What's new

It must be done: Senseless question Senseless answer thread

Hachiko

後輩
17 Jan 2004
It MUST be done: Insightful/informative question Insightful/informative answer thread

This is pretty easy. Ask a insightful/informative question, and someone else answers an insightful/informative answer. Then that person has to ask a insightful/informative question, and another one answers insightful/informatively, and so on. (I refuse to use the word stupid, but it's about the same thing.)

If you're gonna do it, do it right. And it has to be one sentence. (thanks Iron Chef for the suggestion)

LET'S GET IT ON!!!
👏 👏 👏
------------------

Is George Bush the best president America ever had?

Last edited:
to show how silly we can be sometimes! :D

Will Jennifer Lopez ever have a love life? :confused:

"Ask a senseless question, and someone else answers a senseless answer. Then that person has to ask a senseless question, and another one answers senselessly, and so on."

We already have enough "senseless" threads atm... Why not instead start a thread where members post an insightful/informative question or fact and hopefully illicit an insightful/informative response in turn. Just a thought...
:)

I'll fix the rules for this thread....hold on...

Okay, let's get it on!

Which type of sushi is the most popular today?

*raises hand frantically*

I have a question! Why does there have to be two of these threads?! I'd like to know the answer to that. I think Winter made a "non-senseless" thread before this one was tweaked?

Anyway...carry on, I guess... *sigh*

DUMB THREAD FIRST.....

then IC wanted an intelect thread to offset the over-abundence of low IQ threads. In the age of INSTANT GRATIFICATION intelectual stimulus is very painful to the brain !! We will all have to persevere & strugle to keep the intelectual thread going and put this one to shame for the sake of IC's sanity!!

Frank

🙂

Re: DUMB THREAD FIRST.....

Originally posted by Frank D. White
...then IC wanted an intelect thread to offset the over-abundence of low IQ threads. In the age of INSTANT GRATIFICATION intelectual stimulus is very painful to the brain !! We will all have to persevere & strugle to keep the intelectual thread going and put this one to shame for the sake of IC's sanity!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I think this thread should be deleted. (I was going to delete this thread, but I don't have the privileges to...)

DUMB & DUMBER SECTION !!!

Lets declare this thread a stupidity zone where you can come in those brain-dead moments and post something!! A purpose served !!

Frank

:eek:

Frank, aren't we plagued by enough of those already?! :p

Anyway, you shouldn't have to worry about everything being "intellectually challenging" on a forum like this all the time. It should be fun, but sometimes, the "senseless" theme gets to be kind of redundant. It's kind of irritating when you can see that all some people want to do is boost their post count. I've been here a year and only have a little over 1100 posts. At the rate some of these people are going, they'll have 11,000 posts by the time they hit the one year mark. I'm just saying--as I said on another thread--let there be a happy medium! 😄

Oh well, I will take den4's excuse and just say that I know nothing, really... ;)

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
I've been here a year and only have a little over 1100 posts. At the rate some of these people are going, they'll have 11,000 posts by the time they hit the one year mark. I'm just saying--as I said on another thread--let there be a happy medium! 😄

Oh well, I will take den4's excuse and just say that I know nothing, really... ;)
And at the rate new members are joining there will probably be over 10,000 by the end of the year as well. But bigger isn't always better, is it? :p. I just know for myself I don't really have the time or desire really to weed through much more the language threads anymore unless poster is well-known or it looks super interesting. Somehow it just feels like things are getting a little out of hand in all directions.

Only if you're the devil.

Why does the phrase "in-laws" provoke humour, embarassment, and remorse?

Back
Top Bottom