, as long as a person have a little bit of goodness inside, they'll be alright. Only pure evil would be killed by my sword. That sword protects life and goodness, so you don't have to worry about that.

On the other hand Muramasa is the oposite of it and is the evil sword of death that would kill even the undead zombie and constantly drains the life force of it's weilder as long as he or she not killing anyone with it.

That's ok, nothing had changed between us, we talk as usual, well mostly nothing had changed so don't worry. Thanks for concern thou and Muramasa, I don't know, I though of giving it to the evil side of my character who had separated, but I'm not sure yet.

:? It seems everyone has another seperated side to them except me. 😭

Oh, well. :) It must be hard to be split in two! :D

So, how are we gonna restart this thing?

Back
Top Bottom