What's new

This is the 'epic battle' thread!!!

OOC: I really apreciate you forgiving me, now let's do this the right way all the way from Kiri killing Toshi the second time then.

IC: *As Kiri walks into the mist, he sees shadowy figures appeare in front of him.*

Ioshi: Did you think you can kill my wife and unborn son just like that and walk away? I will have to dissapoint you!

*He takes out Izayoi and sticks it to the ground.*

Ioshi: Lets us fight like real men, hand to hand...Only a fool trust his life to a weapon. If there's a justice in this world then I'll kill you with my own hands, if not I don't have the reason to live anymore...*Turns to Onigiri* Onigiri, you've always been a friend to me and Toshi, please take care of my dauther if I'll die in this fight and pass the Izayoi to Blue and Dokuto to Akime, I'm asking this of you as a friend...*turns to Kiri* Ok, let's make this fight a fight to the deth which will show us who's really right and if you're not a koward, then you'll use your skills not weapons.

*Makes the ninja hand symbols and take a battle stance. His shadow warriors aproach him.*

Ninjas: My lord, this is wrong, you might get killed in there and who will be the protector of all ninja and lord of shadow warriors? We will dissapere without you!

Ioshi: No you will not, my descendant will in herit my power to control the shadows and light, the only sad thing is that it will never be my first born son because this man killed him even before he was born using tools of the cowards! *To Kiri* Lets start this and after this final battle only one of us will be standing, so come and get me if you're not a coward! Who knowns, we might as well both die in this battle...

*Ioshi jumped into the misty air with his foot stretched and aimed for Kiri's head. What will happen to Kiri now? Will he dodge the attack, or will he be swpt away by the strong kick of experienced warrior of stealth and assassination?*

OOC: Now this supposed to be the right way, or so I think. I'm giving Kiri the chance to respond here and I hope he will not kill me in his next post as he was doing before, but will give me the chance to make the next move as it suppose to be.

OOC: He killed your first born? But I though I brought your child back to life? :?

*flies up above the two, keeping an eye out*

OOC: That was the first time he killed Toshi, now he done that again and unless you can bring her back to life, our unborn son is dead just like she is and only Akime, Kiku and Blue remains as our children one of whom is our biological.

IC: *Flies ove Kiri's had in the kick and Kiri is just standing* Ioshi: Ok, what's wrong now? Do you think he will not continue to fight? So what do I do now? Hello, Kiri are we going to do that or what?

*holds her hand over Toshi's form, moving her fingers slightly*
I'll bring Toshi back...but....this isn't what my powers were meant for...
*Toshi's body disappears*
And each time I recreate a being, their soul is somewhat tarnished...
So please, I'd rather not do this any more
*pulls a bell out of the air and rings it once*
*Toshi's form appears faintly, then slowly becomes more solid*

Your unborn child and your bride have been restored.
But I cannot do this for Toshi anymore.

Thank you very much Onigiri-san, you had helped us once more and you will not need to do that anymore. Could you plese get them all to safety while, I will fight with him? Take Izayoi and go, I'll be fine and don't worry if I will not return. And before you go I want you to know that you had become our closest friend, thank you for all your help.

*Ioshi then turns to Kiri and perferms kage Jiutsu making a wall of shadow apear between him and Kiri.*

This will help you to get away and I'll will try my best to slow him down. head towards Nihon Castle that's the only place where he will not harm my wife and children because it'll protect them and you along with them. Take my horse, Shadow, it's the fastest horse around and it should help you to get there fast. Farewell now, we will meet again for sure, maybe in the next life, but I wish we could meet again in this life too, but that's not up to me.

*He then jumped into the shadow wall and Onigiri could not see him anymore. Who know how the fight will end, but for now Ioshi get's ready to face Kiri for the sake of his familly and only friend around. His magic is now not even as half as powerfull as it once was, he was drained after using most of it in the fight with Nobunaga and now it would mostly be the skills that will count, but Kiri would have to find the way to kill Ioshi in that hand to hand fight if he wants to win it.*

:eek: ok then.... :eek:

Bounty Hunter said:
You will know why i have been sent to kill you when your on your last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*gets up after being thrown and laughs in a insane way, HaahaaahaaahHHHHAHhahahHhahhAHAHhahahahhA.*

*Its that all you have :D Pathetic i laugh at you attack :D*

I feel no pain. I AM PAIN!!!

*Kiri sprints upto ToshiChan and just before he is near her he jumps 100's of feet in the air and cocks back his twin custom automatic-handguns, and unleashes the force of his guns upon ToshiChan. ToshiChan is weakend by the onsaulght of bullets tearing into her being. Kiri reloads his weapons while he is climbing down to the earth*

*Kiri his the earth with a thunderus blow that knocks ToshiChan to the ground*

*ToshiChan get up but while she is getting up Kiri rusn upto her and uppercuts her in the gut and then the face millie seconds after*

*Kiri continues the attack*

*Kiri kicks ToshiChan in the face with lightning speed, ToshiChan starts to bleed from here mouth. Kiri continues to pummel ToshiChan*

*Fianlly Kiri grabs a very weakend ToshiChan and jumps 100's of meters in the air and begin's to freefall towards earth, with kiri and ToshiChan both upside down but ToshiChan is to badly hurt to move, ToshiChan watchs the earth get nearer and nearer just before the moment of impact kiri lets go and lands on his feet unhurt. But ToshiChan lands straight on here head and from the impact she has broken everysingle bone in her body*

*Kiri walks upto her laughing*

*kiri talks to ToshiChan*

*ToshiChan do you remember when i said you will find out who wanted you died when you where about to die? well lets just say "it" was a friend of your's.*

Kiri takes his custom automatic shotgun and aims for ToshiChan head.

ToshiChan is bleeding very badly and is unable to move.

Kiri pulls the trigger and blows ToshiChan head clean off.

Kiri has a sadistic look on his face as he walks away from ToshiChan. and into the mist and out of site.

*as he walks through the shadows a insane lagh imatating his own ecose in the shadows*hahahahahahaha! did you think to kill me would be so simple hahahahahhaa! i tested you out to see what you could do it that all?! i laugh at ur atemt to kill me :D *suddenly a branch come so fast bearly able to be seen clamps him around the neck and holds him tight and un able to mov i come from the shadow* now i will take my leave from epic and when your really ready to fight i wil come back so keep in touch *walks off and clibs onto motor cycle and drives off into the darkness* bu bye 🎈

_________
toshichan takes her leave until epic is back to were it should be

*Makes ninja hand symbol. "Invisibility" fingers combine in one fist facing palms inside. "Sight" A rombus made from indexes and thumbs. "Power" Index of one hand raised and engulfed with fingers of the other hand with index also raised. "Strengh" hands placed one on the other in a greeting manner. Then bows slightly as he performs the last seal. In a blink of an eye he dashed towards Onigiri aiming for her right hand to grab it and twist backwars. What would Onigiri's responce will be, how will she dodge that?*

*standing where she is she allows Ioshi to run towards her*
*her eyes dull a bit, though she doesn't flinch as Ioshi grabs and twists her hand backwards - breaking it*

*with Ioshi behind her holds both of her arms up, the broken hand suddenly snapping back into place. A large white orb appears in her hands, and begins to darken slowly*

Onigiri Chan said:
*standing where she is she allows Ioshi to run towards her*
*her eyes dull a bit, though she doesn't flinch as Ioshi grabs and twists her hand backwards - breaking it*

*with Ioshi behind her holds both of her arms up, the broken hand suddenly snapping back into place. A large white orb appears in her hands, and begins to darken slowly*
OOC:Broke it? Who said I wanted to break it? I'm not that cruel I just intended to grab it firmly but gently, I would never allow my self to inflict that much of pain to a laddy, but whatever goes with you. If you want it broken then it would be, just tell me what you decided.

OOC: Well you said you were going to twist it backwards, so I figured you were just going to break it. My bad.
But whatever, it's fine.
If you don't intend on hurting a "lady" how on earth are we going to fight properly? o_O
That kind of chivalry isn't necessary when battling me, I can take care of myself =p

So make your move? :p

OOC:I'm not saying that I will not hurt you, just not that much. I wouldn't dare to break your bones, maybe only press on some pressure pints to inflict pain :p

IC: *As he twisted her arm he puted his other arm around her head and took her into a head lock* You were always good to me, and I'm really sorry to cause you pain, please forgive me. *After that, he quickly changed positions of his grip and attempted to hurl her to the ground by pushing against her legs with his own leg*

*moves her arm up behind her, grabbing his neck*
It's nothing to worry about, this is a fight - not a conversation. There's no need to be careful.
*falling forwards she brings him with her, her hand still behind her and around his neck, tight*

OOC: Be careful! =o I could take your soul!

*He released his grip on her* You can let go of me now and take it easy, it's not a real fight, so why you have to claim my soul? What had I ever done to you that you want my soul so badly? I'm not your enemy, so please let make it a practice fight. We will fight hard, but not to kill our opponent, what is the point of this killing, we are friends after all. Now lets start that again, shall we?

*sigh*
I wouldn't kill you =p
I don't see the point of fighting if I can't do nifty stuffles...
I think I'm just going to disappear from the Epic Battle Thread for awhile. Maybe I'll check back later.
Good luck Ninja! :p

OMG whats been up hows every body doing now sorry i have not posted in forever i missed everybody thou :( just saying hi to every one

dang every one is mad at every one huh i guess i came at a roung time love ya all bub bye the school bell is bout to ring xoxoxoxoxoxo tell esca hi for me (if he is still here)

Unfortunately Esca left a long time ago.
Everyone else just kinda got bored. It's no fun when people don't join. It woulda' been nice to have some unique new characters but...guess that never happened. 😭

Back
Top Bottom